After 2 Babies - Tualatin, OR

After growing and nursing 2 babes, I was unhappy...

After growing and nursing 2 babes, I was unhappy with my body. I had lost my pregnancy weight, but my stomach was very stretched out and my breasts were smaller and much lower than before. After my first appointment, I felt confident and excited about my decision. I am SO HAPPY with my results. I feel feminine again! My stomach is flat and has a nice hourglass shape (it looks better than before kids!) My breasts are full and where they are supposed to be!
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gorin is very easy to be around. He was really helpful when making important decisions about my surgery choices. Dr. Gorin clearly has his patient's safety a top priority and used the latest technique for surgery and after-care. His staff are really smart, nice and helpful. Dr. Gorin and his nurses made me feel well cared for and safe before and after surgery. Dr. Gorin answers patients emails quickly! There were several times I emailed him questions in the evenings after surgery and he would always email back that same night. I saw Dr. Gorin several times for follow-up care and monitoring. I would use Dr. Gorin again!