I love My Surgeon.. I'm a 34 A, and I"m thinking...

I love My Surgeon.. I'm a 34 A, and I"m thinking about 395cc's.. I"m pretty sure they will look great. I'm just scared with recovery, and all the bad things that can happen. I'm 23 years old, athletic build, 140 pounds. I havent told my family or my bf.. They will all disapprove. Guess, I will just have to surprise everyone. lol.. I am alittle scared now that my surgery is 2 months away. I just dont want to regret it. Saline,BTW
we have the same surgery date!! I'm getting 415cc silicone :)
Aww! I was thinking about 425 silicone. I have a Boobie buddy

Dec 13th I will be saying Bye Bye, to the itty bitties! :)

I'm so excited.. My pre-op is a week away, and the surgery about 26 days away.. Not, that I'm counting.. lol… I"m still confused as to how many cc's I should get. I'm thinking 425 cc's behind the muscle and I will be getting Silicone.. I want at least a D. I have been eating non-inflamitory foods, and I started pro-biotics 90 days prior to surgery. I'm a nurse.. lol. Also, I found the Vitamedica pre/post breast aug vitamins online for $95.00, The doc office sells them for $270. I'm so happy I found them for a cheaper price on Amazon. I will def keep you all posted. I finally told my bf whom was not happy about my decision. But, I think he's slowly accepting it. I'm so lucky to have this site! It's a great support system. Love you ladies. Dec 13th, can't come fast enough.. OMG! Time has come to a halt. lol

Before pics

I agree, you will be able to pull off as big of boobs as you want. I'll just warn you that the skin takes quite some time to adjust to it I think if you haven't had kids. I got 235's and my skin is still way stiff and needing to stretch. My PS said it might be 4 more months before it looks normal since my skin was so tight. I also took probiotics before and found it helpful. I also think the special pre BA vitamins will be good. I recommend planning something fun every other day to look forward to. That's what helped me keep my mind off the BA and made time go by faster. Also, it's normal to be scared. As soon as I walked into the surgery room, I turned into a big baby! I almost started crying and told my surgeon I was really scared and asked him to please make very sure I was asleep before cutting me open. He just held my hand till I fell asleep (like 5 secs, haha) patting it and telling me it was going to be ok. Other than that moment, I've always been really quite and not really said much to him. It was just such a funny moment. Plus, the nice thing is that it goes so fast, that the worst part about it is trying to sleep or think of anything else the weeks leading up to it!
I have dreams about it! Lol. Thank u for that ! It was a nice comment. I have not had kids , yet! Lol.. How was your pain ?
How exciting!! I think 425s will look great on you! Did you decide on a profile? I have 400/450 HP silicon unders, and wearing a 34 D. I'm only 7 mos post but I am over the moon about my implants results. I can't wait to hear more from you :-)

Vitamins

The pain sucked, not gonna lie. But my mom was taking care of me and wouldn't give me all my dosage when it was due because she thinks that meds are over prescribed and not good for you. If I would have had the full amount prescribed, I think it would have gone better. I find it's best to just not think about the pain beforehand, since it's hard to imagine anyway. Like I said in my review, after several surgeries for other reasons, I was prepared for the pain, but still didn't like it one bit. To get through the painful first day, I recommend being with someone who is very supportive, have movies you dont mind nodding in and out of, and getting lots of sleep so it will e over quick. You wont remember a thing after the first couple days, so dont worry. Also, I recommend taking a still softener (pill) the night before or the morning of surgery. When you will already be emotional, constipation is the worst!

Pre-op

I had my pre-op, today. Going into it , I was nervous, excited, scared. Afterwords, I was really excited.. The nurses took pictures, explained everything to me, throughlly . It eased my nerves because they answered all of my questions. They gave me my prescriptions. Since I don't have insurance, the prescriptions were under $30.00. They gave me 1 tab of Ativan that I take the night before surgery(I probably won't take it), 30 tabs of Vicodin, phernergan, a antibiotic, and one patch I put behind my ear to help with nausea. I'm mad excited! 18 more days till the big day!
The new girls are gonna look sensational on you!!!
That means so much! Thank you, sweetie !
Whoop hoo, we have the same surgery date!! So excited for the 2 of us, I feel like time is flying by now:) I'm getting my vitamins tomorrow:)

Meds!! A new idea

I put my meds in ziplock baggies . So, day 1 am probiotic, vitamins, and antibiotic and day 1 pm so on .. I thought it would be easier on me since I will be drugged and in pain lol.. It's 10 days away! Can't wait

The med baggies

Sounds like you're ready for your surgery. Just in case, here is a list of recovery supplies that many women find helpful. If you haven't told your family or your bf, do you have a friend who can help you the first few days of your recovery? Have you experimented with rice sizers at home? Keep us posted...you're almost there!

Thank you . I have not. I was just gonna take care of myself! Your so sweet
Yay!!! It's almost your big day!!!:) good luck babes!!! Xoxo

350cc sizers. I think they are too small..

Great idea for separating the pills.
Since no one else will be taking care of us. We need to make it easier on our selves somehow
The office staff told me several times that most girls main regret is going too small. So take the size you like most, and add a couple cc's to it was the advice I got. That way you're happy + a little bit! Lol... However, your doc knows your body/placement/etc best...so if they're telling you something pretty specific, that's important too! Good luck! (-:

Snacks!

Incase you have no clue what kind of snacks to get , this is what I got. Seaweed , prunes , pistachios, apricots, peaches, pears, pineapples, rice crackers, and two nut bars . Trying to stay as healthy as possible, and chose foods that will help promote healing and prevent constipation due to the effects of anesthesia and the pain meds.
With your beatuiful face & fab. lower body ( hips, bum, & legs ) 460cc would be stunning on you, Wear black leggins with skin tight top (no bra ) & spike shoes LOOK OUT,
You made my night! Thank you, sweetie!!
Go bigger, I am 5'5 145# went with 460cc hp sil & my boobies & body shape is hr, glass. At 375 before ba, looked ok, know fill in my tops much better & have cleverge wo pads, one day will go to 600, BOOBIE GREED

Bra

I wish I had an apple bottom like yours! Lol time to save up for a bootay now
Lmao! Your so sweet.. U made my night ! Thank u

Before pics

My before pics ! 34A
Good luck :) xox
Thank you! ;)

The girls are in

How are you feeling?!
I'm Fine .. Just sore
Woo hoo boobies!!! What size did you go with!?! Happy healing

Day of surgery! I've crossed over!

Had my surgery this morning! It was suppose to be at 1130, but I got there early and he let me start at 0. Everything was so fast. I wasn't nervous at all! He marked me up. He said I couldn't get 425 because I have an athletic build and I would look funny naked. So, he did 350 ccs behind the muscle gel implants. I'm not on any meds right now . I'm fine. When I woke up I felt mad nauseous . I didn't vomit . I felt that way for a while.! Then, I got home and rested . I tried to eat but felt sick.. I'm not in pain. It's just sore at the incision sites ..

Morning of

Post 6 hours of BA

Congratulations! Happy to hear (& see) you're doing well.
Aww! Thank you
You will! I got u! Lol

Post op day 1 stiches

IMG_2081.jpeg

Post op day 1

Congrats, they look really good :-)
Congrats!!! They look great!!

1st bath post op day 1

Post op BA day 2

Post op day 1, bath

Congrats! You look awesome and you'll love them once they settle!
Congrats!!! First few days are rough but it does get better. Looking good!!
Thank u!

3 days post op.

They need to hurry up and drop! I look like spongebob

Post op day 3

Hope they drop real soon for you;) your looking so nice!
Aww.. Thank u! I hope they drop soon, as well lol
Speedy recovery. You look great

Post op day 4 new bra

wow you are looking great so far! Do you have a high tolerance for pain though? Also where did you get the sports bra that opens from the front (the surgical bra). My doctor needs me to find one and i can't find one anywhere! lol
Thank you! I'm a baby when it comes to pain! Lol the brown one my doc provides and the black one I bought from Walmart
Looking good!

I'm freaking out!

I know it's too early to tell.. I'm noticing that my breasts are a weird shape... I saw a few posts about women having snoopy boobs, and they had to have revisions done... I'm really scared that this will happen.. Can anyone tell if Mine look normal for the post op day?
Hi! I enjoyed reading your review and seeing your results! I have spoken to my friends who have had BAs and they all say they feel like they regret it within the first week but by week 3 or 4 they are loving them! I'm sure I am going to be exactly the same and somebody will be writing the same thing to me lol! Wishing yo us healthy relaxing recovery! Xx
That is so sweet! Thank u so much! I appreciate that message! I was feeling that way , too. Lol
I actually got physically ill when I saw mine the first time. A person can read and read for forever, it's impossible to truly be prepared for such change and all the time and patience it takes to settle. But yes, I think your results are very normal. Luck to all of us!

1st post op

The nurse gave me a band to wear ontop of my boobies.. It's suppose to make them drop.. OMFG>. THIS HURTS. OWWE! However, I will do whatever to make them drop. Along with the band, I have to do massages.. OMG.. Being pretty is painful.. grr... well, it will be worth it soon..

Morning of BA

Six hours post ba

Post BA day 2

Post op day 4

You're boobs look good! Mine were snoopyish for a while and I still think they look a little snoopyish from the side. They will definitely get better with time.
You made my day! Thank you !
No problem Hun, you look great! Just give it time. I know it's easier said than done but hey, what can you do, lol!

Snoopy! Drop, please

Two weeks post op and I wore the band for a week! I look like snoopy! Grr! I also feel they are too small
You are looking so good! They look great for your body shape :)
Ughh i knw what u mean. I felt huge. Then I felt small!! Haha. Wait till they drop and soften.

Stitches are out!

I got my stitches taken out.. It didn't hurt. All the nurse did was remove the adhesive tape.. My scars are raised and about 2.5 inches long. They will flatten and smooth out as time goes on. I am currently putting Bio Corenum ointment on the scars, 2x daily. It's the best on the market.. So, crossing my fingers it works. lol.

Also, the girls are dropping.. I don't have to wear the band 24-7 anymore. I will still wear it.. I want these babies to drop asap!!..
Just dropping in to see how you're doing. We'd love an update to your review when you have time!
hi any updates have they began to d&F yet? I am waiting for mine to do that and it is killing me waiting!!
They have! Get the band! It makes the dropping process go by faster

4 months in

I am very glad I went through with the surgery! I love my girls ! The awkward stage is over and they look normal! I'm very happy with my results !
look awesome!! would love to see some full front and profile pics to see how they have dropped and shaped!
Your so sweet! I am doing great ! Thank you!
Love your update with pictures. You look incredible! BTW, did your family end up being supportive? Did you ever tell them or did they just notice afterwards?
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon