Tuesday Tuck!!!

After having two children I was left with sagging...

After having two children I was left with sagging skin and stretch marks. At first I believed that a tummy tuck was the only answer even though I didn't have a lot of extra loose skin but I had a lot of stretch marks a frowny belly button. I knew that liposuction or any other suction would be a waste of time because I would still be left with stretch marks.

I've been to two doctors for consultation for a traditional tummy tuck in the past 6 years, but I changed my mind both times because I couldn't get a quote that was reasonable plus the fact that I would have drains and be put under was not that exciting to me either.

After doing more research I found out about Dr. S who is known for creating a procedure called CombiTuck. A Combituck requires NO general anesthetic, just mild sedation. LESS surgical risk of blood clots, infection, skin ulceration. NO drains. MINIMAL discomfort. Back to work in one weekend ( average is 4 days ). Tight skin. Rarely any permanent numbness. Cute belly button. Removal of an average of 5 pounds of fat and skin. (Sometimes up to 12 pounds.) Cost is less than the standard abdominoplasty by $500 to $2500.

I thought wow this is too good to be true plus I haven't heard a lot about this procedure. After doing more research I decided to schedule an consultation with Dr. S. I had my first consultation on 7/11/11. Dr. S was very nice and he answered all of my questions. I decide to go ahead and have the surgery in February 2012. I chose February because that will give me sometime to get to my target goal weight of 176 lbs right now I weight 195 lbs.

The cost of the procedure if I were to have it done next week would be a total of 7,100 if I pay in cash I could receive a discount and it would be 6,900 for a full Combituck. Once you get a Combituck it is very imperative that your diet be changed to a more healthy diet and exercise often, if not the fat can come back ,but it would be distributed to another part of the body.

I decided that I want to do a whole transformation I want to eat, healthy and exercise for the remainder of my life in order to stay fit and healthy so Dr. S and I came up with a target weight goal of 176 lbs which will bring my BMI down from a 29 to a 25 and the best part DR. S is very supportive of the approach he even takes $100 of the procedure for every 6lbs that is lost.

Dr. S likes to says that this procedure is more than cosmetic surgery it is more like a transformation. Which is exactly what I was looking to do transform body to a more shapely healthy body. If I loose the weight with the help of diet and exercise I should not need a full combituck which consist of the abdomen, waist and back I can just get the front done which will make the price of the procedure $5,400 instead!

What a dream come true. I will post updates very often so I can share my weight lost story with everyone as well as the before and after PICS of the procedure. Wish me luck :)

I will be having the surgery on June 5th!!!!

I know its been awhile since I have updated you guys but I was in limbo when it came to making a decision on what I wanted to do. Back in November I decided that I would go ahead and have the procedure. Well when I e-mailed Troy Cosmetic I was told that Dr. Schloemer had retired from doing surgery. He recommend that I try Dr. Tuesday because she does a similar procedure. I contacted Dr. Tuesday and schedule a consolation apt for February 17. Her office is located in Scottsboro, AL which is three hours away for me. The staff was warm and friendly and Dr. Tuesday was understanding , she also seemed very detailed oriented,somewhat of a perfectionist which is always good. She explained to me how the procedure would be done and what I should expect the results to look like. Most of the information I already knew. After she left the room I met with the with finance Lady Susan and she showed me what my cost would be..... $7,800!! Way more than what Dr. Schloemer charged. When I expressed my concerns Susan began to express to me how Dr. Tuesday was the best and it would be well worth my money. The whole way home I debated with myself whether I should have the surgery or not I had only saved 6,000 now I would have to come up with the rest. Is it worth it?? I asked over and over. When I told my husband he absolutely did not agree with the procedure he stated that it was a waste of money and I should just go work out. I reminded him that I've been wanting this procedure for along time now and I finally have most of the money, plus with working out I would still have the stretch marks. On March 3,2014 I made the decision to call Dr. Tuesday's office and schedule the appointment for the procedure. I decided that just because I am having the procedure does not mean that I don't love myself in fact having this procedure is a form of self love because I am taking action to get my body back. I also decided that I would work out and send some quality to myself before the procedure. My procedure will be done on June 5th at 8:00 am. I will update you guys often. I have a YouTube channel and I will began to upload blogs of my progress often my YouTube channel is Queensheena101!

Procedure got pushed back again

So I had to push the procedure back until September. An Unexpected situation came up so I was not able to have the surgery when I wanted. I'm trying not to become discouraged and say forget it all together but I can't for one I already paid my deposit and two I've been wanting to have this done for many years my post op is on Sept 2 so I will be posting again after that. Please send positive energy and prayers my way I don't need anything to stop me this time. I have to move forward.
Dr. Schlomer MD

Dr. Tuesday Bigelow 1202 South Broad Street · Scottsboro · AL 35768 Phn: 888.503.2197 Fax: 256.259.5954