*VIDEOS* Butt implants 275cc Round and steroid shot dent fixed - Tulsa, OK

There is a dent in the middle of my butt. My other...

There is a dent in the middle of my butt. My other butt cheek is round and I like it. They are 275cc, very tiny implants, for all the pain I am going through for small implants I should of stuck to squats.I don't know why there is a dent on the middle of my right butt, it really sucks I already want them removed asap.

Second day

I hope my butt ends up like these girls. 275cc round implant is small though.

Here are more pictures from my before and after

I had a steroid shot that made a dent on my right cheek, thats gone now :). There are pictures from my first day.

Day3

Day 3 is by far the worst for me. The reason why is because I have not been taking my pain medication because I am scared I will get addicted. I heard stories of people getting addicted. But I think I am going to start taking it as prescribed because I am just in so much pain. My butt is starting to look better day by day. I think I will get my dream butt once it is all healed. I have been taking my anti biopics so I don't get any infections. I am also happy where my doctor made my incision. he did not do it in my crack because it is so close to the you know what and bacteria is more likely to get in the incision.

Day 3 picture

He made my incision in the v shape part of my butt.

DAY4

So the pain from the implant is gone. BUT the pain from where my doctor fixed my steroid shot dent is still there. I have been taking my pain medication as prescribed and I can getup and walk around. OH and I still haven't gone to the "bathroom bathroom" I am so scared to :( but I am just happy that my incision is not on my crack that just sound unsanitary and dangerous.

DAY5

Here is my video!

Day 5

(TMI)!!!!!! Finally went to "bathroom bathroom" it was unconfortable.

day 6

I LOVE MY BUTT!! THEY ARE STARTING TO SETTLE IN NICELY

Day 6

I go to see my doctor tomorrow to take this tape out. Does anyone have any questions you need me to ask? Do you guys need a video of something?

WEEK 2

WEEK 2

Week 2

I have no idea why the videos aren't working but if you just go to my youtube channel from my last video; you should be able to see my second video.

Week 2 day 2

I have been getting a lot of attention for my bum at the grocery store haha I don't know if it's a good thing lol I want to shop in peace! Haha just kidding! I love it!!!

BEST I HAVE EVER LOOKED

I have been starting to work out again! I look fucking hot! I deserve to think I am sexy for once in my life! Working out will shape my butt even more!

Week 3 and scar pictures from week 1-3

So i can sit fine now and walk even run but I rather not. It is still uncomfortable laying on my back, but I have gotten use to laying on my front.

READ PLEASE!

Yes they are still hard. I have to massage them but my butt will never be as soft as it once was since I have an implant there not just natural fat, but I am ok with that. I picked my doctor because he was from my same state and young. Young doctors are up to date on what beauty is now. I also did not want to fly to another state or even country for my surgery. There where two doctors in Oklahoma (Both from Tulsa, no Doctors in Oklahoma City were I am from) that I researched and went to a consultation. The first (DR Angelo Cuzalina) was going to put drains and charge me 10,000. The price wasn't what made me not go to this doctor but HE HIMSELF looked like clay. He has sooooo much plastic surgery and his wife who is his secretary looked like she overdid the botox. So I said OHHH HELL NAWWW! lol... The second doctor I did not see many reviews on him so I was skeptical at first. When I went to HIS consultation (Dr Ladd Atkins), He just seemed so confident and his staff was so nice and polite. (The other place was stuck up) Anyways, Dr Atkin's office was sorta cozy. He also had patients waiting for him who had also had already had surgery and just going for post op appointments. So I just pretty much took a chance and went with him and I am so glad that I did! OH AND I DID NOT HAVE ANY DRAINS!!! Which is a plus. I have done my research on drains and it is not scientifically proven that it helps much. Dr Atkins charged me 5,200 for implants, little of fat grafting and laser my scars.

Moral of my post:

READ PLEASE

Moral of my post:

Laying on my back

Hey I have been laying on my back more often. It still feels weird and sorta hurts but I'm getting more use to it

WEEK 4

It is pretty much week 4 so here are more pics

WEEK 2 going to 3

Hopefully this uploads! This is the video I tried to upload twice on Oct 25th. I will have Week 3 going to 4 uploaded here in like 20 min.

AHHH It won't upload! lol

Here is the link to my ant video. My 3rd video will be put up in 20 min

Week 2 through 3

Week 3 through 4

Link to my 3rd video... I am so sad the other one isn't uploading :( now my blog looks ghetto :(
dr. Ladd Atkins

So, out of every plastic surgeon I have ever had, Ladd Atkins is by far the best! He is so nice and he even gave me his cell to text him and send him pictures of anything I was concerned about. He is a very young doctor, younger than 40. He is also very good at what he does.

someone marshmallowfv is having fun here:) this review is fake
Hey can you post before & after pics? The videos aren't working. Thank you
hey I just sent u a msg plz reply =
Can you make another update video.....im scheduled for surgery in two weeks
Hey congratulations on your wonderful outcome! I see that you've just recently had your procedure done and I am heavily considering getting the gluteal implants as well. I'm going to Dr. Ryan Stanton in Beverly Hills. I have some questions regarding what brand implant you have as well as when you were finally able to sit on the couch and drive a car. I'm a server so I'm worried about the amount of time I need to take off from work. When I had my rhinoplasty I took 9 days and that wasn't enough. My doc said about two weeks. Please text me if you can I'm really anticipating hearing about your recovery process. You are so brave and thank you for your blog! Please email me first at evanonel@yahoo.com
Hey Girlie ... Just wondering how much fun you've been having shopping lately ??? Lol !!!! No more boyfriend sweats from Victorias Secret except to bum around the house in ! ; ) Your incision area looks great ! Did I read your msg on here correctly ? Are you honestly considering going back next year and having these taken out and going bigger ????
Lol the song goes " I like big butts and I can not lie" lol not " I like proportionate butts that are still big but not too huge and I can not lie" lol
Girl ... You are Crrrazzzy !!!! You must really be liking all that attention you've been getting at the grocery store !!!! Lmao !!!! ; )
Looking good, thx for the updates!!
You are welcome!
Wow looking really good. The scar looks good and your butt looks plump. Are you going to post another video? Please.... Lol.
I want to but I don't know what to talk about.
Just an update..are they still hard, how long did the procedure last and how did u know he was the right doctor for u...all these girls are going to Dr cortes, widder, and jimmerson and its makin me doubt my doc even though i trust him and my gut was picking him...i guess its popularity...by the way were u given drains during the procedure
If they are still hard and your experience so far. Any video would be good. Your butt looks Really good. Are they feeling softer?
Yes they are still hard. I have to massage them but my butt will never be as soft as it once was since I have an implant there not just natural fat, but I am ok with that. I picked my doctor because he was from my same state and young. Young doctors are up to date on what beauty is now. I also did not want to fly to another state or even country for my surgery. There where two doctors in Oklahoma (Both from Tulsa, no Doctors in Oklahoma City were I am from) that I researched and went to a consultation. The first (DR Angelo Cuzalina) was going to put drains and charge me 10,000. The price wasn't what made me not go to this doctor but HE HIMSELF looked like clay. He has sooooo much plastic surgery and his wife who is his secretary looked like she overdid the botox.  So I said OHHH HELL NAWWW! lol... The second doctor I did not see many reviews on him so I was skeptical at first. When I went to HIS consultation (Dr Ladd Atkins), He just seemed so confident and his staff was so nice and polite. (The other place was stuck up) Anyways, Dr Atkin's office was sorta cozy. He also had patients waiting for him who had also had already had surgery and just going for post op appointments. So I just pretty much took a chance and went with him and I am so glad that I did! OH AND I DID NOT HAVE ANY DRAINS!!! Which is a plus. I have done my research on drains and it is not scientifically proven that it helps much. Dr Atkins charged me 5,200 for implants, little of fat grafting  and laser my scars.    Moral of my post:  Sometimes the most expensive doctors are not the best. Later I researched the first doctor that was going to charge me 10,000 and found out he had cut someones nose off !!! Research Dr angelo Cuzalina Tulsa lawsuit Tulsa. SOOO SCARY!! That could of been me!!!
Thanx for the advice.....You gotten a great price too
Yes I am thinking 375 or 390cc. I love my butt now and it's very proportionate but I want it bigger just because I like huge butts lol
Sorry that comment was for angel0623
I keep going back and forth !!!! I don't know what to do !!! I'm thinkin what will happen is that I will end up bein like you too ! I'll get my butt done and it'll be swollen and I'll get use to it like that and then the swelling will go down and I will be like ... Damn ... Where'd my ass go ??? Idk !!!! I just don't want it to look like 2 cantaloupes sticking out !!! At least right now your ass just looks really nice and tight ! There's some girls on here that have just gotten implants only and they went too big and OMG .... Girl .... All I can say is Bless their heart !!!! lol !!!!! It ain't nothin pretty !!!!! Yours really did come out great !!!! ; )))
why did not you get a bigger size at the beginning marshmallowfv? if you wanted a huge butt. What is it>? Doctor don't recommend go bigger at first?
He said it would look silly. If you go too big you will be able to see the implant from your hips. I am thinking 100cc extra should be fine.
You look really good tho. Congrats :-) . I also had surgery and iam a week 4 days post op. Iam still using the gridle, my question for u is ... when do you start notice the butt pop out ? Is it when u stop using the gridle? Because it kinda push in. And the butt dont look that bubble. I guess the gridle make it alittle bit flat. Tell me about ur experince marshmallowfv. I appreciate it girl ;-)
I posted a video :)
Please do another update video