Vagina In Red Bottoms -Tulsa, OK

After long thought I decided after speaking with...

After long thought I decided after speaking with my husband and Doctor to get Vaginal Repair Labiaplasty
I was knew growing up that something was not quite right in my vaginal area only to find out once I was married that at the age of 4 years I was raped by 2 grown men.
After going through the roller coaster cycle Emotionally, Mentally, physically I decided it was time to have a procedure done to fix the damage.

On December 18,13 My Dr whom is Dr Arch Miller performed my surgery
I can not tell you how happy I am with the Results, the over all appearance of the Before and After is a complete miracle

I am 6 days Post Op and have experienced Itching, Burning. Burning mostly when I am up walking. I have tried Antibacterial ointment that just appeared to relieve the hard feeling I was experiencing from the incisions being dry.
I finally decided to try the Lidocaine which was 100% perfect took the itching and pain away. I didn't want to keep popping pain pills I didn't want to depend on pain pills each time I felt " Lighting" in my vaginal area per say. I believe as time goes on that the swelling and itching will reside. I have dissolvable stitches in.

My vagina looks better in person of course. I have attached photo's of what I look like now 6 day Post Op

Marching Up Hill

It's been 13 days since my procedure
As each days goes by things appear to improve
Color formation and the feeling in my vaginalplasty area look good
I'm not itching as much and when using the bathroom I always use my Cleansing bottle. I tell you that cleansing bottle is a life saver. My Dr performed my surgery with dissolvable suctures, so there is nothing he has to take out once I go back for my check up in a week. I am taking over the counter pain aid instead of the Narcotic I was prescribed. I eat lots of Yogurt and drink lots of water to ensure my digestive works properly. I'm excited about this whole journey I am feeling better emotionally and physically

Great Cleansing Products

I use a cleansing bottle filled with ws water each time I go to the restroom and I use Hibiclens Skin cleanser

Correction

Cleansing Bottle filled with Warm water
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

Great Doctor Great Staff Always Professional Caring and they all go over board to make your experience the best possible

OMG! You are a hero. I am here because I want to get a BA but came over to labiaplasty cuz I always wondered about my who-ha but never considered the surgery. Kinda just to see what the fuss was about ya know? As I was leaving the page, I saw your story and had to come back. Thank God you survived and are making your way back to good health. So happy that you were able to find love later in life. Congrats on the new u know what and I just wanted you to know I think ur awesome for telling your story.
IM so happy this was something that you could do for you thanks for your inspiration.
Thank you for review.

I'm so sorry for what you went through so early in your life, but thank you for sharing your story. *hugs* It's so helpful for others to see what the surgery is really like.

How are you doing now? Do you have to have sutures or anything removed at some point?

Hello Sharon It's a pleasure to share my Journey In order to help & Educate others Luckily I had to have know sutures removed. My Dr put in Dissolvable sutures. I have noticed changes as far as the Appearance and feeling. As you heal you Itch more but when I'm home I place my Ice packs in me and I also stopped taking the Pain meds that my Dr prescribed and starting taking over the counter pain aid. The thing about prescription pain medication they slow your disgestive system down and then you are constipated. With this type of surgery those 2 factors do not go hand & hand. Instead if the reddish raw looking color I experienced after Surgery I can see color formation is coming back. If I had to choose between dealing with pain and being repaired OR not having it done. I would choose to go thru the healing process I know in the end after healing is complete I will look better. As they say it's not how you start but how you Finish Every Caterpillar goes thru Metamorphosis to become a Butterfly. :)
Correction: Ice packs on me
Wow, you have such a positive outlook. You're an inspiration and thanks so much for sharing with us! :-)

Happy New Year!