Getting 275cc Silicone Unders - When Did You Get Back to Exercise?

I've been considering getting implants for 3...

I've been considering getting implants for 3 years, ever since I stopped taking hormonal birth control and my breasts lost volume. I have gone to two plastic surgeons. My main concern is looking good naked after implants-- because I'm small-framed, I don't want that 80s, stretched melon-ball look. I went to two Drs, requesting a small C or big B, and have decided to go with either 255cc Mentors, under the muscle, or 275-300cc silicone, under the muscle implants, with incisions underneath the breast.

I am really excited for the procedure and results, but I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on sizing for me. I don't mind a high-profile look, and I'm wondering what my best bet is in relation to not having too much skin to stretch. Do any doctors or other women who have gone for a more modest implant have any advice? I'm firming up my appointment date tomorrow, and I'll be going in for 3D imaging sometime in the next few months.

Hey elle~ First of all I must say you have very pretty,perky breasts! If you're going for a natural look I would suggest between 2225-300 cc's max. High profile implants could be too much projection for your small frame. I personally am 5"10 140 lbs and have mod + 304 cc's -currently fit into a full C/D cup. A natural look was very important to me also! Good luck finding a credible PS to help you make the final decision. :-)

225...OOOPS! (2225 might be a bit too large) LOL
Hi Elledubs, first off-Congrats on making the decision on getting your BA!! I am just 4days post op but wish I had done this much sooner. I would say for your frame- the decision you have chosen would be a good fit but just remember to trust your PS. That is so important. Luckily for me, my PS and I were on the same page like right away. Those pics you posted on "how u'd like to look" will vary with anyone because we all have different anatomy. I am 4'11 and 3/4th haha so 5'0 and weigh about 101 so pretty similar to you. I went with 300 mentor mod+ filled to 350 and 360 and I love my results. You can check out my pics. Good luck to you!

This site has already been so helpful, talking to...

This site has already been so helpful, talking to other girls and women who are thinking about BA and who've undergone it. I wanted to update and say that I'm currently considering 250-300cc silicone implants, after talking to Dr. Youn's fantastic patient coordinator. She reiterated that the final size is my decision, and that if I think I'm one of the few women who would regret going too big (I've read the #1 regret is going too small), that I should definitely stick to my gut and go with a more natural look. Then there's that whole parental issue--I don't mind if my friends know I have had a BA, but I rather keep them small enough so that my mother doesn't know I've done it. Even though I'm in my 30s, I don't want to disappoint her. Though I'm guessing

I like my body as it is. I work out a lot and I eat healthy. I'm by no means perfect, but I don't have a lot of negative body issues. I would like bigger breasts; if it weren't possible, I wouldn't be heartbroken. I like exaggerated femininity, and I love the idea of having a body that screams sex a little louder. A girlfriend of mine got breast implants nine months ago. Sometimes when we go out, I can't stop staring at her boobs. Oddly, I kind of want to drive people to distraction like that. I'm a feminist, and I believe in equality, yet feeling desired is really important to me. I'm excited to have that kind of impact on people.

One thing that bothers me about telling the men in my life I'm getting a BA: the automatic assumption that I'm insecure with my body. I mean, I'm as insecure as anyone else, but that's not my reasoning behind this. Men almost get sad for me, and it makes me angry! I feel like plastic surgery is just one more option we have to experience something new, to change ourselves for better or worse. It's a life choice like any other, and it's great when my friends react with, "I'm excited for you," or "I wish you wouldn't, but it's up to you, not me." Instead of ... doom-judgment-face.

I can't wait for my pre-op appointment (I've had two consultations with different doctors), so I can have 3D imaging done and finalize a size.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Does anyone have any advice regarding crease vs...

Does anyone have any advice regarding crease vs nipple incisions? I'd like to know more about women's experiences with those, and with scar healing. I will probably go with crease, as that's what my surgeon normally performs. I'm pretty sure my scar will be visible, based on my body frame/skin. I'm scared to go through the nipple, but he also performs those from time to time. I'm only scared based on having sensitive nipples, which is probably an irrational fear. I don't plan on becoming pregnant, so breast feeding isn't an issue. Thanks!

I had periareolar (nipple) incisions. It was not as scary or as painful as I thought it would be. My surgeon was experienced enough to be able to perform this incision - not every surgeon is comfortable doing it. I was concerned about nipple sensation loss and my surgeon told me that I should not worry and that I had about a 4% chance of that happening. I only loss nipple sensation temporarily after surgery (which is normal) and it returned gradually. I will admit that my nipples are still really sensitive, but it does take a bit of time for things to return to normal, so I am not worried.

The periareolar incision is the most discrete, for sure. Eventually your scar will fade nicely into your areola.

Ask your surgeon for pictures of his BA's through that type of incision - maybe that will help you decide. If he is not comfortable doing it, then definitely don't go that route.
I am your duplicate! 5'2", 100 lbs, 32a, petite structure.
My PS recommended 250 cc Silicone, under. So I have been walking around with my rice filled bra and like the look. 200 cc = 1 cup rice. Place in plastic bags and form in a non-padded bra.
One thing to keep in mind. We are use to wearing XS - S shirts. If you go much bigger, you will have to increase to a medium. This may produce: longer sleeves, lower shoulders, wider waits. This procedure is costly enough. I don't want to have to buy a whole new wardrobe. I just want to fill out a normal shirt in a normal non-padded bra and look sexy.
BTW, I am new to this forum and this is my first post.
Thanks, westwind! It's nice to hear from a carbon copy. :) I'm going to try the rice trick this weekend, as soon as i buy some. The wardrobe point is a great one! I'm looking forward to buying pretty new bras, but not necessarily new clothes. Do you have a surgery date set?

I took out my loan today. I took out a ridiculous...

I took out my loan today. I took out a ridiculous loan, in terms of how long I'll be paying it off and how much interest it will accrue, but I like the idea of paying $70 a month for my ta-tas, rather than scrounging to make $300 payments every month. I pacify myself by saying I will make more than the minimum payment, dammit! lol. I'm waiting for the patient coordinator at the doctor's office to call me back to book the appointment. I am hoping for the day after Christmas (something tells me my doctor won't be working, but a girl can dream, right?) or the third week of January.

I told my mom about my plans last week. This made a huge difference in going forward with getting implants! She was so supportive and I was so surprised. She's always been very practical and it's rubbed off on me, which makes me an annoying combination of 50% practical and 50% passion---so making decisions can make me crazy. She made me flash her, and then we looked through my doctor's before and after photos. She has small breasts as well, and though she emphasized that I have a great figure and don't need implants, she is perfectly fine with me going a couple of sizes bigger. My favorite comment of hers: "Don't implants cost $50,000?"

I'm really excited to be at the next phase of getting implants. My main concerns now are getting back to yoga and exercise after I get them. I am really active and love to dance, pole dance, practice yoga, kickbox, etc. When did everyone get back to an exercise routine?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

The date is final! I can't believe I'm waiting...

The date is final! I can't believe I'm waiting until January (had to arrange it that way for time off), but at least it's something amazing to look forward to in the middle of winter. January 11 surgery, December 19 pre-op. Yay!

How did your surgery go? What size/profile did you go with? I have my surgery scheduled with same doc and am leaning towards the smaller implant sizes too. Hope your recovery is going well.
Please consider going up to 325-350cc before your augmentation because the pics of the breast size you like are about as big as mine and I'm 7 days post-op and swelling still hasn't gone down all the way. I had a little more breast tissue then you to begin with and I got 330cc under the muscle and ended up with similar to those photos.. Just something to take into consideration
I (along with A LOT of women on this page) wish I went bigger. I have 457 ccs which I can easily cover up!
Detroit Plastic Surgeon