Life Style Lift Not Worth the Money - Troy, MI

I am totally disguested with lifestyle,i am 52...

I am totally disguested with lifestyle,i am 52 years old and did not have any issues with sagging skin except my neck under my chin i had the turkey neck, i put 1/2 the money down and was taken in a room to watch a viedo. when the viedo was done a consultant came into the room and we talked about my concerns, she turned me to a mirror and with her finger tips pulled back my skin and said that is what i will look like, that my downtime would be a max of 2 weeks, but i would be able to go back to work after 1 week. i was excited and made my appointment for January 29th.

the day of the surgery i was taken into a room and fed 2 valium and 2 vicoden. i woke some during the surgery and the tech told me i was 1/2 way done. it was verypainful!! My girlfriend drove me home and told me not to look in the mirror. when i got home i was fed pain meds around the clock, 2 days later i took the bandages off and could not belive the bruising on my face, i did not return to work for 2 weeks even then people knew i could not hide all the bruising.

within a month the bruisws faided, with in 2 months i thought it was beautiful i loved it butttt the swelling was still there by the 3rd month i made a appointment to go back to my doctor i was totally unhappy. i was told to use this wash and this cream on my face which cost another $225.00 i want to do whatever it took, i was told to come back in 3 month that I would be totally healed and if i was unhappy they would make it right.

today i went to my appointment, met with the doctor and manager they both ganged up on me and told me i should be happy with the procuder that i have signifcant results, i could not belive my eyes were they looking at the same pictures?? my neck was horrible and i still have sagging, they continued to tell me the results were fine, i left asking for a totally copy of my medical records which is another $10.00 i told them i am seeking legal counsel that what there doing is lying to clients and making promise that they refuse to make right.

i was told by the manger that posting this is childish, but i want the world to know dont do it read these reviews we dont have anything to gain by posting this !

11-18-11 some of you have asked that i post a...

11-18-11 some of you have asked that i post a profile picture tell me would you pay $6000.00 for this??? we can not post doctors names.

I had lsl a year snd 2 months ago.you can see my...

I had lsl a year snd 2 months ago.you can see my before and after pics and these is no differance except I am out 6100.oo and I have nerve damage to my face. This company needs to be put out of buiss. They take peoples hard earned money, hack up there face rehang there ears and call it a day, once the swelling goes away there is nothing the same jowels and sagging neck you had when you went there in the first place. Take my advise run away quickly and use your money for a real plastic surgeon.

This is a buissness and into the money part of it, they could careless what you think