Getting my Implants Removed After 1 Year of Having Them - Towson, MD

So let me start by telling you my story. My name...

So let me start by telling you my story.
My name is Lauren and I am 21 years old. I decided to get breast implants less than a year ago because I have very small boobies! I was always self-conscious and never happy with myself. I rocked an A cup before surgery and after surgery I turned out to be a DDD!
THE GOOD: I love the look and size of my boobies. I'm 5'8 and the size I got is perfect for my body. I'm athletic but still have thighs and a butt, so it balanced me nicely. They are nice to show off and I look great in shirts and bikinis!
THE BAD: I am still almost completely numb on the left side of my left and right boob. My nipples also barely have any sensation left and hurt all the time. When I lay down, my boobs just don't feel right. I don't feel like myself with these foreign objects in my body. These implants just aren't for me.

I don't regret getting my boobs done, because I didn't know I would have this numbness problem.. so either way I would have gotten implants at some point. I think this is a learning experience for me. Implants just aren't for me. I don't feel like myself anymore. I just want my old boobies back. I don't care about size anymore. Getting these big fake boobs made me realize how much I took my natural body for granted.

My question for ladies who are in the same boat or have already had implants removed: will the feeling return to my boobs? Will the numbness go away? Will I feel like myself again? Will this be the best decision I could have made?

I would really appreciate some feedback and encouragement from you ladies!

Doc appt. scheduled for Monday and removal surgery date set for Aug. 12th!

So I called my doctors office and they want to see me before the explant surgery. I'm going in Monday for him to see me and make sure everything is well before the surgery.
My doctor is very accommodating and all he wants is for me to be happy, but I can't help but think he might hate me after wanting to get my implants removed after 1 year! He did an amazing job with my implants and they couldn't look better!- they are just not for me sadly. Anyway, thanks for listening to me- I will keep you guys updated!

Today's the day!

Today's the day I'm getting my implants out!!! I'm so excited yet so nervous!!!!! My appt is around 11am and it's approaching quickly! Hope it all goes well for me! Wish me luck ladies!

Implants are out!

So I just got my implants out and what a weird feeling this is! It went well, I was just scared because of the needles and the noises I was hearing lol! Anyway, I looked down at my boobs and almost cried. They look like flattened, saggy pancakes and they are even smaller then what I had before my implants. I'm happy to have them out, but I want the old me back. Will they bounce back at all???

Feeling depressed..

Every day I do feel a very tiny bit better about myself and my boobs, but they are just so different. My boobs right now are smaller, flatter, and sagger then they were before I had implants. I just have no hope. I fear my boobs won't be the same size they were and that I will never fit into a normal bra. I'm so flat right now and I just can't get over it. Will they get better? Will I ever feel better?

Almost 3 weeks post op- mixed emotions

*I will be posting pictures later today*
Anyways, it's almost 3 weeks post op and I do feel really good and optimistic about the healing process! My boobs are looking fluffier and better each day and I feel like myself again! They are still soft and a bit saggy, but I think only time will heal that. The body is amazing and I'm confident that my boobs will bounce back. The only thing I'm a little depressed about right now is that I still don't have much sensation on parts of my boobs and nipples. Also, I do not fit correctly in regular bras. I don't know how or why, but all I can wear are sport bras right now. I think it may be because they are too soft and all the boob is at the bottom- I guess they haven't fully "fluffed" yet. But other than those few issues, I feel great and look great and am super happy with the decision I made!

Almost a month post op! PICTURES!

Okay so I'm almost a month post op and I want to show you my progress pictures. I'm getting happier each day! There is still very little upper pole fullness, but I just have to be patient and let time do the work. I've learned such a huge lesson on this journey and that's just a part of life. I'm so much happier without big fake implants!!!
Lutherville Plastic Surgeon

Excellent doctor. Amazing staff. Made me feel like a human being. Very friendly and accommodating. They always want me to be happy