30 Years Old, 2 Kids, Mommy Make over - Tulsa, OK

2 years ago I lost 60lbs and started running. I...

2 years ago I lost 60lbs and started running. I noticed I still wasn't happy with my body and decided to start saving for a mommy make over. A couple months ago I went for my consultation and paid in full! I am 5'2 150lbs. I had my kids when I was young and have never had the flat belly of other people my age. I'm very ready to have this procedure done!

2 weeks from today!

I will have a new body! I'm still more excited than nervous! My pre op appointment call should be today. Anyone have advice on questions I should ask? I forgot to put in my intro post that I am having a tummy tuck, lipo and breast augmentation. I am opting for sientra implants and am pretty pumped about that! I need to put some before pictures on here pretty soon! I'll try to get to that today.
Any advice on handling swelling afterwards? Anything I can take that will help with it?

5 Days away!

I am 5 days from the flat side! I realized I haven't really told my story yet so I thought I might now. My husband and I were married at the ripe age of 22 right after college. A couple of months after our wedding we found out we were pregnant with our daughter. A couple of years later I gave birth to my son. Both children were born via c-section. The point is-my body has sucked for a long time! I gained weight over the years and at my heaviest was 190lbs. 2 years ago I started eating right and running. I lost 60lbs and have pretty much kept it off. My body was still not how I wanted it. Struggling with my body image and only wanting to have a normal looking stomach and breasts, I turned to plastic surgery. I have had my surgery scheduled for a couple of months and am very honest with people about it. I don't look at plastic surgery as taboo and I hate when women or men hide it from people. I am nervous about the recovery but oh so ready!

Crossed to flat side on May 30th

I'm on the flat side! These first 24 hours have been awful! Is anyone else going through this much pain?! I hope it's all worth it!

Flat side! 3 days post op

I've crossed over and man do I feel good! the first 24 hours were awful. Just awful! I can stand up straight now, walk around and even get out of my zero gravity chair by myself! I'll try to get some pics uploaded soon

5 days post op

I'm feeling more like myself now! Still not 100%. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed. Speaking of, the one thing that has saved me this week has been my zero gravity chair. I don't know how I would have survived without it. I load it up with pillows and it is so easy to get in and out of.
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

So far this office has been perfect! Everyone is really nice and welcoming.