Rhinoplasty 4 Week Post Op - Towson, MD

I am still very swollen, but happy with the...

I am still very swollen, but happy with the results of my rhinoplasty so far. It's so much better than what my nose looked like before. It wasn't a painful procedure, however, the only issue I have is that feeling of something stuck in my nose. My doctor narrowed my nose and removed some fat from my nostrils. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Here's a picture of me at three weeks post op...still swollen but I'm beginning to see a more narrow bridge.

4 weeks post op rhinoplasty

Here's a pic of my nose @ 4 weeks post op. People are beginning to nose a change, they just can't figure out what the change is. Swelling is going down just a little.

My new nose

I can't believe how much my nose can make a difference. I feel more confident and for the first time in my life, I feel beautiful.

7 weeks post op before/after

I'm 7 weeks post op and I'm feeling wonderful, a little more confident.

More pics

I'm getting acclimated to my new nose. Love it.

Me @ 4 months post-op

I haven't posted much, but, here's an update of me at 4 months post op.

Here's an update

On June 18, 2013, I got a tummy tuck as well as a rhinoplasty. I can't even begin to express how those two procedures enhanced my life. Before my rhinoplasty procedure, I had a lack of self-confidence...fear of being rejected. In this life, I learned that you undergo unfair treatment, oftentimes overlooked, if you don't fit the beauty model criteria. We as a society tend to treat people better when they look good, and frown upon them and overlook them when they don't look good. Being treated poorly for most of my life, I wanted to do something for me that would make me feel better about myself. (I understand some people are strong enough to withstand harsh treatment, but for me, I was always last to be chosen, looked down upon, laughed at,called ugly etc.) So, I made a decision to make me feel better about myself and I'm glad & thankful that I did.
Lutherville Plastic Surgeon

Besides the fact that he's very attractive, he's also also very passionate about his work.

i am completely in love with your nose!
don't know how anyone could consider you ugly. your eyes have a very lovely shape. and i think ur old nose made u look unique. in all honesty, you looked good before and you still look good now.
Do you have any type of nasal implant?
Hi Glam0809, You look gorgeous! In reference to your last post, I had similar experiences in life. It's a horrible reality that people in society will treat you badly or good based on your looks.
Wow! Your nose looks great! Your eyes really stand out too. Everything looks more proportioned. You're very pretty!
This is such an amazing rhinoplasty result and exactly what my goal is for my rhinoplasty - namely, reducing the width as much as possible. Also, can I just say, you were gorgeous before as well? You have really beautiful features and now they just BAM POP! post-op :)
It looks really good!
So pretty! Your new nose compliments your features beautifully! :)
Your nose looks lovely and really compliments your other beautiful facial features!
I'd like to add that your last post is sad, but so true….It's awful that people decide how well they will treat another human being based on outer appearance. Popular media in our society glorifies physical attributes over strong character. Congrats on your fresh start in life…wishing you all the best!
You are gorgeous!
I love your results! Very natural. I hope mine looks that good at 10 months.
You have a beautiful face, and your nose looks lovely and very natural. Congrats :)
You are beautiful! This is a happy story:)
Congratulations on taking the plunge. U deserve to feel beautiful and now u have your chance! Great results!
Your nose looks lovely -- congrats on having such a good outcome.
I'm so happy for you. Such an excellent result at a reasonable price.
Thank you!
your new nose looks good. Hopefully it wil lstay that way
Thank you!
Thank you for sharing. I am having a face lift, rhinoplasty and breast lift done by Dr. Basner next week. I am nervous especially about the nose. You look great!
I looked through your pictures and he did an awesome job! You look very young!
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing. Your new nose is perfect
Thank you!
You look amazing...I've actually contacted Basner's office regarding surgery. I live in the Chicago area...the logistics of getting there, and staying a week for my post-op visit would be tricky. But I'm still considering him. I think he does great work.