Dental Implants & Teeth in a Day - Tucson, AZ

My teeth were in terrible condition. After seeing...

My teeth were in terrible condition. After seeing Dr. Steinberg, I opted for the all-on-4 dental implant procedure or "teeth in a day" because it allowed me to receive an implant supported denture the same day of implant surgery.

Hi, I'm really upset after being seen by a dental expert. I live in UK. I have lots of dental work due to being born without most of my adult teeth. I had braces and bridges, caps and teeth have been built up with tooth coloured material. I've now been told my teeth are decaying, especially the ones with bridges on. I get aching my jaw and headaches. My teeth have always been weak and broken easily :-( I've always looked after my teeth, really good dental hygiene and eat a really good diet. I've been informed either a plate, or implants will be needed in the near future! I'm only 39 & a single mum. I cannot bare to have a plate. But I have no money to fund implants. Does anyone know of there's any way I could receive funding?? I read that if you're born with missing teeth this is a possibility. I've also got family history of very weak teeth (my mums are exactly the same)
I dont see the problem?? NO TEETH MAKES FOR GREAT COCKSUCKING!
I have dentures and Im sick of them they fit loose and gag me... all the time i want these kind of teeth im 61 im seriously going to check this out.when i smile i look like Im snarling.. they made my dentures are so wrong... got them at affordable dentures about 20+ yrs never went back and they have broke 3 times and now the last time they fixed them they left gap and food get under the bottom denture and it so annoying when i eat or drink and Im sick of buying glue it dont hold them down... I want bionic teeth.
Tucson Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Steinberg explained dentures to me and all the different options available for replacing my teeth. I heard about dental implants but didn’t realize all the advantages they have over removable dentures. I opted for the “teeth in a day” procedure. The few rotten teeth I still had were removed, and Dr. Steinberg expertly placed 4 dental implants on the top and another 4 on the bottom. He then attached temporary dentures to the implants, both upper and lower. He called this immediate loading of the implants. I went home that day a new man with a new set of teeth. The whole experience was life-changing. There was very little pain involved, and the bill was arranged to be paid in installments through care credit. A few months later, the final custom dentures were attached. They are beautiful. It’s like having my real teeth back again, only better. The permanent dentures actually look better than my real teeth ever did.