Getting Breast Aug on the Feb 21! - Tulsa, OK

Hi, I have been wanting to get a boob job for...

Hi, I have been wanting to get a boob job for quite sometime now. I just recently had my second child and after I was done breast feeding, my breast lost alot of volume! I wanna be comf in my own skin so I decided to go ahead and get them done :) My consultation is on the 1st of feb and my surgery date is on the 21st... I will post more after the consultation when i have more info and when we decide what size would be best and the most natural looking for me...

your consultation was the 1st of Feb. may I ask how it went? You see, I also live in the Tulsa area and have heard of Dr. Ratliff many times and I was interested in going to him.
Thank you... Now its day two after surgery and my back is killing me... I think its because I'm at my parents house and my body had gotten use to my own bed... Also my chest feels really tight and my left boob is swollen wat more than my right and sometimes it feels like its gonna explode! I know this should be expected after this type of surgery and I know it could be much worse... I thank God that I'm ok and for him watching over me, but how long its this suppose to last?

Sorry about the barfing. Yikes! Glad you're liking the results so far, though!

So, it's 1week and 1day after my surgery and I'm...

So, it's 1week and 1day after my surgery and I'm feeling really good. I had my one week post op yesterday and my ps said that my left breast was still pretty stiff. My right one fell right away, like when I got home the same day of surgery and my left one was swollen pretty bad. I noticed that my left one was bleeding more and then it started to bruise pretty badly. I thought it was normal because my left one was smaller than my right one and it just needed to stretch out a little more. My ps said that its a 50/50 chance that it could be that my muscle is still swollen from the operation, or that blood is filled around the implant... He told me to send him more pics monday and if its still like that then I would have to come back in for surgery wed so that he could remove the implant and clean out the blood that's around it... I'm hoping that it goes down by monday because I don't want to go into surgery again, but if its not down by monday I will be glad to go into surgery to get the blood cleaned out because it is so uncomfortable! Will post more info on Monday to let you guys know whats gonna happen! HAS ANY ONE ELSE EXPERIANCED THIS BEFORE?

I had implants 2 months ago. I was a 36 B and when with a500cc implant. They are only filled to 475. Now i wish they was just alittle bigger. What are the cost to.have them a bigger size?

Hi eeds,

You might want to check out the breast implant revision community for a better idea of costs.

well, she had a breast reduction (which is another reason I didnt like it totally bother me, different surgery, different circumstances) And shes just not happy. One other person, was actually on here. But overall, I am happy with my decision and I cant wait until April 14!!!!
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon