tt + bl+ba - Toronto, ON

So I thought I would start to document my plastic...

So I thought I would start to document my plastic surgery journey on here! :) I guess theres not really a better place. A little about me, i'm 23 and currently weigh 206 lbs. I'm 5'9 and my highest weight was 275 lbs. I've been over weight my entire life. I probably haven't weighed under 200 lbs in close to 10 years. I'm a yo-yoer. I've booked a consultation with Dr.Martin Jugenburg here in Toronto, Ontario. I'm hoping I can get a tummy tuck, breast augmentation and lift. He has gotten some great reviews! I'm excited but also very nervous for the consultation.

I'm booked for the consultation on Feb.22/2014. I'm excited because I hope to finally be free of this huge jiggly stomach. It's caused me so much grief in my life and really takes a toll on the relationship I have with my boyfriend, considering I won't let him see me naked!! Luckily, he is very supporting. Ideally I plan to lose a total of 30 lbs before surgery. I hope to have surgery in the late spring/early summer. May or June. This will give me a solid 3 months to get to 180 pounds.

I'm worried that the doctor might tell me i'm still too over weight for surgery. That will be devestating to me as living with my body like this is very depressing. I'm also concerned about needing both a vertical/horozontial scar. It's hard for me to know where i'm supposed to be weight wise when my stomach looks like this. Any thoughts on getting a tummy tuck in my current situation? Don't know if getting one at 180lbs I will regret.

Thanks for reading ladies and i will be back with updates as I loose weight and go to my consult!!

P.s I've attached some pictures. Try not to let your eyes burn lol

Weightloss

I'm being a shit head at loosing weight!!!!!!! 201.8 lbs today but I need to be at least 10 lbs lighter before this consultation!!!! I'm going to do a 14 day cleanse and hopefully that will help me drop a few pounds. I feel like i'm in a bit of a pleateau right now. It's frustrating!!! Only 16 more days until the consultation. I'm going to work my ass off!!!!!!

I made it Onederland!!! 199.8

So I may only be out of the 200's by .2 but i'm still out!! 2 weeks until my consultation and I plan to be 190 by the day (Feb.23). I know I can do it!! 13 days of working out and healthy eating can do a lot for a girl(NO CHEATS).180 lbs is seeming closer and closer. I'm so nervous the dr. will tell me in order to achieve good results, I'm going to have to be 150 lbs or something lol It's my ultimate fear!!! I'm hoping 180 lbs is going to treat me nice... only time will tell.

19.8 pounds left until my goal.

Went for Consult

So I went for my consultation... I was discouraged by it as my PS was sick and I could only meet with the nurse to have photos taken. After a week I had heard nothing back from them so I decided to send an e-mail. They were able to provide me with a quote and I asked if I could come back in to get the details of my procedure. So I'll be going back this Friday, I hope... to see my PS and get the details of surgery.

I'm still at 199. I think I'm stuck in a plateau but I'm trying a new approach starting today. I hope to have my procedure in June/July... I'm anxious/nervous to see what he says. I'll keep you guys posted. In the mean time, any diet tips??

Progress

So since my consultation I've been trying my best to get 170 -175 lbs my goal weight for surgery.
I've tried to lose weight but I KNOW I can try harder. Here are my progress photos from my last post. I'm not weighing in at 193 lbs. Not much different in weight - but I can see it in my body.

As you can see, I desperately need this TT (and BA) I'm only 23 I can't spend my life with this belly!! haha I hope to have my surgery in September now and will be booking it next month if everything goes according to plan. Wish me luck!!! and good luck to those on the same journey as me and to those who who've already made it the flat side ;) Congrats!

Can't Decide?!!?!

So today I weighed in at 182 lbs. Yay... almost at my goal. I've been very dedicated lately and will continue to be to reach my goals. I want to have my surgery in September or October, whatever is available. So this means it's getting really close to needing to book my surgery. I feel like I'm a lot closer to being ready than I ever have been. I've lost almost 20 lbs since my first consultation but my tummy is not going ANYWHERE lol It has shrunk, don't get me wrong, but it's still the same :( lol

The problem I'm having right now is, I cannot pick a surgeon. For the life of me. I've seen Dr.Jugenburg and I liked him - I did...but I felt as if I didn't ask enough questions to him or get enough information. He didn't make me feel confident in the procedures, but Kim his nurse did. I think Dr.J does amazing work but I also feel like it would be wrong to book with him without seeing other doctors first? I have two other doctors which I'm considering... Dr.Tong and Dr.Kredistien. I've looked at their galleries for hours lol. Each of them has a fee for a consultation: $150 and $200 dollars. Now, I'm a 23 yr old girl paying for an almost $20,000 surgery and I don't fancy potentially throwing away $350.00 dollars... But what if?? I'm wondering if anyone has been to any of these doctors and can share their experiences?? Even if you haven't, what would you do? Oh, and both Dr.K and Dr.T bother have pretty good reviews but definitely a couple negative ones in there....which makes the decision even harder!!! ahhh advice please?!?!

Wishing everyone who reads this, whether you've had your surgery or not the best of luck on their journey :) xx

and a few more pics of my skin and boobies. Hate my boobs!! I have some major asymmetry. Boo.

oops

Forgot to share these beauties lol

Congratulations on all your hard work! You're doing fantastic
I've booked with dr Jugenburg for August 13th. I had gone to 2 other drs and to be honest I prefer Dr Jugenburg. His work alone speaks volumes and I liked that he didn't sugar coat anything or promise me that I'd look like a teenager. I'm getting an extended TT with lipo to back and flanks. He recommended I lose 20 lbs and I'm hitting the gym hard, at the YMCA downtown. Good luck
You have a very nice shape under there :) You aren't going to recognize yourself. Good luck!
Thank you so much !!!! You look amazing!!!
i would like to know how to do a cleanse. Have any of you PS put you on liquid diet before your surgery? does everyone have to do one, I will have more info feb 28 but i was just wondering. 45 days!!!
I did a full colonoscopy-style bowel prep 2 days before and only liquids the following day. My bowel prep involved drinking a prescription powder mixed with water. It was a rough couple of days but worth it I think. I am happy with my results so far and hope to get even flatter once swelling subsides.
Well I am 5'6 and at 165 lbs nobody told me to lose weight before the surgery and I consulted with 6 doctors. I bet if you can get to 180 lbs, you shouldn't have a problem. You definitely want to be under the "obese" BMI because a lot of surgeons won't due elective surgery at that point.
I've only lost about 5 pounds. As of tommorow I think I'll go on an all vegetable diet
I only lost 5 pounds
Hey TT girlfriend!! How goes the weight loss? I'm here to cheer you on! I'm down a couple of pounds, and it's hard but we can do it! :)
I'm also trying to lose weight before surgery. I was 226 three months ago and have lost to 209 today with weight watchers. I haven't increased my physical activity, but feel like I'm ready to do that now. I have my first consultation tomorrow, and two more scheduled for this month. With hard work we can both get to a good weight for surgery, I know we can!
Hang in there with the weight loss! Take it one day at a time. I'm also doing a juice fast/cleanse, but only for 3 days at a time. I can barely get thru one day! LOL You're going to look great when you get rid of that apron. Best of luck to you on your journey.
lol I know the feeling!! At least we are trying, that is the most important part!! A little progress is some progress.
I don't care how many pounds you weigh every woman feels great with curves and a flat tummy. Go for it and best of luck
I agree!! Thank you
Hi, I had my tummy tuck in December from dr Jugenburg..... I am 6 week post-op. He is amazing. I hope this gives you some comfort for your first appointment.
Wow it does for sure, I'm looking forward to the consult but also really nervous!! Would you go back to him?
I indeed will go back to him. He under promise but over delivers. I was very picky as in the beginning I was trying to find my comfort with him but there is a reason why he has so many good reviews. I am so glad that I chose him. I went for consults with dr Bray, dr Tong and Dr J and at the end I decided to go with dr J. I have been thinking of tummy tuck from last 2 years. A couple of years ago I was almost determined to get TT but got cold feet and decided to hold off. Finally I did it and I am glad I did it. I am not 6 weeks post op and enjoying my results. I am sure your instinct will be strong enough to guide you through. Good luck!
Great feedback ;)
In 5'9 also. There is a recommendation weight you should before surgery. In some countries they will do surgery on anyone at any size. In Canada it's different. In my opinion, you really should be closer to your goal weight before considering surgery. The results will be better as far as appearance and healing plus the surgery is not going to change your lifestyle habits. This surgery will set you back about $15,000. You want to make sure you get the best results possible. Lisa
Thank you for input!! I will definately consider it.
Good luck! Can't wait to hear how your journey goes!
Good Luck!!! Im on the weight loss mission too!
Thank you!! and good luck as well!