A/B cup + 475&500cc HP Silicone = DDD

Hello! I have been looking on this site and...

Hello! I have been looking on this site and reading your reviews for months now! I am undergoing BA on April 10th this year (2014). This is something I have dreamed of forever and one day I woke up and told my husband... I'm doing it within 6 months. I started my search for a surgeon and found the one after a day. My decision was based on referral, as well as hundreds of 5 star reviews. I chose Dr. Aaron Gorin being that he seems to be the best doctor in Oregon.
I sent his office an email and was surprised to have gotten a personal response from Dr. Gorin himself. We set up my consult on a Sunday (which is the only time my hubby and I can make it in together, and Dr. Gorin came in on his day off...wow!) We started talking about my goal and sizes.
Here's where my problem is... I am a 32 b/a my right breast is considerably smaller then the left... When we sized, I loved the 530cc because it gave me more of an hourglass. But its hard to tell what it would look like without the granny bra and tank top. He told me his implants are in increments of 50, so my hubby and I decided a 500cc would be ideal. Now, I want to achieve a full DD. I don't want to be too close to an F. I have a smaller, athletic figure. I'm getting scared because people I've talked to who have had theirs done say 500cc with my build is too much. So I'm contemplating doing 450cc. Its not a huge difference but I don't want to regret my decision and wish I had gone larger. My pre-op appointment is 1 week prior to my surgery (which I wondered if I should do 2 weeks before?)
I was hoping someone out there could guide me a little more through this or give some advice? Thank you :)

My current size

Here is a picture of my figure & size currently and what I am trying to achieve...

Oops here's more
Omg!! Someone around my age and area getting her boobs done cool!! I went to gorin myself:D I loved him! He's so down to earth and sweet. I should be getting mine down around the same time you are:) yay for us
Yay!!! I have been searching everywhere for someone currently going to dr Gorin! I have had friends already go through it with him and I only hear great things which puts me at ease! Yay for us!!!! When's your date?
I ended up deciding to go to a dr in vancouver instead, (was closer to me)! :X but I still love gorin. I haven't set a date yet, but It should be in April right around ur surgery time! U look fantastic in that bikini bigger boobs r guna look amazing:D

45 days left!

It's so lame that I have a countdown on my phone :) but I'm so thrilled that it's only 45 days left! I'm just afraid of taking too much/not enough time off for recovery. Everyone obviously recovers differently. I'm doing my surgery on a Thursday, and planning on taking fri-mon off and returning to light duty on Tuesday. I'm an esthetician so I do use my arms and hands a lot. Hmmm?

Currently

Another picture of my self/frame.
Mind you in this picture, I had gel push-up pads inserted inside the seams of my swimsuit lol
Hi ! So have you decided on the cc yet ? Honestly I see you were contemplating 500 I currently have 500 cc silicone and honestly they aren't as big as pple think they are ! Yes they are big but not overly exaggerated big lol you have a petite frame as do I and I don't think they are to big for me "you are smaller lol ! I say go with your gut and if your hubby is on board with it even better lol ! I honestly would have regretted smaller and believe me the cc had me going crazy like literally changing everyday =] u will eventually make the right decision for u xoxo
I am so afraid to regret my decision! So I'm about 80% sure I'm going with 500cc. My pre-op appointment is still in April (a week before my surgery) so I won't have a decision made until then, but the more and more I think about it and do research the more I'm thinking "f it!" Bigger is better :) I'm 5'3" but when I tell people that, they don't think so because I have decent posture. So i think it will be ok! And if my PS told me 530 would be fine on me, then I trust 500 will be just fine :)
I say go for it ! I heard a lot when I was deciding on 500 also ! And yes I've heard "go big or go home lol" if your ps says they will fit then do it ! I think they will look great on you !! I had a lot of time between my research and surgery and I'm glad I did gives you time to play with it !! Omg good luck and pls keep me updated on your decision !! Xoxoxo

80% sure

The more and more I think about it, the more I think 500cc will be more than perfect for me! I am becoming a bit obsessive over this, but if they are a bit too big, oh well. If they are too small, I'm going to regret it and kick myself about it forever!
You won't regret it ! If anything you will be saying wait I could have gone bigger lol haha
Yours look great! I showed my hubby yesterday and he likes but fears they will look too big with bras. I think I'm going to do it anyways :P
Thank you love =] Your husband will end up loving them possibly more than you haha Pls let me know when you make your final decision xo

Is this really happening?

40 days away and I am in disbelief. I'm nervous and excited at the same time! I just wanna get this over with already! I've been saving all my tips from work and any extra cash I get into my "boob fund." My plan was to have half buy surgery and half finance for 1 year with no interest, but it looks like I'll have more than that by then to put down so I'm THRILLED! Now I'm starting to look online to see what cute clothes I'll be able to wear! I can't wait to wear a bathing suit without inserts or tons of padding!
I am looking at all the stuff I will need for post-surgery. Does anyone have a good list or link to a good list somewhere?

My current situation.

I caved. I am going to post a nudie just so y'all get a better idea of my situation and my wish boobs and hopefully I get a better idea of cc's
We have similar stats and I just went for another sizer appt. My PS gave me the range of 400-500. I am pretty sure I am going with 500. That is the choice I made both appts. Most women I know regret not going larger. My BA is April 16th. No nerves yet, just so excited and can't wait for the day to come!!
Yay! April will be here sooner than we know it! Ok I feel more comfortable with 500cc if more gals my size have the same idea. My husband fears they will look too fake and big, but what's the point of getting them (for me at least) if I only go up 2 cup sizes? My VS bra can help with that lol
Omg yes, go with the bigger size because I have seen women who went with 450 cc and the look they achieved is NOT like the look you want. congrats! I have a countdown on my phone too and I've obsessed over size too!! lol

Nightmares galore

I am exactly 2 weeks away from my BA, 1 week from my post-op. And since a week ago, I literally have the same nightmare in moderation... I go into my surgery, I walk out in tears because I didn't go as big as I had hoped and they look exactly the same so I go back pleading to get them fixed. Them I wake up. Ugh!
On a happier note, I have started shipping for clothes for summer! I'm just trying to also figure out what things I'll need for post-op.
I'm in disbelief! April 10th is almost here!!
Omg you sound like me. I posted about my boobie nightmares too! I woke up and touched my boobs hoping nothing was wrong…. lol i haven't had my BA yet, i'm in 5 weeks. But I had a dream that the doc did not do anything I wanted and I woke up a mess and was crying. He put it thru my armpit which i wanted thru my nipples and then he gave me a smaller size and i was looking down and sobbing because i paid so much money and i got small lil boobs. Hopefully that isn't the case when it actually happens. I just think it's part of getting a BA to experience the best and worst of the journey. Lol Good luck girlie! You will be fine, keep positive! :)
Thank you! I'm glad I'm not alone! Such a horrible feeling to think they could be too small for the thousands of dollars we are paying ): lol Best wishes to you as well!! ❤️
Ok first off I wish I had your stomach lol been bustin my rear in gym and no abs. But I am soo confused on cc paet too and im 7 days away from surgery I picked 375cc and I was told from my sister in law go bigger than what you wanted bc you dont wanna regret it later

YouTube... Bad idea.

I'm such a baby about blood and such. Last night my husband and I watched a breast augmentation surgery on YouTube. CAN I JUST SAY HOW HORRIBLE OF AN IDEA THAT WAS?? Oh my goodness! That freaked me out so much to the point where I was almost in tears and asking my hubby why am I doing this? He couldn't help but laugh at me ):<
I can't believe less than 2 weeks! I am so excited! Preop is less than a week away and I feel like I'm not ready... But I am so ready at the same time. I just want to buy cute clothes already!
Awwww @watchibg the video It's funny because I've actually seen videos after surgery and was like omg can't believe I did that lol - don't worry girl your gonna be fine once that anesthesia kicks in lights out and bam you wake up boobie-lisious lol can't wait for your results =] xo

8 days too long.

I'm growing incredibly impatient. Almost sick to my stomach with anxiety. Restless.
All I can think about is the big day!
Thursday (2 days from now is my pre-op!) more and more leaning to 500cc. I think I will take one of for million bralettes I've already bought!
Soooo VS may or may not have them in stores for $10 a piece. And I had 2 $10 secret rewards so 2 new bras for me :D
I also have 2 more in the mail with two more secret rewards! Yay! I'm obsessed :P
How did your Preop appointment go today? Are you getting excited?? I know you will look amazing!! Sending positive thoughts your way!
It went great! I just updated :) thank you got your sweet words! I can't believe it's happening!
Good luck (: my surgery is in like 120 days ugh your so lucky yours is so close

Pre-op!

Just got home from my pre-op! It feels unreal that this time next week I will be at home recovering!
My surgery time is 12:30 which sucks because if the not being able to eat after midnight thing. But I get beauty sleep ;)
We filled out more paper work, talked about and received my medications, payed for the procedure, and picked out sizes!!
So sizes: I originally loved the 533cc but since we are going with HP implants, they go in certain increments. I tried a 450 and 500 and my hubby and I decided bigger than the 450, possible smaller than the 500. So Dr. Gorin is going to try the 475 when he's in there but he thinks the 500 will look best. He also doesn't want me to regret my decision which I totally appreciate.
So now I wait 1 week... Ahh! I can't believe this is happening :)
Also my surgery wasnt until 230! And you may wake up starving but after arriving to the surgery center and being called back you kinda forget you're hungry..til after hahaa
I know I am thinking I won't have an appetite because I'll be so nervous! Lol I'm just a baby :P and drink a lot of water when I'm sleeping so that's going to be hard to give up!
No I'm a baby too!!! There came a point when i was hoping theyd completely forget about me while i was n the waiting room bc i was scared and then after being called back&they put in the IV I wanted to just cry and run out!! Yeah me2! i had to hide my h2O bottle. you'll be pretty thirsty but it fades as well and surgery will come and be done before you know it. Also! You just can't eat 8hrs prior to surgery so I couldn't eat after 6am w surgery at 230, if u called they'd probably say u can't eat/drink after like 4am

5 daysssssssss UGH!

Time moves so slowly now..

I'm trying to compile a list of necessities I will need post-op. Any good ones out there?

I'm so anxious! Went to the pharmacy yesterday! I was prescribed oxycodone which when I took when my wisdom teeth were removed didn't do anything to help the pain.
The last time i went to get the last tooth removed the dentist gave me 7.5mg tablets of Percocet. Should I tell my surgeon about this?
Hi there! We don't have much longer to go! My PS wrote me a script for Lortab 5mg and I'm really worried that it's not going to help unless I take two, so I feel your pain. I'm going to try them and if it's not working I'm going to call and tell them. This week is going to FLY by!
I hope so!! So I talked to my dr and he is going to so give me Dilaudid. I've never tries or heard of it but he said it is significantly better! I've never heard of Lortab though.
Whoa. Dilaudid is STRONG! It will definitely work! Haha

Emails

So I emailed a list of questions I forgot to ask my PS about during pre-op. One of which was about the oxycodone and my tolerance to pain medication. He is going to prescribe me Dilaudid. Has anyone had experience with this?
I'm also going to get Tylenol.
I went to Fred Meyers today and picked up Mederma, vitamin E, and other small essentials. I am having a REALLY hard time finding a front clamping bra! Fred Meyers had 40DDD which is a bit large around the body lol!! And no luck at target. There's a walmart about an hour away... Idk if it's worth the drive!

Ahhh! 2 days!!! Come on Thursday!!
I have a surgery date of 4/12/14! I am in freak out mode too! I have searched high and low for good front closure bras unsure of what size to purchase either. Yesterday on a whim I drove to walmart,it's about 40 min away from me. I found a 2 pack of fruit of the loom front closure sports bras that go by band size. They adjust to fit a to d cups. They were 10.94 for 2! So what do you have to lose. I bought 2. I also purchased a Victoria secret front zipper sports bra but I was so nervous about the cup size and that's a riskier purchase at 40.00 a piece with my secret rewards card! Walmart also had tank tops with built in wireless adjustable strap bras for 5.88. I bough 5 thinking that maybe by week 2 they might be comfortable to sleep in, when I can finally put things over my head. They are soft, cute and come in bright colors or neutrals. Hope this helps! Good luck to you! I will be watching your progress.
You at SOOOOO CLOSE! I have had no luck with bras. I'll keep looking but I'm not to wear any until Thursday so I'll ask him then! I do want to try kmart too. I'll have to lol for those camis!
Considering we live relatively in the same area, go to a Hanes outlet mall! Or online and order a merena one. Also though! Ask Dr. Gorin how many surgical bras you will receive from him, I only paid for one but my surgeon gave me 3! So now I must return the Hanes one I bought

I'm soooo tired of...

So tired of this happening to my bra...!! Ok I won't update until after my surgery. See you all on the other side of boobie land :)
Good luck (:
Thank you!! ❤️
Good luck tomor, thank you for sharing your story and I can relate to the last bra pik its so annoying right!!

I HAVE BOOBIES!!!

What what!! I got my boobies done earlier today! Last min changes. He put 475cc in my left boob and 500cc in the right due to the size difference.

I was so nervous all night and day, 12:30 I came in and right away I met with two nurses who prepped me, made me feel incredibly comfortable and excited. Then I met with my anesthesiologist. He couldn't get the needle in the first spot and I bled everywhere which was mortifying, he tried again and got it in. While he was doing that, we were taking about something with my hubby, I felt like I was dozing off, I guess I got really happy (says my hubby) and then I fell asleep and he left. Next thing I know, I woke up in a dim lit room (same place I was in earlier and where I had the procedure).
This is the worst part of the story. I was shaking a little and sore. I couldn't move. I was alone and I started to cry and moan. The nurse must have been on the other side of the curtain. She came in gave me medicine and some juice. Next thing I know my hubby and best friend where in the room with me and I stopped being a baby. Hehe
They moved to a recliner and fed me some crackers and juice. I was in a very happy talkative mood.
I got back in my sweater and slippers, They them wheeled me to my car and my hubby drove us home.
So far I haven't seen anything. When I was at home I felt like I could move around ok. I ate a lot finally and took some meds. I have just been dozing in and out of sleep for now. Everything is bandaged off and I can't shower or take the bandages off until Saturday. So I won't be able to update significantly.
As far as the pain goes, my chest just feels right and sore up on top. My friend who just got hers done said the second day is the worst so I'm afraid, however I'm going to stay on top of taking my pain meds.
Today I stuck with 1 Dilaudid and 1 Tylenol along with my nerve meds. Tomorrow I'll try the oxycodone.

I'm starting to doze off again. I'll update soon if anything changes :)

Bandages

Omg congrats!! :( sorry for your crying poor you but thank god hubby was there for you! Great news , you got it boobies! I saw your before n I agree they probably look similar to mine & thats not a bad thing ;) I hope you feel better just keep up with your painkillers you will be fine! Keep us posted xoxo
Thank you :) no not a bad thing at all! Your boobies are amazing and I hope they look like yours after they heal up! I think the oxy has been helping more than the dilaudid! I've been on top of those. I really was going I would have to take as many but it sure is better than being in pain. I didn't realize how bad it was so thought the meds!
Yaya! And id say everyone is deff different! 3rd day was worst for me..it worth it(:

Day 2

I woke up in quite a bit more pain than yesterday. Took some diladud and Tylenol and fell asleep, woke up 2 hours later because my incision was hurting and I was so scared that it was bleeding or something but I don't think so. I'm just in pain. I took 2 oxycodone a and feel so much better. I can't really keep my eyes open for more than 30 min.
I just feel so blessed to have my hubby and best friend taking care of me. It's so hard to get up. I've been trying to sit and sleep at a 45-90 degree angle but damn! I didn't realize how many things we do daily that use our chest muscles!

I can't wait to take my bandages off tomorrow! I snuck my hand in the bandage and I feel boobies!!
I can't believe it!!
Just relax let hubby & your bff take care of you. My girl who went with me & got her BA same day same PS was in pain too. She got 560cc & her implant was so heavy sitting on her incisions that did not help. Although id love to say lay up dont move they advice you to move around so your muscles dont stiffen up "/ get better doll in a few days you will be you again
So I'm supposed to move around? The nurse said to go for a walk later today. My body doesn't do well sitting around. Wow 560 would be so heavy! I have nothing to complain about then lol

Day 2

Cant wait to see them babies! How you been feeling?
I don't feel much better. I did sleep a little better though than last night. My chest is so tight I can't breath very well. I get to shower today so as soon as my hubby wakes up, I'm going to have him help me. I think the bandages are hurting me the most. I have been practicing breathing but damn... It's so hard to get up also from a 45 degree angle to a 90.
Yes my chest was tight & felt a lot of pressure as well. Hopefully you get better, your almost there! Happy healings

2 days post op

Today was shower day!!
I felt so sick all morning long. But I felt like I just had to get the bandages off and shower as soon as my hubby woke up. Only woke up 2 times last night in paid and took my medications and pain pills. Still no sign of using the bathroom :/ been using stool softener but it looks like I'm picking up something more heavy duty later. Hence the bloating.
Shower went ok. I got most of the iodine and marking pen off except close to my incision because my hubby was afraid of getting close.
I took some photos! They look so strange right now. I can't wait for them to settle.

As far as the pain is concerned, I was feeling ok day, I fact, I got dresses by myself and my friends took me to get a pedi. As soon as I got home, I layed down and when I tried to get up again, the pain got bad again. Ugh! Has anyone tried taking a muscle relaxer? My friend brought me some but idk if I should take any. I havent taken any of my pain meds since 9am (5pm now).
Glad everything is going well!! They look so good already. No squareness!! 3 more days for me. Keep us posted. Happy healing.
You're almost there :) Glad they don't look too much like square pecks! It must be the annoying band that's helping!
The Valium has been the best thing for me so far, better than the pain pills actually. Last night and earlier today have been the worst for me yet. I'm hoping tomorrow we have a pain free day! You look great!

Sadness ):

It still hurts ): and then I look down at my chest and I almost want to cry. I feel like they are too small from what I expected! I can't believe how my body took the 500cc!! I just want them to drop so I can see what I'm dealing with. And for the bloating to go away.
Im keeping my fingers crossed that they get bigger.
P.s. I love talking to another Oregon gal ;)
U are Soooooo early girlie!!! Please believe me, they change SO much! I am now @ 4 months and I look back at pictures & can't believe how totally different they look!! Time time time changes everything! I PROMISE!!!
I can just tell how much different they look today! I just hope they are as big as I anticipated them to be :) Ohhhh Oregonian!! Yay! :)

Day 4 Post-Op

Last night it passed out after taking a muscle relaxer and all my pain meds. I actually slept the whole night! It's so painful sleeping at a 45 degree angle! I got up only to go to the bathroom (unfortunately no #2). I didn't need my hubby's help to shower but I still can't do a lot of things on my own.
I went to lunch with my friend. She drove. I can't seem to see things straight or read signs. It must be the meds.
My boobies look bigger than yesterday. I also feel like my stomach is the size of a 3 month prego woman due to the bloating of the meds AND I started my period this morning. So maybe after all that goes away, my boobs will look right.
I go back to work on Tuesday, so I plan on just spending the day in bed relaxing tomorrow. Maybe going for a walk with my dogs but that's it. My job is physically demanding so I'm pretty nervous about that but I have no choice, I have to go back to work this week. So hopefully it won't be too difficult :) I ended up telling my boss what I was having done so he would understand why I need the time off. Oh well.

Here are some pics of today's progress...

More pics

Most of your fullness is still in the upper chest! Those are going to come down and look amazing on you! xo
You're looking Great! Don't worry! I'm sure they will seem A lot bigger, very soon! Lol
They are going to seem bigger when they drop and fluff! Looking good so far!

Post-op Appt

I rescheduled my post-op appt to today instead of waiting til Thursday because I go back to work tomorrow and work til Saturday (boo!)
It went well. I don't have to wear my strap or bandages anymore! We took the tape off the incision and now I'm good to wear bras (w/o underwire, not too tight, etc).
I also am good to start my massages!
As far as pain today, sooo much less! They just feel uncomfortable and heavy. That's to be expected I guess!
I did look at a side by side picture of yesterday and today and they look way better. Def getting bigger and dropping a tad! Yay!!
Thank you to everyone and your words of encouragement. This had been quite a ride so far. I just can't wait to love them! And I also can't wait to go to the bathroom -_- lol I think tonight. I took a lax drink this morning and I'm going to try again after dinner :)
LOOking gOOd!!! =)
Massages really help. It made mine sore at first but the more you do them the better it gets. I've been doing massages for a little over a week. Congratulations and happy healing!

Back to work

I went back to work today.
Not horrible, just very dizzy.
Every day they look better and better! My next update will be in a week or so. Happy healing everyone!
That bralette is gorgeous. What a beautiful color!!!
Awww thanks :) it's my favorite one so far!
Your bOObs are looking amazing! :)

It's been a while! 16 days post op

I have had a good recovery! It's been tough going back to work, quiting my job, getting a new job, and moving.. So my boobies have been sore. Not much time for Massaging them (so bad!) this week everything almost feels normal besides my nips killing me!
I am going to post a professing picture over the last couple weeks as well as some pics in my old swim suits (smalls). I love my new boobies! I think M bras are fitting me the best. Haven't tried other bras yet.
I can conceal my boobies well to the point that people don't know i had them done, then when I want to show them off.. BAM! Lol can't wait to try on bras soon!
Another post op appt next week.
Those swim suits...u look amazing in!!!!
They're looking awesome for 16 days post-op! Can't wait to see how they look once they start to settle in :) Congrats!

More pictures

Nothing new. Just feeling them get softer :) post op rescheduled to next week because of my new job.
They look awesome doll! ;)
Thanks boo! Can't wait for you to be my boobie sister!! Only 2 days!!
You're results are looking great so soon ! Congrats! I'm sure you'll love them more and more as time goes by. I'm 2 weeks post and mine are still very high With no significant changes. That is what I wanted to too, hide them at work and family but be able to show them wherever else I want to. Continue to heal well.

New Swim!!

I went out and used some giftcards at VS. I got a swimsuit (in a medium) and I tried on bras.
I hate when they size me so I did it myself. Trial and error style. I am a 32DD for now. I think once they settle it will be more like DDD which will be a nightmare to find a 32 in that size. I tried on a 34D (which supposedly a sister size) but I thought it was too big around my body. Lol! Big boobie problems ????
You are looking amazing ! Can't wait to see those once they fully settle xoxo
Great colors & nice fit the new swimsuit.. Xoxo

Post-op

Had my 3 week post up this week (4 weeks), and everything looks right! 2 more weeks til I can hit the gym!! Yaaay!
I wanna wear bras so bad! My birthday is this weekend and I want to find a boobielicious outfit ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
Thanks! It was amazing!
Happy early bday!

4 weeks! Happy birthday to ME!!

Best birthday present to myself... Ever :)
Tomorrow is my birthday! Yay! 1 month post-op today! I can't believe it! I seriously couldn't be happier with my boobies! Perfect size!! I can't wait to see how they settle some more!

1 month more pictures :)

Congrats on the twins!! They look amazing!
Thank you! I love them ❤️
Happy birthday love you look great =] btw I have that bra hehe so comfy xo

Bra :)

I'm not supposed to, but I had to!!
Here's a bra I bought recently from VS. It has 0% padding! 32DD. What do you girls think? Should I try a DDD? If I can find a 32 that is lol! I actually also think I wanna try a push up! Lol so greedy >;)
Are they still riding high or do you think they are pretty much settled? I think maybe the DDD if they are going to drop more. And you look like you're already wearing a push-up!
I think they have settled a fair amount. Next week is my 6 week mark. I miss them riding super high actually! But I just got a push up bra! I just got a DDD yesterday and it's a slight push up. Totally fights better than a DD I think! In the red bra, it had no padding at all!
Damnnnn girl! And maybe a DDD would be better. I just went to Nordstrom rack today (in Clackamas) and dayumm they have an excellent selection of like 32DD/DDDs and 30s. I hope you had an excellent birthday! :D

Settling?

I'm at 5 weeks and I feel like they have dropped so much in the last week. Almost too small ????
Such boob greed lol! I'm gonna go find some push up bras this week.
That's how I feel, like they are getting smaller!? I'm only going to be 1 month post on the 19th of this month so I know I have a long way to go before seeing final results. You're looking great!

32DDD

Big boobie problems!! I just found a 32DDD amd so far it's the only bra that feels like it fits normal! Now the hunt begins!
Not small but wonderful! The bras look great too! They ate already beautiful cant wait to see after 2 months!
Are ** typo
Girl you look amazing! Once they drop "watchhh outtt!"

Before & After

Wow. I have just loved this boobie journey. I have no regrets!
I love my boobies and so does my hubby :) I will update in the months to come... But for now, happy healing beauties :)
Love the braless cleavage. Exactly what I want. Hopefully closer to a D instead of DDD for the sake of bra finding although that size is sparking my interest...
WOOOW GIRL! awesome results! DAYUMM :) lol what were your measurements again / age? you look great girl
Looks good!

3 month update

So I think since they have settled, I have been unhappy and wanting bigger breasts! I still fit in a 32ddd sometimes dd. I just want them to sit high again like before they dropped. I'm looking for bras that will make this happen. Any recommendations?
I think they look absolutely perfect!!!! I wish mine looked like that, lol. They're beautiful! ❤️
Portland Plastic Surgeon