*VIDEOS* Butt implants 275cc Round

There is a dent in the middle of my butt. My other...

There is a dent in the middle of my butt. My other butt cheek is round and I like it. They are 275cc, very tiny implants, for all the pain I am going through for small implants I should of stuck to squats.I don't know why there is a dent on the middle of my right butt, it really sucks I already want them removed asap.

Second day

I hope my butt ends up like these girls. 275cc round implant is small though.

Here are more pictures from my before and after

I had a steroid shot that made a dent on my right cheek, thats gone now :). There are pictures from my first day.

Day3

Day 3 is by far the worst for me. The reason why is because I have not been taking my pain medication because I am scared I will get addicted. I heard stories of people getting addicted. But I think I am going to start taking it as prescribed because I am just in so much pain. My butt is starting to look better day by day. I think I will get my dream butt once it is all healed. I have been taking my anti biopics so I don't get any infections. I am also happy where my doctor made my incision. he did not do it in my crack because it is so close to the you know what and bacteria is more likely to get in the incision.

Day 3 picture

He made my incision in the v shape part of my butt.

DAY4

So the pain from the implant is gone. BUT the pain from where my doctor fixed my steroid shot dent is still there. I have been taking my pain medication as prescribed and I can getup and walk around. OH and I still haven't gone to the "bathroom bathroom" I am so scared to :( but I am just happy that my incision is not on my crack that just sound unsanitary and dangerous.

DAY5

Here is my video!

Day 5

(TMI)!!!!!! Finally went to "bathroom bathroom" it was unconfortable.

day 6

I LOVE MY BUTT!! THEY ARE STARTING TO SETTLE IN NICELY

Day 6

I go to see my doctor tomorrow to take this tape out. Does anyone have any questions you need me to ask? Do you guys need a video of something?

WEEK 2

WEEK 2

Week 2

I have no idea why the videos aren't working but if you just go to my youtube channel from my last video; you should be able to see my second video.

Week 2 day 2

I have been getting a lot of attention for my bum at the grocery store haha I don't know if it's a good thing lol I want to shop in peace! Haha just kidding! I love it!!!

BEST I HAVE EVER LOOKED

I have been starting to work out again! I look fucking hot! I deserve to think I am sexy for once in my life! Working out will shape my butt even more!

Week 3 and scar pictures from week 1-3

So i can sit fine now and walk even run but I rather not. It is still uncomfortable laying on my back, but I have gotten use to laying on my front.

READ PLEASE!

Yes they are still hard. I have to massage them but my butt will never be as soft as it once was since I have an implant there not just natural fat, but I am ok with that. I picked my doctor because he was from my same state and young. Young doctors are up to date on what beauty is now. I also did not want to fly to another state or even country for my surgery. There where two doctors in Oklahoma (Both from Tulsa, no Doctors in Oklahoma City were I am from) that I researched and went to a consultation. The first (DR Angelo Cuzalina) was going to put drains and charge me 10,000. The price wasn't what made me not go to this doctor but HE HIMSELF looked like clay. He has sooooo much plastic surgery and his wife who is his secretary looked like she overdid the botox. So I said OHHH HELL NAWWW! lol... The second doctor I did not see many reviews on him so I was skeptical at first. When I went to HIS consultation (Dr Ladd Atkins), He just seemed so confident and his staff was so nice and polite. (The other place was stuck up) Anyways, Dr Atkin's office was sorta cozy. He also had patients waiting for him who had also had already had surgery and just going for post op appointments. So I just pretty much took a chance and went with him and I am so glad that I did! OH AND I DID NOT HAVE ANY DRAINS!!! Which is a plus. I have done my research on drains and it is not scientifically proven that it helps much. Dr Atkins charged me 5,200 for implants, little of fat grafting and laser my scars.

Moral of my post:

Sometimes the most expensive doctors are not the best. Later I researched the first doctor that was going to charge me 10,000 and found out he had cut someones nose off !!! Research Dr angelo Cuzalina Tulsa lawsuit Tulsa. SOOO SCARY!! That could of been me!!!

READ PLEASE

Moral of my post:

Laying on my back

Hey I have been laying on my back more often. It still feels weird and sorta hurts but I'm getting more use to it

WEEK 4

It is pretty much week 4 so here are more pics

WEEK 2 going to 3

Hopefully this uploads! This is the video I tried to upload twice on Oct 25th. I will have Week 3 going to 4 uploaded here in like 20 min.

AHHH It won't upload! lol

Here is the link to my ant video. My 3rd video will be put up in 20 min

Week 2 through 3

Week 3 through 4

Link to my 3rd video... I am so sad the other one isn't uploading :( now my blog looks ghetto :(

1 yr post op

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but my implant flipped :/

Dr Cortes