The Most Available Doctor I've Ever Met! - Tualatin, OR

I had the same nurse for all of my appointments,...

I had the same nurse for all of my appointments, which was comforting. The anesthesiologist was very reassuring. The pain post-op was far less than I expected. I really wanted to look and feel very natural and I could not be happier with the results! I'm much more confident about my physique. I only wish I had met Dr. Gorin sooner so I could have enjoyed my 30s as much as I'm going to enjoy my 40s!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Portland Plastic Surgeon

I have thought about getting an augmentation for at least a decade but every time I've gone for a consultation with a plastic surgeon, either the doctor wasn't doing the consultation himself or I've felt pressured to go bigger than I wanted. Not so with Dr. Gorin! From the first time I emailed a question to his office, before I even scheduled an appointment, he emailed me back himself, At my initial consultation, he took the time to answer all of my questions and explain all of my options. And he spoke English, not Doctor-Speak, and I left very confident in my choice. Dr. Gorin is extremely committed to his patients and is literally available to them 24-7. I emailed a question before my surgery, while he was on vacation and I had said it could wait until he got back, and he responded within a couple of hours. On the day of the surgery, he called me well after business hours to see how I was feeling. When I had a concern after surgery (it was nothing, just me being nervous), he responded at 9pm on a Friday night!