From Toni Childs to Joan Clayton :)

I've been trying to lighten my skin for the past...

I've been trying to lighten my skin for the past seven years now. Due to my abusing hydroquinone, azelaic acid and monobenzone, (a powerful whitening agent used by people with vitilligo) I am dealing with hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation on my face. It's quite depressing but I've learned my lesson.

When it comes to lightening skin, slow and steady usually wins the race. I'm peeling my skin with Maxi Peel #3 from head to toe. After a week or two I'll start using Fair & Flawless 5X cream on my upper body. While I use Pro Derma light's 10% hydroquinone 3 times a week on my lower body.
I'll moisturize with Shea butter and use a mild soap.

Once I've evened out my overall complexion, it's time to get glutathione injections. I've already had a consultation and he suggests I get them twice a week along with Vitamin c injections.

My results after using Maxi peel

I used maxi peel all over my body about a week ago and I'm still peeling. Once my skin began to shed, there was a bit of redness but it went away soon after. The peel was far too mild for me. I realize that I'll need something stronger ,like a tca peel, in order to completely remove my blemishes. This is why I've just purchased Makeup artists Choice 12.5% TCA peel.

My skin is much softer now but the itchiness I suffered during the peel was almost unbearable.
I will never do a full body peel ever again. One step at a time from now on.

More pics

TCA peel results so far

As you can see in the following pics ,I was dealing with quite a bit of hyperpigmentation on the side of my face. I applied 3 layers of the solution to the area and it looks like I won't have this issue anymore. I also applied the peel to my legs and feet. So far I haven't noticed any peeling. The area is just scaly.
Wish me luck,
Be back soon XOX

Yes you have to be very careful with TCA I have heard very scary stories about that chemical.
Pls take it easy on you skin,you could also look for a more natural skin -lightening -cream.so as to save yourself the issue of skin-damage in old age.(www.drbatras.com,www.clarins.com)Apart from skin-care products, do you know that Exercise,diet,water,moderate - sunshine and lastly mediation could help tone your skin.when you sweat, you instantly release toxins which blocks the pores of you skin.pls drink plenty of water and cut down on junks,eat organic fruits/vegetables.good luck!
your legs peeled alot.. how often/how long/how many layers/ how many times did you use the maxi peel and
Yes&no I'm so sorry the misery she went through w/ all that itching!
Did u use the TCA PEEl first , then start doing the maxi peel ?
Hi where would you be getting your gluta shots?
Hi, I'll be getting them from the Liberty Clinic here in Toronto,Canada
Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf.  We'd love to see some pics so we can follow your progress.