Small is SEXY! 260cc Low Profile Allergan Inspira Cohesive Gel -Toronto, Ontario

I am a 40 year old mother of 2 (6 year old boy...

I am a 40 year old mother of 2 (6 year old boy and 3.5 year old girl). I was always very small breasted and didn't mind being petite. I still felt sexy and rocked my push-up bras and bikinis. But after breast-feeding my children I became completely deflated and I wanted to get back some volume and have a natural "enhancement". My biggest fear was looking too big and being noticed (my in-laws are VERY conservative and most of my friends are anti-plastic surgery) I wanted to look how I did when I wore my double padded push up under my clothes and fill out my bikini tops without spilling out of them.

I went to see two well-known surgeons in Toronto and showed them my wish boobs and tried to explain to them that I didn't want to look big and that I was only looking for a subtle, natural change. Neither of them understood my vision and kept trying to convince me to go larger. After my third consultation, I finally found a surgeon who totally understood the look I wanted to achieve.

I had my surgery on November 28th and stayed home from work for 10 days to recover with my mom and husband helping me out so I could just rest and heal. I only took my pain medications for 3 days and was pain-free by Day 5. I went out to a fancy dinner on Day 7 and on Day 11 I was back to work and my normal every day routine. I started to feel completely myself 3 weeks post op and started working out at 4 weeks. Now after 7 weeks, I feel like I've had these boobs my whole life!

I think my breasts look natural and they feel soft and squishy like real boobs. No one has noticed except my hubby, which is exactly what I wanted. However, when I wear a bikini and I am in the nude, I have the "wow" factor I was looking for.

I did a lot of research and I had a lot of anxiety choosing my final size. (I highly recommend making rice sizers to try out at home). In the end I listened to my surgeon and he gave them the look I wanted and I am very happy with my results. I had the crease incision so I am patiently waiting for my scars to heal ( I am Asian so they are dark right now). I am using the Scar Away silicone sheets and the scars have totally flattened and are smooth so now I just need them to fade.

Small is SEXY!!! 260cc Allergan Inspira Cohesive Gel low profile - Toronto, Ontario

Thought I would post a photo from my vacation at New Year's. I was 4 weeks post OP in the "after" photo. I wore water proof band aids on my incisions so they wouldn't get darker from the sun. I went swimming in the pool and the ocean and had no issues. It was a relaxing getaway and I was happy to reveal my new bikini body!

2 months post op!!!

I had my 2 month post op check up and my surgeon said that things have progressed really well for me so he doesn't need to see my at 4 months and will check up on me at 6 months. My scars are still red but he says that they look good because the line is straight and flat. I will be wearing the scar guard strips until my 6 month check up. My doctor is confident that as my breasts fill out more in the bottom, my scar will be completely hidden in the crease.

My breasts feel so natural and even bounce and jiggle like real boobs! I have started back into my regular "pre-op" workouts which involves lots of push ups, burpees, and planks. I jump rope for cardio and there hasn't been any issues there. They don't feel heavy which was a "pre-op" fear and I am so happy to be working out and exercising after being off for 6 weeks as per doctor's orders.

I am now free of my surgical bra and am cleared to wear any bra I want. I can also go bra-less at night. I went to Victoria Secret and am now a 32D which sounds huge but as you can see in my photos, I still look petite and subtle! I also went to a designer bra boutique and was sized at 32C in the Chantelle and Marie-Jo line. I still wear size SMALL in my bikinis and in my bralettes.

How a LOW profile implant looks - 260cc cohesive silicone gel

Just thought I would post some photos of my profile so you can see that you can get volume and a natural slope with a low profile implant. When I was doing my research on which profile I should get, it was very difficult to find photos of women who chose a low profile implant. I was nervous about my final choice but I trusted that my surgeon knew what he was doing.

I am happy with the fullness I have and the natural looking slope from my low profile implant.

Supermodel Inspirations...

When I was researching my "wish boobs", I looked up pictures of Victoria Secret models and found my inspiration for a natural but sexy look.

The models look like they are a full B cup but can totally play them up in their push bras which is exactly what I wanted to be able to do with mine.

Wish boob comparison...

My surgeon is a true artist! He totally understood the look I wanted and gave it to me...I think I look pretty close to my wish boobs!!!

Totally noticeable in my bikinis!

My ultimate goal of having this surgery was to fill out my bikini tops. I love going to the beach and I'm proud that I can still wear a bikini after having my 2 kids. Now that I am 40, I really wanted to be 100% confident in my bikini and I feel like my new boobs have done that for me.

I can show off my new boobs when I want on the beach and go totally unnoticed when I am covered up in my clothes. I feel like I got the best of both worlds! I like that I can play up my boobs if I want to look sexy and be totally modest under my clothes when I need to be.

Feeling confident at the beach! 4 months post op!!!!

I feel 100% "natural" and can't even remember what it was like not having these boobs! I am happy to be filling out my bikinis and wonder how my boobs will look 6 months post op....my surgeon say it take 6-12 months for them to take on their final shape.
Dr. Jerome Edelstien

I am very happy with the results from Dr. Edelstein. He took the time during my consult to answer all of my questions and concerns and really talk with me to truly understand the look I was trying to achieve. His expertise and knowledge made me feel confident that he was going to do an amazing job. He is very professional but also so friendly and kind and I really felt like he cared about my well-being and giving me the results I wanted. Louise and Anita are very helpful with their advice and so flexible with booking appointments. They valued my time and always tried to work around my schedule. I loved that I never had to wait longer than five minutes to see the doctor. They were so patient with me when I was trying to choose my size and put up with my all my neuroses and anxiety with a smile! I am so happy that I chose Dr. Edelstein and I highly recommend him. He gave me the natural, subtle and sexy enhancement I asked for.

Small is definitely sexy!! I went for 250cc, and can't wait to see full results!! I'm very excited! You look amazing!!!
Looking great!
Thanks for the compliment! You will be so happy with your results and wonder why you didn't do it sooner! Good luck with your upcoming surgery! Don't forget to do the homemade rice sizers to wear at home to get used to the size...
I'm sure i missed this somewhere, but did you go under or over the muscle?
I went under the muscle and am happy with how perky they still look even as they have dropped.
I'm 43, and before I lost a lot of weight, My before is what you've now after your BA. I miss them. I hate that this almost sounds conceited, but you look amazing! Haha. I think you absolutely did a great thing by not going too big. It doesn't surprise me in the least, that the first two doctors encouraged you to go bigger, as the worlds view of a women's body,well they pretty much sums it up. I hope your decision encourages more women to understand, bigger isn't always better.
Pardon all the typos!
Subtle & Petite, thanks for posting everything. You've totally put some comfort in my mind about going 280cc high profile. Your breasts look fantastic and so natural yet so full. I'll definitely look into the water proof bandaids for my cruise trip. Are your scars starting to fade too? Gosh I hope I look as good as you at 40!!!
My scars are slow to fade but I have been wearing my Scar Away guard sheets every day during the day and putting Bio Oil at night. They are settling more into the crease so they are well hidden which is good!
I'm like you in the regards that I love small full boobs. Smaller is definitely sexy and you look incredible!! I agree with LovingLife2 you nailed your look, I'm so pleased you found the right surgeon who knew exactly what you wanted. I had a similar experience with a surgeon who tried to say I would look perfect with 400cc when I initially only wanted to go 280cc - he didn't get it at all. In the end, due to being deflated and empty 325cc was the best size for me to fill up my lost volume. I absolutely love your look, so natural, sexy and proportional. You just be so happy :) yay!
You look amazing and it only gets better! You chose the perfect size for your body frame. Thank you so much for the compliment and I am happy to know that there are people out there who think that small can still be sexy!
oh my goodness, they look perfect! great size lovely -hugs-
I think you nailed your wish look, S&P! Those bikini tops look absolutely gorgeous on you. I'm so happy you're happy!! xoxo
I'm so happy that I had you to support me throughout my booby journey!!! Now I can't even imagine my life without them...crazy to think how I stressed out I was and how long I waited to do this for myself!
You're an awesome success story, girl! So glad I could help. :-) I enjoyed our chats!
Gorgeous!
Thanks! Good luck with your surgery...you will be SO happy you did it!!!
Hi Small is SEXY!, I wrote to you when I was making my decision about what to choose. I wanted to tell you that my surgery is on Tuesday. I am going with 275cc Mod+. My breasts currently look a lot like your before pics; I hope post-op I look like you do now. :)
You will look amazing! I can't wait to see your results! Good luck with your surgery and I hope you have a quick recovery!!!
How did your surgery day go, LivinginIndia? Are you recovering okay?
Wow, you look great! Tastefully done. You look 20, not 40!
Right?! She's stunning!
Yea, I still can't get over the 40 versus 20! I thought it was a typo!
Thank you for the pics of low profile. My PS strongly suggested it and I was in total agreement but then started waffling on it. My surgery is in 21.5days and getting excited but nervous. Going with the Allergan410 LX model. Love how yours turned out.
I was also hesitant about going with a low profile but so happy I did! My goal was volume and fullness and not projection so it was the perfect choice! Good luck with your surgery!!!