Rhinoplasty 4 Week Post Op - Towson, MD

I am still very swollen, but happy with the...

I am still very swollen, but happy with the results of my rhinoplasty so far. It's so much better than what my nose looked like before. It wasn't a painful procedure, however, the only issue I have is that feeling of something stuck in my nose. My doctor narrowed my nose and removed some fat from my nostrils. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Here's a picture of me at three weeks post op...still swollen but I'm beginning to see a more narrow bridge.

4 weeks post op rhinoplasty

Here's a pic of my nose @ 4 weeks post op. People are beginning to nose a change, they just can't figure out what the change is. Swelling is going down just a little.

My new nose

I can't believe how much my nose can make a difference. I feel more confident and for the first time in my life, I feel beautiful.

7 weeks post op before/after

I'm 7 weeks post op and I'm feeling wonderful, a little more confident.

More pics

I'm getting acclimated to my new nose. Love it.

Me @ 4 months post-op

I haven't posted much, but, here's an update of me at 4 months post op.

Here's an update

On June 18, 2013, I got a tummy tuck as well as a rhinoplasty. I can't even begin to express how those two procedures enhanced my life. Before my rhinoplasty procedure, I had a lack of self-confidence...fear of being rejected. In this life, I learned that you undergo unfair treatment, oftentimes overlooked, if you don't fit the beauty model criteria. We as a society tend to treat people better when they look good, and frown upon them and overlook them when they don't look good. Being treated poorly for most of my life, I wanted to do something for me that would make me feel better about myself. (I understand some people are strong enough to withstand harsh treatment, but for me, I was always last to be chosen, looked down upon, laughed at,called ugly etc.) So, I made a decision to make me feel better about myself and I'm glad & thankful that I did.
Lutherville Plastic Surgeon

Besides the fact that he's very attractive, he's also also very passionate about his work.