Lifestyle Lift and Laser - Be Prepared!!!!

I am 16 days into recovery from having the...

I am 16 days into recovery from having the lifestyle lift and laser. Cant give a final result of surgery but I will say that after reading and seeing some of these reviews I am truly scared!!

The laser results are amazing and truly happy with that, had my whold face done...the recovery time for that was 1 week.

My problem lies so far with the lack of truth regarding the procedure and recovery time. I was told that I would be fine to be back at work in a week. What a bunch of crap!! I took off 11 days from work just to be on the safe side since I do work in the entertainment industry and am in contact face to face with not only the public but coworkers also. I had to go back to work with my face still swollen, distorted looking. Instead of getting the Wow you look great responses I was assured I would get, I am getting OMG what happened to your face!! I took off work the amount of time I was told would be sufficient and then some! I only told a choice few friends I was having this done for a reason..I didn't want anyone to know!! So much for that..so very embarassing!!!

Also when I asked about the shots I would be getting I was told I was getting 7 for the lift and 4 for the lasering, a total of 11 shots...another bunch of crap!!! I received 11 gigantic viles of shots!!! The viles were about an inch thick and 5 inches long!!! There were so many shots I couldn't even keep count at how many there were. I was completely lied to.

Also when I went in to have my stitches taken out the doctor didn't even bother to take the time to even pop his head in to evaluate me! I think that is just crazy. My dentist comes in and checks me after a simple cleaning!!! What does that say!!

I was never prepared for what I was going to look like leaving the day of surgery..I was unrecognizable!! I cant realisticly give an accurate account of pain since I am very tolerable to it...but I just thank God for that because I was not prpared for the pain I did have.

The laser results are great, the lift is still up in the air but seems to be healing..just at a very slow rate, still very swollen!! So if you are thinking of getting this done just be prepared for the pain and be sure to take at least a month or more off ( not even sure of how much time since I am only 2 weeks in).

I will post progress as time passes.

I am only choosing yes under recommendation for my provider/doctor only because I have to to submit my story. That may change...I am praying that it doesn't.