Major Regret After Only 2 Weeks - Toronto, ON

It's been 2 weeks since I made the mistake. It...

It's been 2 weeks since I made the mistake. It wasn't a quick decision - I had consulted and sat on it for over 6 months. I really thought about it, yet am paralyzed now with regret.
I have gone in for 2 consultations thus far and have 3 more over the next 3 days. I have booked a tentative date for my first session on November 1st - 6 weeks after the mistake. My tattoo is fairly large and is only in black ink. There are some dark elements to it, but I would say that 60-70% is the dotted/faded look.(for some reason, I have this thought that my artist used super ink that will never come out!)
Does anyone have a recommendation for a tattoo removal place in Toronto? I have heard great things on-line about Shane at Fading Fast? My tattoo place said to go to the Baywood Clinic. Does anyone have feedback?
Also, how do you get over the regret and move past? I know that I need to stay positive and I have a lot to be thankful of, but I just can't shake it at times. I'm happy that I found this group and I will continue to update with photos and words.

New Session booked

So, I have had another 2-3 consultations since I last posted. One of those consultations was at Fading Fast with Shane and I am booked for the 16th. From the moment I walked in, I felt good about the process - which was a first for me in over 2 weeks. Being a former artist himself, he was able to tell me the different techniques used and how long it would take to remove. He did not fill me with promises of 100% removal, but said that we can get 'pretty damn close' for sure. And it is also comforting to know that he ONLY does tattoo removal. It's what he does all day, every day.
My mood is much better now. I have my days when I let regret take over for a bit, but it is only a tattoo. Nothing else about me changed that day. I made a bad decision, but I must move forward. I will post a pic closer to the day of my first session. Right now, I think it would be safe think that I will need anywhere from 10-12 sessions.
Thanks to all that have offered words of support.