My Nose Looks Bigger and Tip Looks Bigger, and No Shape - Toronto, ON

I got a nose job 1 year ago, it use to be thin and...

I got a nose job 1 year ago, it use to be thin and had bump and to be honest it looked better before then now, my tip now looks more bigger as you can see, no shape, and the tip looks more bulbus, and as you can see in the picture my right side of my nose has a bump... what can i do to fix my nose what solution do you guys think. Do you think its possible to get it smaller thinner and more natural profile curvature line and more refinement.... PLS HELP!

I think you look good! Handsome as is.
Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf! I think you're nice looking as is, too, but if you're interested in a revision, you can check out our rhinoplasty revision community. Make sure to choose a board certified surgeon VERY experienced in revisions. Good luck and please let us know what you decide to do!
who did your surgery? I too am a male from Toronto - thx in advance.
Hi john. Difficult to visualize the problem without seeing your pre-op photos. Your profile looks good though. However, I understand your concern. I'm looking for a revision expert in Toronto. Maybe you need to consult a few to see what they say. I've consulted just about every rhino surgeon here, so send me a PM and I'll share my experience.
The profile pictures are nice, but I agree that from the front it looks wide and a bit bulbous. I would consult with another plastic surgeon and see what his take is?
Your nose is not big and it fits your face very well. I also think your profile is great.
Also, some people say it took their nose TWO years to finally shrink down and settle.
Honestly I think your profile looks good! Your handsome. You don't need to do anything more.