Zerona Not for Men

I am a male, and I did the zerona laser procedure...

I am a male, and I did the zerona laser procedure in Toronto. I am not writing this review to say zerona does not work, but I would like to point out that zerona does not work on male as compared to females.

While I was doing my research for the zerona laser, I noticed that all the news reports on youtube about zerona had women as test patients. So before I did the procedure I made sure to ask if this will work on male, and I was reassured it will. I had approximatly 15 sessions, and I was only able to lose around two inches overall.

So from my experience, if your a male and you want to do this procedure its a fifty fifty chance that you will be happy with the results.

The clinic is very good and easy to deal with, but end of the day if the results is not what you expect, then whats the point.

Man, I am furious! This is the worst I have ever been ripped off in my life! 9 treatments, $3000 later and no perceivable inches lost! No one sees a difference in me! Their whole method of measuring you is a complete con. By measuring in several different places, and pulling the tape tighter on the final measurement/session and then adding up all the figures they make it look as if I lost 5 inches and yet my weight is the same and the circumference around my waist is also the same as before I started treatment! Nuts! Surely there has to be a class action lawsuit against this company? I went to premier Fitness in Milton, Onatrio in Canada for my treatment and just had my last session last week. They were indignant and rude to me when I informed them that I don’t believe that their treatment worked. What should I do? I cannot afford a lawyer
Have a good cry. That's what we ladies have done.

Really sorry, dude.
RK1234, got a question - how did your provider handle your situation? Did they anticipate that you might not respond? Did they offer you a special price on more treatments, or a partial refund, or a credit towards another type of service?
Human nature is that saying something does not work is HARD. You are correct the Zerona is a very unpredictable treatment. Sorry for your waste of time and $. From MIAMI