26 Year Old Male with Ugly Stretch Marks Needing TT - Toronto

At 19 years, I was at my peak weight of 260 lbs....

At 19 years, I was at my peak weight of 260 lbs. Over the course of the next 4 years, I lost 90 lbs to my present weight of 170 lbs. I think this is my ideal weight and where I want to be. What sucks however, is that I have a lot of loose skin and stomach fat, that no matter how many crunches/cardio I do, won't go away. This is my last resort and hoping that a TT procedure will undo all this mess. I'm uploading a few pics to show you guys how my stomach looks like - all beaten up from the massive weight gain/loss. I hope I have a second chance to make things right again. Let me know what you'll think.

you don't look like you need any medical intervention IMHO, there will be a lot of pain and NO Gain with plastic surgery I reckon
hey if you want to message me I could explain my story, my stomach and story is exactly like yours, mine was worse than you as far as loose skin. I had laser lipo and it was 100% worth it, I'm trying to find the best alternative for stretch mark removal currently.
You look absolutely amazing with that amount of weight loss. I understand wanting to tighten it up a bit, but honestly you look good already. Good luck on your TT journey!
I'm giving this whole thing a second thought. Maybe I should work out like crazy some more and see where I'm at. Thanks for ur comment!
That sounds like a good idea :)
That is exactly what RealSelf is about...knowing all of you options. If you can do it through working out and exercise...do it! There are non-invasive options too like CoolSculpting and a new one, Vanquish, that can be done without surgery.
Excellent suggestions Alicia! Maybe I'll see where I'm at once I drop my weight. Non-invasive options are always the best.
Thanks for the comments, sorry been busy applying for a new job etc. That has taken precedence over my stretch mark/loose fat woes. But I'll be back!
Welcome to the community.  Oh you definitely have a second chance here.  All the exercise in the world won't remove the excess skin.  A tummy tuck will make an amazing difference.

Have you had any consults yet?
Not yet, but maybe after I settle down at my job, i'll post an update.
Perfect!
Wow, first of all, you look amazing. What an accomplishment. Secondly, you came to the right place. You can ask questions and comment on others stories who are going through exactly what you are. If you have specifics, let me know and I'll try and point you in the right direction.