Breast Implant Removal and Scared to Death! - Tulsa, OK

I had my breast augmentation in August 2008. I...

I had my breast augmentation in August 2008. I had a small C and a large D, they looked so silly that I named them Lucy and Ethel, and they were a little lower than I wanted. Approaching 40 I decided to do something about it. Several friends had implants so I thought that was the way to go. I went bigger than I wanted to because all my friends said I would regret it if I didn't. What I regret is that I have 475 CC in one breast and 550 CC in the other! I'm now 45 and I hate the attention that my boobs get! Men seriously have no shame. Plus, I have degenerative discs and live with constant back pain, those big boobies can't be helping! I also started working out after the implants were put in and cardio is miserable. Soooo, out they are coming. I'm more nervous getting them out than when I had them put in. They are large but my surgeon did a perfect job. They are even, nipples look great. I'm scared that they won't look good. I am also doing a lift and my surgeon, who did the first surgery, assured me that he will make them look great. I'm also a little angry with myself for all the money I have spent on boobs! This site has helped inform me and added a little anxiety I have to admit. Crossing my fingers and thank you to all those that posted that has helped me in preparation for this.

They are out!!

Had my surgery today. I am so glad they are out. In a little bit of pain right now and all bandaged up. I'll post before and after pics soon. I'm anxious to see what they look like.

1 Day post op!

I'm still in a little bit of pain but so far it is totally worth it.

Pics of the process!

Same shirt but different look!

Post Op Update

Went to see Dr Whitlock today for a post op appointment. All is healing well. I'll say it again, if you are in Oklahoma go see Dr Whitlock. I'm a return customer for a reason. He listens and takes his time with each appointment. I'll update pics in a couple if weeks and after stitches desolve.
Dr. Bryan Whitlock

I have nothing but positive comments about Dr. Whitlock and his staff. I would, and do, recommend him highly!