Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck - Tulsa, OK

I was the happiest girl in the world the day of...

I was the happiest girl in the world the day of surgery, and for about 2 weeks after. Then the problems started. My implants fell to low and far apart. My tummy tuck left me with a puppy dog ear and need lipo my surgery was expensive compared to other doctors that would do all three procedures for 2,000 dollars less than the doctor I went with. He said all the right things and made my trust in him and his staff. I paid 12,000 dollars CASH! For my implants and tummy tuck NO lipo! He said he wouldn't do all three to come back in 3 months. I told him I wouldn't be able to afford that cause he quoted me 3,500 for lipo. On top of $12,000 I don't have that kinda money with 4 girls. It took 7 years and everything I had to do this for me. He said you will find away. But that's for sure not possible now that I hate the way my surgery turned out. He told me that I would have to deal with my results that he wasn't going to fix me and didn't like that I criticized his work. And walked out on me. I just wanted to cry right there! I haven't been back because he was so rude my last visit. He was so confident in his work as his nurses were too. That's why I chose him even though he was more expensive and the other doctors I seen would have done all 3 procedure's for a lot less.

When I was still happy

Just after surgery

5months post op

Embarrassing

5 months post op

Last pictures didn't upload

more 5 month post op

Sorry for the delay in after pics having trouble getting them to upload

sagging

So saggy it makes my torso look short. Scared if I have to live like this my boobs are going to end up at my belly button in a few years.
Dr.Mathers

Doesn't take criticism, and will not let you talk if you complain about his work he will walk out on you. I wasn't being rude or ugly just explaining my concerns and he said deal with it! Great at consultation and rude after surgery!