Pico Sure X3 - London, UK

Hi Guys OK I was 14 at the time and very...

Hi Guys

OK I was 14 at the time and very patriotic/idiotic, with me being 23 and looking back I cannot understand of recognise the person I was then, as I am sure allot of you people reading feel the same way, once this inc is removed I will feel a great weigh lifted from one's shoulder.

Ok down to business, Before the Picosure I had 3x Q-switched treatments with limited success, once I started the Picosure the results I found to be fantastic after the (1x). then on the (2x) I noticed 1/4th as good results as with the (1x), I have just had my (3x) of which I can conclude the results work out to be 1/4th as good as your last session.

This I believe being down to lesser inc being available to the pulsating laser light to smash into as the tattoo fades, To analogise this think of the lasers pulsating beam being that of your hand hitting against a dusty rug (dust being your tattoo inc) with each hit of the rug you would notice with each hit less dust departs from the rug, but if you hit it with far greater force you could get the last bit of dust out but you could risk damaging the rug, this is the same problem with lasers, the skin would only allow so much heat sink from the inch before it burns the skin, this is why the Picosure is so good, its loads of smaller hits on the rug.

Do not look at the Tattoo 1 week later and be like 'OMG nothing' the results take 4 weeks to show, thus as time goes by the results you would not notice as you memory of what the tattoo was is screwed up and rewritten with each glance, that is why before and after pictures are essential.

Also guys and girls, cost cost cost cost, the treatment was quoted for £500 (15cm x 15cm Tattoo), After stating I am only going to pay you £300 as that is the equivalent old laser Vs new laser result to cost ratio (old laser being £150). Think about it guys don't be a blind consumer, lets look at the facts hear, this new laser in twice and only twice as good as pervious, forget the mumbo jumbo spiel they will sell you, 'well it could take 5-10 x to remove' NO you are looking at 10 to have that inc blasted from you skin. They are salesmen who are trained to tell you what you want to hear. Get quotes on the old laser and only be will to pay double that.

I am pleased with the results so far, however if you have red inc and the technician says we will rid of it they are telling you porkpies, the picosure does not even touch red inc.

If any of you people want advice or a shoulder to cry on please do get in touch.

True Skin