Too Tight Lift - LSL Troy, MI

I received my LSL 3-17-2010 from Dr. C in Troy. ...

I received my LSL 3-17-2010 from Dr. C in Troy. It was very painful to say the least, but my problem is he pulled my skin VERY tightly. This is my second facelift in 20 years, so I know what is normal and what isn't. My skin is pulled so tightly that lumps are clearly visible under my cheeks. God, I just want to scream.

I called his office several times and told this was "normal" and the lumps would eventually smooth out. Yeah, maybe in about 3 or 4 years.

DON'T GO TO LIFESTYLE LIFT IF YOU WANT TO PRESERVE YOUR FACE. Go see a board certified surgeon and be sure you check his/her credentials thoroughly.

Spent $1900 to have revisions done on my face. ...

Spent $1900 to have revisions done on my face. Board certified surgeon said he'd never seen worse surgical procedures as used by LSL butcher. I had incisions across BOTH temples in addition to deep scars behind my ears and noticeable puckering. STAY AWAY FROM DR. C AT LIFESTYLE IN TROY, MI.

No pros, just cons.

No pros, just cons.
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Not enough experience, he was previously working with a group of ENT's. He is NOT board certified in cosmetic surgery.