28 Years Old, 4 Kids, 100lb Weight Loss - Toronto, ON

After gaining and losing 100lbs more than once, my...

After gaining and losing 100lbs more than once, my skin is very loose and wrinkly. I carried all of my babies straight out the front, they weren't small either! 8lbs7oz 8lbs13oz 10lbs7oz and 10lbs1oz. My last baby was born via emergency c section and did a lot of the damage to my core. I have bad diastasis, and no matter how hard I work, I still have a ponch and insane amounts of skin. I can't wait to get rid of it and join the flat side! I've worked too hard to still have to tuck my belly into my jeans. I'm planning on traveling to Toronto to have Dr. Jugenburg do my surgery. He does a drainless tummy tuck, and has amazing reviews.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I have yet to have my consult, but I'm really looking forward to it! I've heard he's a true artist and gentleman too!

Very exciting! Do you have a surgery date set? Keep us posted!
He is!!! I adore him! Great staff- he's personable- spends time with you and he's always there when you need him!
I've heard so many great things! I can't wait to get down there and meet him!
Great job on the weight loss! And you will look amazing on the flat side. Glad you posted, looking forward to following your journey?
I had a 10 lb 11 oz baby. Kudos to you. You look great aside from the skin and I think you will have an amazing outcome. You deserve it!
Thanks so much!
Good luck! Make sure you go to a few docs and compare what they have to say. Most important thing is that you feel comfortbale with your doc.
We will see how many consults I can get when I go down for the weekend. :)
You're gonna knock 'Em dead! Congrats on the weight loss!
Thanks!!!