20 Years Old, No Kids, Breast Augmentation ! - Tualatin, OR

I have fantasized about getting a BA since I was...

I have fantasized about getting a BA since I was young, and have almost always felt like I was lacking in the boob department. I'm not fond of going bra shopping, and feel like my breasts aren't very proportional to my bottom half. I don't hate my breasts, but I would love to fill out my clothes naturally, without all the extra VS padding. I am a dancer and I also am currently training for a bikini competition in late April. I had my consultation sometime last April, and set my Surgery date for September 17th, which is creeping up. My doctor and I decided to go for Mentor textured shaped oval moderate projection 355cc. He told me that post op I'd be about a 32dd, and I am currently a 32b. I will post some pre-op pictures, but I am a little worried about scarring. Because of the type of implant, I have to go for a crease incision and it will be bigger than the alternative. I scar easily as it is, because I am of darker complexion. I know there are silicone strips to help with this, but it will be something I will have to further discuss with my doctor. People see me naked everyday for work, and I don't want everyone to be staring at some huge scar. Has anyone had any luck with the strips ?

Before pics

I am 12 days from my pre-op appointment, & 24 days from my BA (:

Before pics

Uploaded the wrong picture for this side.. oops

I changed my date and got my implants sooner !

I got my breast implants a couple days ago, on the 11th. Everything went well and my doctor and I decided on 355 cc. They are moderate profile, and look pretty good so far. My pain level is starting to lower every day, thank god. I'm also really bloated, but I've read that that is normal.

Oouch

I have a sharp pain when I move certain ways in my lower left breast, towards my armpit. I have my first post op appointment today, so I will have to ask him. Another thing is my breasts look uneven :( I don't know if that will improve after the swelling goes down, or what. Another thing to ask my doctor. Help ?!

6 days post op

2 weeks post op

I feel pretty good. I haven't taken pain meds for about 5 days, except at night once and a while. It's getting a lot more comfortable to do things. I haven't gotten the okay for my doc yet but have been driving the last two days. I wake up everyday with improvements. My breasts are starting to get softer and are dropping. I have been wearing a strap over my chest to push them down since my first post op appointment on the 17th. My nipples are more sensitive than normal. There's alot less swelling they are starting to feel more normal to me. The first pic was a couple days after I got them, the second is from my first week mark, and the third is today. It's crazy how much they've changed. Excuse my appearances lol, I haven't been doing anything but sitting at home.

Here they are (:

Portland Plastic Surgeon

my goodness girl...your boobs honestly looked quite amazing BEFORE the BA just b/c they were perky and a nice round shape! (not to mention your stomach is to die for LOL!! ) I see you were able to keep your piercings too?? a lot of girl have had to get rid of them for whatever reason so they must not bother you? Do your nipples still feel sensitive or numb? So nice to see you didn't go huge b/cas they d&F they'll look even more incredible for your body...congrats!
Thank you ! Yes I got to keep my piercings, but I did have to take them out for the surgery. I have had them for over 3 years though, so I was safe to put them back in a couple days after. They don't bother me, but my nipples are a lot more sensitive now. I do have some numbness near the incisions though. They are slightly smaller than I thought they would end up, but I am happy with how they turned out (:
Good luck!!! I just had mine a few days ago. As far as the scarring goes, cutting down on tanning or only spray tanning will help, massaging the scar to help break down scar tissue will help, and silicone and vitamin e should help.
Good luck and congratulations. Going to look great
You'll do great :) what are your stats?
I don't scar well either, and my dr. still recommended the areola for me. He said that is the best place for an incision to heal, and the majority of his patients who are prone to keloids don't get keloids on their areolas. Check out some of the ladies here, after looking around I still decided on areola because most of their incisions were invisible after only a month. Good luck!