Zerona Plus Velashaping = Good Results - Troy, MI

I'm 4 treatments into a 6 treatment plan of Zerona...

I'm 4 treatments into a 6 treatment plan of Zerona plus Velashaping, and I'm pretty happy with the results so far. Looking forward to the next couple of weeks to see an even better result!

I am fit and in shape, 42 years old and I work out for one hour 6 days per week. Unfortunately, like a lot of women, I have a pregnancy "pooch" that won't go away no matter what I do. The only time it's ever gone away is when I'm super-skinny, and the rest of me looks haggard and emaciated.

The Zerona is completely and utterly painless, but the Velashape pinches. At first, it's actually quite uncomfortable and in a few spots, painful,but it is really quick. By the third session, it didn't bother me at all anymore.

I went to a treatment center, not a dr.'s office, so I never saw a doctor. Obviously this won't be for everyone. I felt comfortable doing it because I had done a lot of research on the treatments and I don't have any medical conditions. I was not offered the Curva supplements, and probably wouldn't have bought them if I was.

I continued my normal work-outs, 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of strength and abs 6 days per week. I cut waaaay down on coffee (but didn't cut it out) and increased my water consumption to at least 60 ounces per day. I also perform lypmphatic massage on myself, which I learned from a youtube video.

So far, I'm very pleased with the results. I'm posting pics, but remember, this is only up to 4 treatments, so I'll update when I'm done. Also, ignore the scar on my belly, that's from an old operation and has nothing to do with the Zerona or Velashape.

All right, so now we're about 4 days after last...

All right, so now we're about 4 days after last treatment. I'm happy with the results, although I think if I had signed up for 9 I'd have the perfectly flat belly I've been dreaming about! I'm going to try and add in some extra ab work and see if that helps out a little. In general though there is a marked difference, especially in the "love handle" area. My skin is much smoother and more tight. Also, (sorry for the TMI in advance) the end of my treatment coincided with the beginning of my period, so I I'm also retaining a little water, and will see better results when it's over.
American Laser Skin Care

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Your after pics look good so far, hopefully your results will continue to improve with the extra sessions!

Please do keep us updated with your progress!