Vagina In Red Bottoms -Tulsa, OK

After long thought I decided after speaking with...

After long thought I decided after speaking with my husband and Doctor to get Vaginal Repair Labiaplasty
I was knew growing up that something was not quite right in my vaginal area only to find out once I was married that at the age of 4 years I was raped by 2 grown men.
After going through the roller coaster cycle Emotionally, Mentally, physically I decided it was time to have a procedure done to fix the damage.

On December 18,13 My Dr whom is Dr Arch Miller performed my surgery
I can not tell you how happy I am with the Results, the over all appearance of the Before and After is a complete miracle

I am 6 days Post Op and have experienced Itching, Burning. Burning mostly when I am up walking. I have tried Antibacterial ointment that just appeared to relieve the hard feeling I was experiencing from the incisions being dry.
I finally decided to try the Lidocaine which was 100% perfect took the itching and pain away. I didn't want to keep popping pain pills I didn't want to depend on pain pills each time I felt " Lighting" in my vaginal area per say. I believe as time goes on that the swelling and itching will reside. I have dissolvable stitches in.

My vagina looks better in person of course. I have attached photo's of what I look like now 6 day Post Op

Marching Up Hill

It's been 13 days since my procedure
As each days goes by things appear to improve
Color formation and the feeling in my vaginalplasty area look good
I'm not itching as much and when using the bathroom I always use my Cleansing bottle. I tell you that cleansing bottle is a life saver. My Dr performed my surgery with dissolvable suctures, so there is nothing he has to take out once I go back for my check up in a week. I am taking over the counter pain aid instead of the Narcotic I was prescribed. I eat lots of Yogurt and drink lots of water to ensure my digestive works properly. I'm excited about this whole journey I am feeling better emotionally and physically

Great Cleansing Products

I use a cleansing bottle filled with ws water each time I go to the restroom and I use Hibiclens Skin cleanser

Correction

Cleansing Bottle filled with Warm water

Skin Graft Performed

Hello everyone I just wanted to update everyone on my process after my new surgeon repaired my breast after a botched operation that was performed by my former Dr named Arch Miller. Pictures may appear graphic.
Thanks to my New Dr I had a graft performed to fix what had been messed up this has been a long and painful process from the beginning of my 2nd breast surgery. My left breast is still swollen from initial surgery which was performed in June 14. I'm on cost less antibiotics and pain pills I know my left breast will
Never be the same on top of everything the 1st Dr. Dr Miller did not Center my breast correctly during the 2nd surgery
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

Great Doctor Great Staff Always Professional Caring and they all go over board to make your experience the best possible