39 Years Old, 170lb - Pelham NY

I went for a consultation and the Dr. Told me I...

I went for a consultation and the Dr. Told me I would need 3 sections in order to see results.
I never had any kids and I was very active until I decided to quit smoking. I gained 20lb in 2 years and most of it went to my stomach. I'm 5.8 170lb. So technically I was the perfect candidate to have coolsculpting done.
I just got it done 2 days ago.
Like everyone said, the first 5 minutes were a little painful but nothing too crazy, then the are gets numb and you just relax. I decided to have the sessions done at the same day so I could see the results evenly.
On my upper ab, the Dr. Didn't use the suction device since I didn't have too much skin, we went with another attachment - as a plate- that didn't sucked the skin which was much better.
I will be updating this post as long as I can with my results and so far I recommend to anyone thinking about getting liposuction to try coolsculpting before!
Yes my stomach is bruised, itching and sore but nothing like it's the end of the world. It feels like I went to the gym and had a hardcore workout. I can't wait to see the final results in 6 weeks.

The cool smooth plate

this is the new attachment I was talking about. Much less painful the the suction one.

Day 5

it itches from inside out! so annoying! lol. Ab is numb still and a little sensitive to touches. Nothing abnormal like some people described.

Day 13 days evolution

Ok, after 13 days, no pain, no itching, stomach a little numb still but all bruises are gone.

20 days after

Itching here and there but other than that, nothing else. I went back to the gym today. And I had no pain what so ever when doing my workout.

5 weeks today

My stomach feels less bloated and more firm but in regards size, it feels the same as my last picture I guess.

*** important ***

I forgot to mention you will pee a lot, I never had to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom to pee but after coolsculpting I constantly see myself doing it. Maybe because I'm also on a low carb diet or something... I just didn't want to forget to mention it since someone might be experiencing the same thing!
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

The girls were lovely, Erica, the technician was very nice and professional. she was always checking on me during the procedure to make sure I wasn't uncomfortable or feeling any kind of pain. Dr. Jandali Marked down my stomach to make sure the equipment would go in the right places. And took some before pictures. Very professional

I just reviewed ur pictures and I can see the difference between before and now. How many weeks til they say u see final results?
They say between 4-6 months final results as far as I was reading so that's aprox. 20 weeks or so. I'm on my 7th!
R u still seeing improvement?
I guess a lil. I'll post a pic
Thx.
I can see the difference after just two weeks. Please keep posting, I love seeing good results.
I can see the difference. Congrats
Thank you!!
Are you absolutely sure this was a Zeltiq Coolsculpting machine?
IMO, I would not say you are the perfect candidate. This machine is NOT for weight loss! It is for people who have dieted & exercised down to their perfect weight, yet still have stubborn pockets of fat.
Right, Im not concern about weight loss .... if i were Id have gone for a Tummy tuck.
I'm just saying, you may not be happy with the results. I hope you are though!
I already Am! Are you with yours?
I've had it done 11 times. See my avatar, that's after 3.
Thank u for posting. I look forward to seeing ur progress.