Great! - Towson, MD

They have a beautiful office. The doctor is a...

They have a beautiful office. The doctor is a sweetheart, and his staff is very nice . He was very reassuring and answered all my questions ! I haven't had my surgery, yet. I will have I in a few months . Karen the coordinator , she was so sweet. Very accommodating to all my needs. They let me try on different samples.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr.micheal Cohen

Good luck!!! Keep me posted
Hey there!! Your surgery is scheduled 7 days before mine! Aren't you so excited?? I can't wait to get out of these padded bras! What size are you thinking of going with?
I'm Super excited! I haven't told my bf. I'm gonna surprise him. Lol 395 ccs. I want atleast a C cup
How exciting!! I did silicone but that was because of my thin Breast tissue (you can sometimes see the implant and ripples if you have saline and little skin/fatty tissue). I am super happy and hope you will be as well. Best wishes xo
Hello, just wanted to wish u luck on your upcoming surgery! Its a wonderful experience and I'm happy I did it!! Best Wishes! Keep us updated and dont forget to post before and after pics. Take care.
Thank u so much! Once I figure out how to post pics, I will
You're welcome!

Here is a helpful link on how to post photos. Feel free to PM me if you continue to experience problems posting your pictures!

Your so sweet thx u

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! Do you know what type of implants you'll be getting? Sounds like you may have tried on sizers during your visit. Any favorite sizes yet? You can also make your own rice sizers at home...check out this video! You might also find this Guide to Breast Aug Slang helpful during your research and your recovery. Keep us posted!

I'm gonna get saline. He told me to get silicone. Idk. I'm scared.. I want 375-400 ccs

I also have saline but I got mine 8 years ago...not sure what I would do today. :) Here is a video interview with a RealSelf doctor providing additional information on saline versus silicone.

You are so sweet! Thank u! How did u feel the day of surgery ?

It was the night before my surgery that I was a nervous wreck and hardly slept a wink. In hindsight, I didn't need to be so nervous, but I think it's a natural process for our mind and body to go through. :)

Dr. Cohen is a master of his craft-- great choice! Congratulations on taking the leap and thanks for sharing your story.
             congrats! please keep us updated!
I will