Rhinoplasty 4 Week Post Op - Towson, MD

I am still very swollen, but happy with the...

I am still very swollen, but happy with the results of my rhinoplasty so far. It's so much better than what my nose looked like before. It wasn't a painful procedure, however, the only issue I have is that feeling of something stuck in my nose. My doctor narrowed my nose and removed some fat from my nostrils. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Here's a picture of me at three weeks post op...still swollen but I'm beginning to see a more narrow bridge.

4 weeks post op rhinoplasty

Here's a pic of my nose @ 4 weeks post op. People are beginning to nose a change, they just can't figure out what the change is. Swelling is going down just a little.

My new nose

I can't believe how much my nose can make a difference. I feel more confident and for the first time in my life, I feel beautiful.

7 weeks post op before/after

I'm 7 weeks post op and I'm feeling wonderful, a little more confident.

More pics

I'm getting acclimated to my new nose. Love it.

Me @ 4 months post-op

I haven't posted much, but, here's an update of me at 4 months post op.
Lutherville Plastic Surgeon

Besides the fact that he's very attractive, he's also also very passionate about his work.

your new nose looks good. Hopefully it wil lstay that way
Thank you for sharing. I am having a face lift, rhinoplasty and breast lift done by Dr. Basner next week. I am nervous especially about the nose. You look great!
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing. Your new nose is perfect
You look amazing...I've actually contacted Basner's office regarding surgery. I live in the Chicago area...the logistics of getting there, and staying a week for my post-op visit would be tricky. But I'm still considering him. I think he does great work.
Wow looks great, did the cost include all surgical and anaesthetic fees????
Thank you:-) Yes, that was the total cost for surgery & anesthesia.
wow that is amazing pricing for the good standard of procedure done! was a medphor implant used?
Thank you for your review ! I love your results ! Xoxo . I'm going to book my appt soon
beautiful results. You must be so happy.
Very beautiful!
Very nice result. Did it PS use any implant? Did u also have alar base reduction?
you look amazinggg... this is the next procedure I am having late this year. what did you tell the doctor you wanted exactly ? My nose is pretty similar to your old nose... But your newwwww nose WOW ! You better werk Ms. lady !
Thank you, girl! And your new racks look amazzzzing as well! :-) I'm so glad I got rid of my old nose.....it's been a blessing and a confidence booster...:-) I didn't really say much to my Dr., he just did his thing....I did emphasize that I don't want anything too subtle....
Your nose looks so natural and beautiful!
Thank you!! :-)))
You look AMAZING! Congrats!!!
Thank you!!
You look amazing! Love your new nose! I'm having my Rhinoplasty this Friday. I'm excited to see my results!
Thank you! How'd your procedure go??
Good news I've scheduled an consult for next week !!! Doing my excited girl dance !!!
Hi! I thought you were beautiful beautiful before but now you're simply gorgeous. The nose really suits your face. I'm a black woman so well with a nose that I feel is slightly too wide. Like your doctor, my doctor will narrow my bridge and remove some fat from my nostrils. If it looks half as good as yours Ill be happy!
Thank you so much & wishing you best wishes on your upcoming procedure. :-)
I have the same feeling like I need my nose should be more narrow and that the bottom part shouldn't be so wide and thick ! Your doctor did a great job and it's in my area too !! I want to know everything like how much did it cost and anything that a fellow black women should know ???
Hi KK, thanks for your comment. :-) My procedure was about $4800. It was a lot less because I had another procedure done @ the same time. When getting a procedure like this done, definitely be as thorough with your surgeon and let him know exactly what look you want. And make sure you are 100% comfortable with your doctor. That's important.
You loook great!