Life Style Lift Not Worth the Money - Troy, MI

I am totally disguested with lifestyle,i am 52...

I am totally disguested with lifestyle,i am 52 years old and did not have any issues with sagging skin except my neck under my chin i had the turkey neck, i put 1/2 the money down and was taken in a room to watch a viedo. when the viedo was done a consultant came into the room and we talked about my concerns, she turned me to a mirror and with her finger tips pulled back my skin and said that is what i will look like, that my downtime would be a max of 2 weeks, but i would be able to go back to work after 1 week. i was excited and made my appointment for January 29th.

the day of the surgery i was taken into a room and fed 2 valium and 2 vicoden. i woke some during the surgery and the tech told me i was 1/2 way done. it was verypainful!! My girlfriend drove me home and told me not to look in the mirror. when i got home i was fed pain meds around the clock, 2 days later i took the bandages off and could not belive the bruising on my face, i did not return to work for 2 weeks even then people knew i could not hide all the bruising.

within a month the bruisws faided, with in 2 months i thought it was beautiful i loved it butttt the swelling was still there by the 3rd month i made a appointment to go back to my doctor i was totally unhappy. i was told to use this wash and this cream on my face which cost another $225.00 i want to do whatever it took, i was told to come back in 3 month that I would be totally healed and if i was unhappy they would make it right.

today i went to my appointment, met with the doctor and manager they both ganged up on me and told me i should be happy with the procuder that i have signifcant results, i could not belive my eyes were they looking at the same pictures?? my neck was horrible and i still have sagging, they continued to tell me the results were fine, i left asking for a totally copy of my medical records which is another $10.00 i told them i am seeking legal counsel that what there doing is lying to clients and making promise that they refuse to make right.

i was told by the manger that posting this is childish, but i want the world to know dont do it read these reviews we dont have anything to gain by posting this !

11-18-11 some of you have asked that i post a...

11-18-11 some of you have asked that i post a profile picture tell me would you pay $6000.00 for this??? we can not post doctors names.

I had lsl a year snd 2 months ago.you can see my...

I had lsl a year snd 2 months ago.you can see my before and after pics and these is no differance except I am out 6100.oo and I have nerve damage to my face. This company needs to be put out of buiss. They take peoples hard earned money, hack up there face rehang there ears and call it a day, once the swelling goes away there is nothing the same jowels and sagging neck you had when you went there in the first place. Take my advise run away quickly and use your money for a real plastic surgeon.

This is a buissness and into the money part of it, they could careless what you think

Same here I didn't have sagging skin except my neck under my chin .And I also woke up during surgery in so much pain he was still cutting at the time. I just couldn't take it. 6 weeks later everything went back the way it was I'm sick over it and out . $ 8000
this is the worst outfit ever---I would not recommend it for a enemy -- not only is it a rip off--it is an outdated approach to combating sagging skin--look to lasers Life style life scarred me for life....and they could have cared less..... it was a horribly painful surgery with ZERO results. I use derma blend scar reducing make up every day to hide the incisions and permanent brown marks left on my neck due to in proper drainage look at my pictures --they do not lie LSL lift told me I could go back to work the "next day" I was in horrific pain for 10 days.... they lie. period.
They are a rip off but guess what ? They are legal as the powers to be is on their side ! Just hope that people check up on before they go to them.....maybe they might read all the bad reviews that is the only thing that will save them.
Absolutely right! They don't tell you that they DO NOT do a facelift but just a skin lift. They don't tell you how the muscle has to be tightened to get a facelift. I was told I'd be down acouple of days. I couldn' go outside for 6 weeks because of the swelling and bruising. Lie after lie. Those of you who have not has this bogus procedure done by LSL PLEASE do your homework and see a plastic surgeon who has a good reputation and knows what he is doing. I wasted alot of money, time and pain for nothing! Go to the specialists PLEASE!
right on that BJ we were in on the BOGUS class action lawsuit against these "doctor clowns"
I don't know how they stay in business!!! how many women need to be sucked in and scarred for this to stop?
Yes ,I know but guess what ? They are protected by the powers to be......Hopefully the person wanting to do this will check this all out.....Maybe we can help by continue to report. I was lucky and got my money back......only because the signed my name to credit charge.
I know BJ!!
It is wise to lee the amount of comments and pay attention!
A very large "thanks" to all who wrote about their experiences with Lifestyle Lift, which I had before reading the comments.My major concern was aftercare in Atlanta -- about 1.5 hours from where I live. It seems that would have been the least of my problems. I usually dance to a "different drummer," but am definitely going wit the majority opinion on this!
Same here no results....just bad ears sewed to head!
thanks lyndie while I certainly understand what you are saying this outfit advertised a very minor "miracle" procedure where only 3 sutures behind the ears would produce wonderful results. This is what they promised and advertised.
I got NO results and lots of scars. :(
Yes, I have seen the commercials and it looks great, but my comments are only to point out that even with the most qualified doctor your results will vary. You have to be prepared for failure, and willing to take the risk. The price I saw some here paid could have paid for a real face lift. I saw the ads and was curious, but it scared me off. Reading the comments here I am hoping people investigate before paying for that procedure.
I just closed my checkbook. Thanks. Ron
yea!!!
I had a blepharoplasty or eye lift, and I had liposuction on my chin, along with other surgery including breast augmentation, a tummy tuck, and liposuction on the thighs. But, I used a well known doctor who is certified by The American Osteopathic Board of Surgery Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Even so, results will vary. Don't get plastic surgery unless you are willing to spend more to "clean it up". Even then you can't predict it. The eyes and chin were fine as was the breasts. The lipo on the thighs is always iffy, and though they are thin there is some sagging around the top of the knees. The tummy tuck was great, but my belly button was crooked LOL as there seems to be a little more fat on the right side than the left. My main point here is nothing is perfect. Am I sorry I get this done? Sometimes. Not all was perfect, but some of what was done improved me. I probably will get some more later to fix the issues. But, if I had been disfigured in the face I would be POed. Get a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon if you decide to do anything, and check them out carefully.
the question to ask is why are we doing this to ourselves??
I was disfigured but hide it with dermablend scar makeup and have had some scar revision done..... the brown pigment on my neck is horrible looks like a burn..... LSL and dr. stoller should be ashamed of themselves.... BUT... they are not .... $$$$$ trumps all.
GO TO DOCBOARD.ORG TO CHECK OUT YOUR DOCTOR, THEN GO TO THE DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE OR DOI FOR YOUR STATE AND SEE IF THEY HAVE CLOSED LAWSUITS.
Cindy,
I feel the same way you do. And to think that a new "happy" person, HsMessnger, said to another happy person... ~as long as you and I are happy that's all that matters~ She claimed to have God on her shoulder and an angel to boot! It's really hard to believe that this is what America has come to. I'm so happy she's not hurt and I've told all the happy ones that. It is not a Corporation methodology I do not think ANYONE should get involved with. They are not honest in their advertising, their packet of information does nothing but give you clues, they make you pay, and set an appointment for the surgery, even before you've seen the surgeon to make up your mind !
As of your last update, your symptoms haven't improved and you would have been better off putting your money into penny stocks!$!$
AMEN!!!!!!
I do have current photo's of my scarring ---my procedure was done in 2005 so this is never going to go away or get better not sure how to post them here? anyone know?
I am not sure but I am sure one of us will get back to you...Maybe Sharon from Real Self will send you directions.