*VIDEOS* Butt implants 275cc Round

There is a dent in the middle of my butt. My other...

There is a dent in the middle of my butt. My other butt cheek is round and I like it. They are 275cc, very tiny implants, for all the pain I am going through for small implants I should of stuck to squats.I don't know why there is a dent on the middle of my right butt, it really sucks I already want them removed asap.

Hey sweetie , I just wanna start out by saying " You can't judge anything the first day of surgery " !!!!! Secondly , you look extremely swollen , even in your stomach which was very , very flat before ! All of this is going to change tremendously ! The implants have to settle and drop down into place and all this swelling has to go away which will take several weeks and sometimes a few months . You have a great little frame though and I think your results will be great . You just need to give it time . Have you scheduled any massages yet ? That may help with the dents . I would talk to your Dr. And see what he suggests for that . Don't stress though , it's wayyyyyyy too early to tell anything right now !!!! : )
Thank you so much. I just got worried because the right cheek is perfect and the left wasn't but your comment made me feel better. I feel bad for posting this review because my doctor was super nice.

Second day

I hope my butt ends up like these girls. 275cc round implant is small though.

Wow!!! You look amazing!!!! My jaw just dropped. Happy healing!
Thank you I'm pleased with the results
You don't need to feel bad . Your frustration and anxiety is completely understandable ! Your body has just went through a lot of trauma that it's not made to go through so it will go through all kinds of different healing processes over the next few weeks . Just be prepared sweetie ! It may get worse before it gets better but try not to cratique it every single day ! Just keep picturing in your head the beautiful butt that you want ! This will be over before you know it ! Just think , you've already got the hardest part done ! Now let the healing begin !!!!! Just take it easy and rest and take care of yourself !!!!! Make sure to take notes of everything that you want to ask the Dr . For your checkup . Every time you think of something , write it down . That way when you go in for your post op visit , you won't forget anything ! I will keep you in my prayers !!!! : )

Here are more pictures from my before and after

I had a steroid shot that made a dent on my right cheek, thats gone now :). There are pictures from my first day.

Day3

Day 3 is by far the worst for me. The reason why is because I have not been taking my pain medication because I am scared I will get addicted. I heard stories of people getting addicted. But I think I am going to start taking it as prescribed because I am just in so much pain. My butt is starting to look better day by day. I think I will get my dream butt once it is all healed. I have been taking my anti biopics so I don't get any infections. I am also happy where my doctor made my incision. he did not do it in my crack because it is so close to the you know what and bacteria is more likely to get in the incision.

Day 3 picture

He made my incision in the v shape part of my butt.

I am scheduled this Friday and have a small frame...did you do under the muscle or over? Btw...i think results look good.
I did under the muscle. Thank you for the compliment
OMG ...... Wow , WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl .... Or should I say HOT MAMA !!!!! Lol !!!!!! You look sooooo incredible !!!!! Truelly , I mean I am in Awwwe !!!!! I am so happy for you !!!!! I am actually sitting here speechless !!!!! I think your butt will look like your 3 dream pics you want ! I really think you are gonna be so happy ! I might end up stealing your butt for my wish pic , lol !!!! I am really and truelly so happy for you ! You need to make sure you take you pain meds though sweetie bc you can end up in so much pain that you won't be able to get out ! However , make sure you don't over do it ! Have someone to be accountable to if you are concerned about getting addicted to them . You are being very smart bc that's the last thing you want to happen and I've heard horror stories as well ! Take what your supposed to for like the first week then start tapering off one a day every few days then you should be ok ! You can also break them in half and take half doses instead of whole doses ! Just don't let your pain get out of control. ! Take care of yourself ! You can private message me if you want my # to call or text me to get in touch with me any time you want ! I know it helps having a support system ! : )

DAY4

So the pain from the implant is gone. BUT the pain from where my doctor fixed my steroid shot dent is still there. I have been taking my pain medication as prescribed and I can getup and walk around. OH and I still haven't gone to the "bathroom bathroom" I am so scared to :( but I am just happy that my incision is not on my crack that just sound unsanitary and dangerous.

Wow , I might have to fly to Oklahoma , lol !!! ; )
To , Thebetterbutt... When you say that you are getting implants on top of the muscle , you don't literally mean " on top of the muscle " , do you ? Some people say that but the mean intramuscular which is actually in between the muscle and not all the way under the muscle ! Bless your heart , I really hope you aren't just literally letting your Dr . Stick the implant in there right underneath the skin ! If so , please rethink that and research it . I've seen soooo many extremely bad results when the implants were done that way !
A video ... Awesome ! : ) !

DAY5

Here is my video!

SubFascia

Day 5

(TMI)!!!!!! Finally went to "bathroom bathroom" it was unconfortable.

day 6

I LOVE MY BUTT!! THEY ARE STARTING TO SETTLE IN NICELY

Take stool softener. .. The pain medicine slows down your intestines which will make cause constipation. Drink lots of water too.
I drank hot prune juice. It made me go. But it was super unconfortable. Not hurtful just scared the whole time of infections and stuff. Sorry tmi
Great video....now I know what I'll need during my post op. Very helpful

Day 6

I go to see my doctor tomorrow to take this tape out. Does anyone have any questions you need me to ask? Do you guys need a video of something?

Did you go to get your stitches taken out yet ? How are you feeling ? I'm curious about the swelling ? Is it starting to go down ? Did your Dr. Tell you that the size implants he used was the biggest size he could fit ? I would like to go a little bigger I think but I don't think they can fit a larger size implant in bc of my measurements . Did they tell you anything like that ? Do you mind asking your Dr. What your measurements were when they measured you initially ? They do it in centimeters . I think mine was only 10 centimeters one way and I've gotta call them to see the measurement long ways . I think that was the width !
He said the swelling won't go Down much. He also said with my body, a bigger implant "would of looked silly." I asked him if I can come back and get it bigger next year and he said that I could but he wouldn't recommend it since it's big enough for how mall I ( 5'4' tall and I weight 105) i can sit now he said and start working out but take it slow
I think u look great i will be getting mines done soon. But I am scared as hell i want my results to come out good

WEEK 2

WEEK 2

Week 2

I have no idea why the videos aren't working but if you just go to my youtube channel from my last video; you should be able to see my second video.

Just watched your video.... Thanks for showing it was informative. Wow your butt looks really good. I like the position of your scar. I can't believe how good your doing in your healing. Your walking, squatting, and touching after the two week mark. Wow you just encourage me to go threw with it. Were you able to ask him if they need replacing after a certain amount of time? Thanks for all your help.
They are permanent :) but you can always go bigger in the future. But butt implants are permanent unlike breast implants

Week 2 day 2

I have been getting a lot of attention for my bum at the grocery store haha I don't know if it's a good thing lol I want to shop in peace! Haha just kidding! I love it!!!

Hey Girlie , I finally got to see your video ! Lovvvve the superooos !!! Lol !!!! Wow , I gotta say the Boo-Tay is shaping up nicely ! I think you will definitely have that dream butt you wanted like in your " wish pic " ! Sooo happy for you ! : ))))
Lovvve the pic !!!! That's exactly what I want to be able to do ! I want to just be able to just throw some leggings on or yoga pants and still rock them ! Can I tell you that to this day , I have never once gone to the gym , grocery store, or anywhere except inside the comfort of my own home wearing yoga pants or leggings unless I have a jacket tied around my waist bc I'm so embarrassed by the flatness of my butt !!!! How pathetic is that ?????
I use to wear the "boyfriend sweatpants from Victorias secret" to hide my butt. They are baggy sweat pants, now those even fit me good

BEST I HAVE EVER LOOKED

I have been starting to work out again! I look fucking hot! I deserve to think I am sexy for once in my life! Working out will shape my butt even more!

Please do another update video
Ok I will later tonight :)
Thanx lol Not to be too nosey but did you come out of pocket or financed....I may have to finance some of it :-( i was looking up carecredit

Week 3 and scar pictures from week 1-3

So i can sit fine now and walk even run but I rather not. It is still uncomfortable laying on my back, but I have gotten use to laying on my front.

Looking good, thx for the updates!!
Wow looking really good. The scar looks good and your butt looks plump. Are you going to post another video? Please.... Lol.
I want to but I don't know what to talk about.

READ PLEASE!

Yes they are still hard. I have to massage them but my butt will never be as soft as it once was since I have an implant there not just natural fat, but I am ok with that. I picked my doctor because he was from my same state and young. Young doctors are up to date on what beauty is now. I also did not want to fly to another state or even country for my surgery. There where two doctors in Oklahoma (Both from Tulsa, no Doctors in Oklahoma City were I am from) that I researched and went to a consultation. The first (DR Angelo Cuzalina) was going to put drains and charge me 10,000. The price wasn't what made me not go to this doctor but HE HIMSELF looked like clay. He has sooooo much plastic surgery and his wife who is his secretary looked like she overdid the botox. So I said OHHH HELL NAWWW! lol... The second doctor I did not see many reviews on him so I was skeptical at first. When I went to HIS consultation (Dr Ladd Atkins), He just seemed so confident and his staff was so nice and polite. (The other place was stuck up) Anyways, Dr Atkin's office was sorta cozy. He also had patients waiting for him who had also had already had surgery and just going for post op appointments. So I just pretty much took a chance and went with him and I am so glad that I did! OH AND I DID NOT HAVE ANY DRAINS!!! Which is a plus. I have done my research on drains and it is not scientifically proven that it helps much. Dr Atkins charged me 5,200 for implants, little of fat grafting and laser my scars.

Moral of my post:

Sometimes the most expensive doctors are not the best. Later I researched the first doctor that was going to charge me 10,000 and found out he had cut someones nose off !!! Research Dr angelo Cuzalina Tulsa lawsuit Tulsa. SOOO SCARY!! That could of been me!!!

READ PLEASE

Moral of my post:

Hey Girlie ... Just wondering how much fun you've been having shopping lately ??? Lol !!!! No more boyfriend sweats from Victorias Secret except to bum around the house in ! ; ) Your incision area looks great ! Did I read your msg on here correctly ? Are you honestly considering going back next year and having these taken out and going bigger ????
Lol the song goes " I like big butts and I can not lie" lol not " I like proportionate butts that are still big but not too huge and I can not lie" lol
You are welcome!

Laying on my back

Hey I have been laying on my back more often. It still feels weird and sorta hurts but I'm getting more use to it

Girl ... You are Crrrazzzy !!!! You must really be liking all that attention you've been getting at the grocery store !!!! Lmao !!!! ; )
I keep going back and forth !!!! I don't know what to do !!! I'm thinkin what will happen is that I will end up bein like you too ! I'll get my butt done and it'll be swollen and I'll get use to it like that and then the swelling will go down and I will be like ... Damn ... Where'd my ass go ??? Idk !!!! I just don't want it to look like 2 cantaloupes sticking out !!! At least right now your ass just looks really nice and tight ! There's some girls on here that have just gotten implants only and they went too big and OMG .... Girl .... All I can say is Bless their heart !!!! lol !!!!! It ain't nothin pretty !!!!! Yours really did come out great !!!! ; )))
why did not you get a bigger size at the beginning marshmallowfv? if you wanted a huge butt. What is it>? Doctor don't recommend go bigger at first?

WEEK 4

It is pretty much week 4 so here are more pics

You look really good tho. Congrats :-) . I also had surgery and iam a week 4 days post op. Iam still using the gridle, my question for u is ... when do you start notice the butt pop out ? Is it when u stop using the gridle? Because it kinda push in. And the butt dont look that bubble. I guess the gridle make it alittle bit flat. Tell me about ur experince marshmallowfv. I appreciate it girl ;-)

WEEK 2 going to 3

Hopefully this uploads! This is the video I tried to upload twice on Oct 25th. I will have Week 3 going to 4 uploaded here in like 20 min.

AHHH It won't upload! lol

Here is the link to my ant video. My 3rd video will be put up in 20 min

Week 2 through 3

Week 3 through 4

Link to my 3rd video... I am so sad the other one isn't uploading :( now my blog looks ghetto :(

someone marshmallowfv is having fun here:) this review is fake
Hey can you post before & after pics? The videos aren't working. Thank you
hey I just sent u a msg plz reply =

1 yr post op

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but my implant flipped :/

Dr Cortes