Gypsy Soul - Tucson, AZ

Hullo. This is my last week before the big day. I...

Hullo. This is my last week before the big day. I get BOOBIES!!! I'm nervous, happy, unsure...... Basically driving everyone crazy. I live in a household full of men. My 3 boys (10,10, 6) and my hubby. My surgery is next week Tuesday the 1st of July. It's in the early morn. I haven't told any of my family. I'm Indian and they just wouldn't accept nor try to understand. Only my household and 3 friends know because they will be my support. My stats are: 5'4 -height, 34A cup (hoping to be a D)
110-115- weight , 18" ribcage
I'm getting Mentor 375-400HP. The final decision is left to my doc.
I'm doing this for myself. My hubby is not a boob/ass man. He just likes a tight hole!! (TMI) Most guys do! As for me I've always loved and admired a full figured woman. I'm a breast chick. I've got the back and want the front!!! I also want to full out a sari and just be gorgeous. What have you ladies who have gotten the surgery done already done to prepare? Where do u get Arnica Montana and a multivitamin with no/little vitamin E? How do u know the right size sports bra to buy for later?
Thanx. I'll post before pics later!!

Before shots..... *Be Warned: It's not pretty!*

Hmmm. Did something wrong.

Hi. I've labeled the shots but they did not load with my captions. Sooo the first is my bed. I'll be dressing her up with alotta pillows (thanx Bubbles!) and surrounding myself with happy colours and some sunshine. Then comes the dreaded before shots. My front and side views show how small I am. Nothing but NIPPLES!!! And lastly is me in one of my favorite t-
shirts. It's my BEATLES shirt. Can't mess with the classics!! I mite as well wear one of my son's shirts. Which btw. does fit me!!! ;)

A little more about me !

I'm treating this as a journal. Soo this is me. I'm Indian American. My family is VERY traditional. I'm the black sheep of the family because I'm the one usually pushing boundaries. From dating, getting tattooed, to finally marrying someone who is not Indian. The good thing about being like this is that I've had many experiences, met a lot of different people, and opened doors so my younger siblings can be themselves.

The deed is DONE!!!

Well I got up at 4:30am. Took my shower but did not shampoo my hair. I cheated. I just braided it and tied it to the top of my head. Then got dressed and made breakfast for my sweeties. Miso soup and sausages. ;) we LOOOVE soup in the morning.
We got to the surgery center at 6am. Signed in. And hung out till it was time fer me to go in the back.
When in the back. They reviewed all my info with me and made me take a urine test. Told me what to expect afterwards and basically soothed me. I was nervous. And TOTALLY appreciate the gentleness and understanding that the male/female nurses, anitheiologist showed. I got to keep my earrings on!!! Whoo-hoo!!
They even went to the waiting room to get my family so we could say our goodbyes!! But daddy was gone. Tank Wars was too strong a call.... :(
Then they joked and gave me my cocktail. I think I told the anitheiologist he was HOT. He is but how embarrassing. Ladies when u get drugged my advice to u is MIND YOUR MANNERS!!!
And I woke up.

My return home. First couple of hours.

Pic captions did not show.

The first two are my babies waiting in the waiting room.
They r playing Tank Wars on my IPhone. When will it Ennnd!!!

Picture Captions Mommy u look like a Mummy!!

The other three r me when I got home. I'm on my happy couched it's been one hour since I took 2 pain pills. I feel minimum pain. Just a WIERD tightness on my chest with heaviness. There is a strained feeling along both of my arms. Kinda similar to when u work out your arms WAY TOO MUCH. But otherwise manageable. I've also got a patch for nausea begins my ear. I'm to keep it on for 3 days. So far so good. I've slept because I've not had much rest these past few days but have only drunk H2O.

Second Day Post-op

Hi ladies ,
I'll try to make this brief. I took my first shower today !!! Magnificent !!
Better than sex!! Lots of the aches and pains were washed away. I do not have full ROM in my arms yet but I'm getting there. My breasts still hurt, but not like before. Overall a big improvement. I can go to the bathroom by myself. Cook food fer my guys. ;)
Oh and walking helps otherwise you become stiff/painful. I've got my first post op. visit this evening. Wish me luck!!

The Wonderful mess that is Moi'

Well it's been over a week. I think 11 days. My BURNING question is:
HAVE THEY DROPPED?? DRIPPED? DROOPED? ANNNYTHINGGGG???
It's driving me crazeeeeeee!! I keep looking at myself in the mirror and I swear this is a hew type of torture. Some days they look as if they've dropped and others I swear they have just crawled rite back up there !! My kids are telling me that I look like a football player!! Help! What do u ladies think ? Do u notice a change? I know that it is too soon to tell. But I'm also thinking I'd hate to go back to school in August with such a noticeable change. Moms can and r mean. I want them more natural. Thanx fer letting me vent.

Olde Clothes New Look

U was just trying on some dresses that I've not worn, ever! I saw them,bought them and admired the clothing fer awhile. Now it actually fits!!! I can fill out a sexy, curvaceous dress!!! Can't wait fer my birthday in August. Honey is gonna be SURPRISED!!! ;)

Captions did not load

Well as tge captions fer the pics did not load properly.

Blue floral dress hubby saw and loves. It was in closet fer 3 years!

Black VaVoom dress

Blue Music festival dress

Kids call this my Dragon Scale dress. I just LOOOVE to look at it. Now I can wear it!!

Origami Petal dress. Thought it was funky/interesting.

Dinner Out With My Loves

Went out to dinner. Wore a long sundress I ALWAYS put on. But didn't really think about how different it mite look. Was really thinking about getting tge kids out fer a nice evening. My honey was nervous. Afterward he told me that he was afraid I'd be showy. I convinced him that all the show was fer hiz eyes only. Am I WIERD to find his nervousness flattering? I mean we were goofballs the entire nite! Nothing sexy there!

Scar Pics!!

Hiya!! It's been almost a month now. My boobs are FUN!! No need to buy any newfangled toys!! Upgrade yer boobs and grab a friend...... You'll have hours of FUN!! ;)
Ok. Got my silly out. I was wondering how everyone was healing. The first pic is my left boob the second is my right. (Was feeling kinda silly and was gonna write that it was my 1st, 2nd, 3rd boobs!!) it's has been a few days shy of a month. So was wondering if the scar looks like it's healing ok.
My doc says it's fine keep putting the meds on it. But what do u ladies think ?

One Month!!! Woo-Hoo ;)

Soo it's been one looooooooong month. My ladies feel softer. And I think they look slightly more like regular boobs. Hubby is not helping because from the beginning he was the PERFECT cheersquad telling me they look great/wonderful/NORMAL??? And as ALL us Boobie friends know NORMAL is the last thing they look like in the beginning. Gotta love them hubbies. So I was happy during week one. I mean, let's face it, my PS gave me something god didn't !! But somewhere during week 2 I fell into a depression and was convinced that my boobs were atrocious and not as BIG as they should be. You ladies pulled me outta that!! And when the boob greed/ depression left my boobies finally looked great to me! I've been putting on the silicone tapes and taking Vitamin E. They have been helping. My scars are getting smoother and less noticeable. :) Laying down on my stomach (I dislike doing this!) has made my girls drop. At least I think so! Not a HUGE difference but I'm riding this happy mood as far as it can go ! ;) I've 3 boys plus a hubby and that is what is KILLING me. Lotsa work that leaves PAIN but gotta do it!! I'm loading some pics of where I am now and 2 of my birthday celebrations. Nothing big. The first is ice cream cake with my minions. And the second is a dinner with some friends. The third is next weekend. Don't know what is planned fer me but we will see!!:)

More Pics!!

Goddess I'm sorry. I'm horrible with updating. Can someone tell me how to do the comparison, side by side photos. Thanx!!!

Stripper Nite Out

Went out but need to get pics of me!!! Anywho..... This is my crazy friend..... Anabelle. She dressed me up and I dressed her up! What ya think of the accessories???? ;)
Tucson Plastic Surgeon