Rhinoplasty 4 Week Post Op - Towson, MD

I am still very swollen, but happy with the...

I am still very swollen, but happy with the results of my rhinoplasty so far. It's so much better than what my nose looked like before. It wasn't a painful procedure, however, the only issue I have is that feeling of something stuck in my nose. My doctor narrowed my nose and removed some fat from my nostrils. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Oooh, nice results. I can see a lot more definition there! You look lovely.

Thanks so much! :-)
Thanks!

Here's a picture of me at three weeks post op...still swollen but I'm beginning to see a more narrow bridge.

Congratulations. I can see the improved definition in your nose. Did you have an open or a closed rhinoplasty?
Thank you, foxy! I had an open rhinoplasty.
Looks great! You are definitely a pretty lady. It looks very natural, very balanced. The results are dramatic, yet subtle enough that you wouldn't know it was done, just that maybe you changed your hair or lost weight. Beautiful!

4 weeks post op rhinoplasty

Here's a pic of my nose @ 4 weeks post op. People are beginning to nose a change, they just can't figure out what the change is. Swelling is going down just a little.
Wow!!! Even swollen you can really see the definition :) CONGRATS!!!! :D
wow amazing!!! you look so beautiful!!!
Thank you, Natalia!

My new nose

I can't believe how much my nose can make a difference. I feel more confident and for the first time in my life, I feel beautiful.
Good news I've scheduled an consult for next week !!! Doing my excited girl dance !!!
Hi! I thought you were beautiful beautiful before but now you're simply gorgeous. The nose really suits your face. I'm a black woman so well with a nose that I feel is slightly too wide. Like your doctor, my doctor will narrow my bridge and remove some fat from my nostrils. If it looks half as good as yours Ill be happy!
Thank you so much & wishing you best wishes on your upcoming procedure. :-)

7 weeks post op before/after

I'm 7 weeks post op and I'm feeling wonderful, a little more confident.
Very nice result. Did it PS use any implant? Did u also have alar base reduction?
you look amazinggg... this is the next procedure I am having late this year. what did you tell the doctor you wanted exactly ? My nose is pretty similar to your old nose... But your newwwww nose WOW ! You better werk Ms. lady !
Thank you, girl! And your new racks look amazzzzing as well! :-) I'm so glad I got rid of my old nose.....it's been a blessing and a confidence booster...:-) I didn't really say much to my Dr., he just did his thing....I did emphasize that I don't want anything too subtle....

More pics

I'm getting acclimated to my new nose. Love it.
Wow looks great, did the cost include all surgical and anaesthetic fees????
Thank you:-) Yes, that was the total cost for surgery & anesthesia.
Thank you for your review ! I love your results ! Xoxo . I'm going to book my appt soon

Me @ 4 months post-op

I haven't posted much, but, here's an update of me at 4 months post op.
your new nose looks good. Hopefully it wil lstay that way
Thank you for sharing. I am having a face lift, rhinoplasty and breast lift done by Dr. Basner next week. I am nervous especially about the nose. You look great!
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing. Your new nose is perfect

Here's an update

On June 18, 2013, I got a tummy tuck as well as a rhinoplasty. I can't even begin to express how those two procedures enhanced my life. Before my rhinoplasty procedure, I had a lack of self-confidence...fear of being rejected. In this life, I learned that you undergo unfair treatment, oftentimes overlooked, if you don't fit the beauty model criteria. We as a society tend to treat people better when they look good, and frown upon them and overlook them when they don't look good. Being treated poorly for most of my life, I wanted to do something for me that would make me feel better about myself. (I understand some people are strong enough to withstand harsh treatment, but for me, I was always last to be chosen, looked down upon, laughed at,called ugly etc.) So, I made a decision to make me feel better about myself and I'm glad & thankful that I did.
i am completely in love with your nose!
don't know how anyone could consider you ugly. your eyes have a very lovely shape. and i think ur old nose made u look unique. in all honesty, you looked good before and you still look good now.
Do you have any type of nasal implant?
Lutherville Plastic Surgeon

Besides the fact that he's very attractive, he's also also very passionate about his work.