400cc Silicone Breast Implants - Love Them!

I am now 2 weeks post-surgery (under muscle) and...

I am now 2 weeks post-surgery (under muscle) and recovery has been great. I had my surgery on Friday 2/12 and was back in work the following Tuesday.

I originally was planning on 350cc and switched to 400cc a few weeks before the surgery. I was a 36A, now a full C, small D. I'm 5'9, 150 pounds (age 49); run marathons (will probably run half-marathons, I hope, now).

Now that the swelling has gone down, wished that I had gone a little bigger. It's true - you get used to it (very quickly). I bought the Purlz try-on's prior, to get a feel for what it would be like and felt it was well worth it. I also think that before/after pictures can tell you a lot about the surgeon (as well as recommendations).

Lutherville Plastic Surgeon

My surgeon and everyone who works in his office were wonderful. I also had a lot of confidence in the Dr. who referred him to me. He also had the best before/after photos of anyone on the web that I had viewed prior.

am having breast implants soon, and need to see a few pics of people before and after results.... would there be anyone on ere could be so kind and helpfull....as i really dont no what size to go to or weather to have it done under or over the muscle ??
hi am wondering if any body could help me im having breast implants in a few months and am wanting to go to a DD i am a 32A now! what size implants would i need to go to a DD ??

Hi there! It totally depends on your body. If you go on a few consultations, doctors will be able to give you a good idea of what size implants you'd need. Here's a good post on choosing the right size for you.

thankyou will have a look at the post! also would ppl say its better to go under or over the muscle?
Do you have before/after pictures? I was a 36AA and had 450 CCs put in and I am only a B cup now. I'm 1.5 weeks post op and disappointed. Did yours look big right away, or get bigger as they dropped. Mine still have a lot of dropping left I'm sure. I am 5'10'' and 150 lbs. I just thought they would be a lot bigger then this. Any in sight? Thanks!!!
Can you tell me who your PS was....I am also from Maryland and looking for a good Dr. Thanks Teresa
I'm the same weight and I'm 36aa
My surgery is July 14th, thinking about a 400cc but I'm thinking they will look too big..i workout and run alot. Do have pictures of your results?
It's been 4 and a half years and I'm still happy with my decision. Glad I did not go any larger than 400 cc. I'm recently not running for other reasons (knee issues), but can say that I ran 3-5 days/week from 5-7 miles and a long run of 10 miles on the weekends without any issues. I also bike and swim and it's never been a problem. Also haven't noticed any sagging (which I worried about). I was professionally fitted for a bra about 6 mos post and am a 36 DDD (difficult to find that size) so I wear a 38 DD. Your surgeon is your best person to advise you as far as size. Wish you all the best in whatever you decide!