FRAXEL MAKES YOUR SKIN WORSE!! DON'T DO IT!

I asked the derm what I could do about minor acne...

I asked the derm what I could do about minor acne scarring. The first thing out of her mouth was Fraxel.

I hadn't heard of Fraxel and at the time (January 8, 2010), there weren't many bad reviews out yet.

So I trusted the doctor and went ahead with the derm's recommendation to do a full face Fraxel even though the acne scars were only on my cheeks and temples and that I was only 26 years old.

Acne scars didn't improve.
And my skin, my face, my life was ruined for it.

Now, 15 months post laser, I have:
- facial fat loss (lost my cheekbones, cheeks sunken in, chin deflated, forehead fat gone, as well as lip thinning due to fat loss)
- hyperpigmented skin
- broken blood vessels and red blotches
- indentations
- additional scars where I never had scars before
- enlarged pores
- dry skin
- wrinkles
- orange peel skin texture
- sun sensitivity
- blurry eyes
- nerve damage

- and btw, did you know that there's been studies indicating cancer from laser damaged cell dna? This is what I have to look forward to in the future...

- not to mention, all the psychological and mental and emotional trauma you will have to go through

Please do all your research before you do Fraxel or any another laser.

Research laser side effects, complications, risks.

Learn about basic skin biology and how the lasers work and affect the skin.

Fraxel destroys columns of skin which includes, not only collagen, but also nerve endings, blood vessels, oil glands, sweat glands, hair follicles, the regenerative parts of the dermis and epidermis, and of course, the fat cells.

Please. I wish someone had written a similar review and I saw it before I did Fraxel.

It was the biggest mistake of my life... and I'm still having trouble coping with the effects it's had on my skin, my face, my life.

Some logic for you to think about: - The...

Some logic for you to think about:

- The doctors say the result will be like you got a sunburn. But think about it. Sunburns and sun exposure are the number one factor to premature aging. Why would you pay to get a sunburn? And it's not just a mild sunburn at that, it's like you're getting 10 years worth of sunburns in one 20 minute sitting.

DON'T DO FRAXEL!

- Fraxel advertises itself as "non-invasive" and "re-surfacing" but this is all lies! They say they remove the top layers of your skin but in actuality the laser goes way deeper than that. The top two layers of your skin are maybe 500 nm thick and the wavelength of Fraxel is 1500 nm!! Think about that!

DON'T DO FRAXEL!

- Fraxel proclaims to be FDA approved. But did you know that the procedure to approve medical devices through the FDA (which includes the Fraxel laser) is not stringent and is corrupt? Search youtube "FDA corruption" for specific medical device complaints. Be weary! Don't mess up your face like I did.

DON'T DO FRAXEL!

- You really, really want to get rid of your acne scars? Have you tried the other procedures first? The tried, tested and true procedures that take a few months to work but don't ruin your skin and your face? First try micro-needling, or microdermabrasion, or chemical peels. Never do a laser. They are way too harsh for your precious skin.

DON'T DO FRAXEL!

- You don't believe the reviews on here that say they've suffered fat loss, oil gland destruction, hair loss, eye damage, etc, google the different types of cosmetic lasers and what they're advertising them for. There are lasers out there that promise to melt fat for those overweight, and there are lasers that promise to destroy oil glands for those who sweat too much, and of course hair removal lasers, etc etc. Lasers are all the same!! And if one can do that, then all of them can destroy.

DON'T DO FRAXEL!

- Btw, fat loss means your face will change dramatically. You will suffer traumatic identity loss and your life will abruptly stop. Take this seriously. This is the least I can do since I can't change the FDA, I can't stop the company, I can't even get my review closer to the front of this website. If you read this. Please listen to your intuition and your gut feeling.

DON'T DO FRAXEL!

- If you are still set on doing Fraxel. Please, ask for a test spot first! Do a test spot of about an inch by an inch (the smaller the better), and you'll be glad you did a test spot first before your full face. Why? Because I guarantee you that you will see the difference between your skin and the Fraxel damaged skin. It'll be like night and day. Do a test spot first!

DON'T DO FRAXEL!

More food for thought: - There are no long...

more food for thought:

- There are no long term studies regarding the side effects of Fraxel or any other fractional laser. There are no independent studies done on Fraxel. There are no studies period! I had to learn the hard way about all these things after. Please, do yourself a huge favor and skip Fraxel and any other laser!

DON'T DO FRAXEL!

- Fraxel has only been around about 5 years. And 2 and an half of those years were in clinical trials. It took the FDA like 20 years before they acknowledged that anti-depressants may be linked to suicide. And they still allow the sale of diabetes drugs that are known to cause heart attacks, because, as they claim "it's equivalent danger" to the other drugs currently out on the market. Do not trust the FDA to protect you.

DON'T DO FRAXEL

DON'T DO FRAXEL! - also, while you read...

DON'T DO FRAXEL!

- also, while you read the reviews on this website, please pay attention to the dates of the review. A good "Worth it" review is usually written like a week after the procedure. The swelling doesn't go down for about 6 months and damage doesn't show up till later. Notice that the "Not worth it" reviews are all over a year or so later?! Also, notice that there are now reviews that were initially positive but the reviewer have now reversed their opinion because as time went on, the damage started to surface?! Be smart about the research you do.

DON'T DO FRAXEL!!

- the company that owns Fraxel is the same company...

- the company that owns Fraxel is the same company that owns Thermage. google the thermage laser and you'll find information about the damage that laser caused and how, in the beginning, all the doctors and the company and the FDA denied that it was happening but now it's been proven and there are lawsuits abound. If the same company can lie about Thermage, it most definitely can lie about Fraxel.

DON'T DO FRAXEL!

- don't do any kind of laser, profractional, fractional, IPL, v-beam, NONE! don't! No matter what imperfections you currently have, the lasers will make everything worse!

- btw, do you use sunscreen? daily? SPF 40+? No?...

- btw, do you use sunscreen? daily? SPF 40+? No? Most of us don't. Personally, I never used sunscreen before because I didn't go out in the sun a lot. But now, after the damage, my skin is too sensitive that I even if I go out for a few minutes, I have to put on 40,50+ sunscreen. If I had known this would happen, even though it's the simplest thing, I wouldn't have done Fraxel.

DON'T DO FRAXEL!

- And why do we have to use sunscreen now? Because your risk of skin cancer has exponentially increased due to the laser damage. Your skin will have been thinned and damaged so that it cannot protect you from the sun's UV rays on its own anymore. YOUR CANCER RISK WILL INCREASE!

DON'T DO FRAXEL!

To all the doubters now and in the future...

To all the doubters now and in the future.

This is all I can do. This is all I can say.
Fraxel is a big risk.
I have outlined all the reasons why you shouldn't do Fraxel or nay other profractional laser.

Believe me or don't believe me. It's your skin, your face, your life. Do whatever you want with it.

Just remember that I warned you. I tried to protect you.

This is for when you come back with damage "I Told You So"

Alright, last update from me, because I've said...

Alright, last update from me, because I've said all I can say.

there aren't many independent studies out yet about the dangers of fractional lasers. it's also difficult to find them because they are buried in scientific journals. but here's one from March 2010.

google

"Dermatologic Surgery Fractionated Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment Complications: A Review"

and you'll be able to view the full pdf file of the study

- one last caution, be weary of the positive reviews. while some people may have gotten good results, the reviews seem to be written either only a week or two after the procedure or the reviewer has only 1 or 2 posts (be suspicious of fake reviews planted by the company, the doctor's office, or someone who is a shareholder of the companies)

- do you know what the organization Medical Justice is? it's a type of insurance company for doctors where they remove bad reviews about their doctor clients from the internet and also plant good reviews.

google

"Medical Justice plants glowing review at rateMDs.com"

So, basically, all i want to say is that be careful. Think logically. Do your research and come to the right conclusion.

Don't cloud your judgment with emotions (ie. wanting to be prettier, younger, smoother skin). Try to clear your mind and be as objective as possible.

You'll find that after considering all the points above and things you find on your own, you'll not want to do Fraxel or any other laser for that matter.

- also, ask your doctor for before/after pictures of their actual clients (not pictures supplied by the makers of the laser) and if you can contact the actual patients for testimonials.

- if you can meet people who actually had the procedure done and is at least a year post-procedure, do it.

Don't make the same mistake that I made.

thank-you for all that important info.
Addressing this message to Grace, and all the others who have posted about the damage to their face. I'm in the same boat, and have spent the last six months of my life emotionally drained, and trauamatised from hibernating at home, and crying every day. I understand all too well the pain and regret that each of you feels every waking moment, because I do that to myself too. I was a very attractive girl, and now don't even look like the same person. It is a shame, but as time wears on and I see everyone progress in their lives, I feel it might be important to at least try and regain my sense of self-worth by learning from people who have survived much worse things than I have. Yesterday, I stumbled upon a facebook post highlighting the cover of a magazine featuring burns victim and former marathon runner/ model Turia Pitt. I was deeply moved by her story and courage. Her entire face as well as nearly 70 percent of her body has been completely burnt. But she faces the world with gusto and refuses to let her physical appearance define who she is. I know we can't share links but if you google more on "Turia Pitt, Australian Magazine cover" you will be able to see how she is defying everything that happened to her, as she forges ahead in life. Her story gave me hope and I thought I would pass that on to everyone here who has suffered a loss of their physical beauty. I know it is excruciating, but if we look hard enough we might be able to find courage to redefine ourselves.
Bottom line Does accutane, chemical peels or moisturer, retina A work? I am at **removed email** Derm aspen. Needling too scary for me. 6 months post procedure. Advice please. I had much of the same experience. It is possible to cry every day for 6 months.
I had C02 Fractional laser resurfacing to my eye area. Looked decent at first accept for skin texture... now my eyes have become papery, very dry and oddly saggy and baggy with weird dents. There are tiny raised bumps all over, and my tear troughs and periorbital area has very noticably hollowed. It's supposed to make your skin thicker, but mine actually looks thinner. I have tons of little crack like wrinkles now under my eyes, and I look a whole lot older now that I've had it done. I used to get told I was gorgeous; I don't hear that anymore. I am fearful that my results are going to continue to get worse, I am 5 months post procedure.
I am so with you about fraxel being bad for you. I had it done in 07 when it was new & made many promises about helping acne scars. I was left with huge pores, dents, fat loss, scars around scars, pigment change, broken blood vessels & red for months. I've spent thousands trying to fix the damage. I even went for more fraxel treatments since no one at that time said they were bad. I used a different doctor who went slow but he could only do so much & I would only see another thing show up on my face. I've had to go for fillers & have seen countless doctors to help. None could. Now 7 yrs later the only thing I like is needling. Does the same thing as fraxel but without the risks. Hellolo If it was the best thing for skin don't you think people would be bragging about it?? Go to***removed email*** board. We're trying to warn others so you don't have to live our life. You might be one of the lucky ones or you might not. I was a perfect candidate so the doctor said. I've lost the life I once knew, I have anxiety every day & can't sleep knowing it's going to be another day of looking at my skin.
Sats you said it so well, another day of looking at your skin... That's exactly it. I am happiest when I fall asleep because that's the only time I am unaware of what's happened, until nightmares come. I have no joy in life, I'm beaten into submission. I haven't been able to look my own face in the mirror for months now and yet I " see it" in my mind, all the time, when someone talks to me, or light comes in, I know exactly how bad it is without even looking in the mirror. I never thought I would end up having a phobia of my own skin after laser, not in a million years. This is not life it's having your leg in a bear trap and nowhere to go, no one able to help. I suffer so much I'm sick of it!! Sick to my stomach crying, hating, regretting every second the day I walked in that clinic and believing 100% professionals will tell me all I need to know to make a desision, but they didn't, they lied and destroyed me... For money. MONEY!!!!
It has completely changed my life. I lost 30lbs. from anxiety, I've had to go on anxiety meds. Then 2 yrs ago I stopped sleeping. After having the damage for 5 yrs it got to me. Now 2 yrs later I still haven't had a good nites sleep. My mind keeps racing with thoughts, I used to be able to sleep, it took me out of my misery but now I'm afraid when the nite comes knowing I'll be up & it's making me look worse. I used to be out on my lawn, going shopping, working. I quit them all. No one sees me anymore. I don't even like being alone in my own home because I know what's on my face. I've tried every possible thing to help. Emu, raw honey, almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, peels, exfoliate, you name it I've done it. Fillers for the dents. I am so sick of it, I didn't even dance with my son at his wedding because I didn't want everyone's eyes on me. I haven't seen friends in years, I keep making excuses. I hate my own family seeing me. I've tried so many kinds of make up. I do like pore fissional & a concealer by Christine that helps hide the large pores. Now I'm needling every month hard. I draw blood. I have scabs for a week but I'd rather have that then more fraxel treatments that most doctors say to get. Are they crazy?!! But when you've been dealing with this problem so long 7 yrs now it took such a toll on me. I did it for a few scars that I'd gladly take back. I wanted to be able to just run out of the house with a pony tail & no make up. Now I'm a hermit. I shake every day from morning to nite. I found a guy on acne.org that said what helped him with scars, he's name is crispycraters. I'm trying what he did now. It's taking skin vities , dermarolling then putting copper peptides on then MSM cream. I'll let you know if I see any difference. So sick of looking at these walls everyday, looking out the window seeing others go on with their life. Thank God for my husband. But even he can't help the feeling I have inside.
Here's the things crispycraters said to do 1. 500mg of the amino acid Threonine taken 3x throughout the day for a total of 1500 mg (buy it online, any brand will do). 2. 500mg of the amino acid Lysine taken 3x throughout the day for a total of 1500 mg (found mine at vitamin shoppe). 3. 500mg of the amino acid Phenylalanine taken 1x a day (got at vitamin shoppe) 4. BioCell Collagen (I bought the generic brand from Vitamin Shoppe) which has Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II (2 pills daily on empty stomach) 5. Find a supplement that has Collagen type 1 & 3 in it (I found one at vitamin shoppe) (2 pills daily on empty stomach) 6. MSM Lotion of any brand (you can buy online or at grocery stores) 7. Whey Protein of your choice taken at least once a day separate from the Amino Acids 8. Copper Peptides (I used what was recommended on this board, which is SuperCop x2)
Thanks for sharing!
I'm so so so sorry Sats I cannot even begin to try and console you. Your experiences are like my own, and so many others who suffer from this kind of damage. I have seen things as a child no child should see but they made me stronger, I never felt I was traumatized in anyway, angry at times yes but never felt despair and anxiety like this. This is the worst thing that can ever happen to me, I honestly would deal with cancer or losing a limb. I'm sorry if I offend anyone but for me nothing is more horrifying than this. There is no cure, no one is helping, no one knows how to deal with it, no one supports us, there are no rallies for victims of lasers or ipls. We are maimed by medical professionals who have had to make an oath not to harm, and yet they harm us and they know it, using lasers on healthy skin will always leave your skin worse off. Lasers are for scar remodelling, not for healthy skin. Yet they treat entire faces with lasers claiming it'll be good for your skin. How? It deletes healthy collagen and replaces it with scartissue. It causes thermal damage, bad bad bad thing for dermis. I had a normal healthy fine looking skin apart from scars on my cheeks. I initially expressed I only wanted cheeks done but was talked into having the whole face done in he basis of " rejuvenating" . I'm never going to be okay, never and it eats me up daily. Cannot work, go out, socialize or do any of the things I did and took for granted before laser. It destroys lives.
No one seems to be able to help. Just damage. I was surprised to see people loving the results but I guess some can take it, my skin couldn't. They should at least take a patch test before going over your whole face. We're all different. Then to just tell us it's in our minds & that fraxel can't do the damage we say they make us feel like we're crazy. Then why did it happen after?? A couple doctors I saw after say they won't do it anymore. Can't count on the results & most are unsatisfied. I did it when it was new. Sounded like a miracle. I can still remember the morning I was scheduled. It will be 7 yrs ago March 27, I was so excited to finally get rid of the scars I had & I was promised that if anything went wrong he would take care of it. When I went back he saw the damage & told me to see a shrink & walked out of the office. How can they live with themselves?? I'm sick about it. After so long I'm surprised I haven't had a stroke or heart attack. I told my husband a few times I might need to be admitted to a hospital because of the stress. I'm tired of doctors promises. I'm tired of down time, I'm tired of being in & feeling so depressed & having anxiety. I'm tired of treatments & looking at my skin. Everyday I see commercials about skin. Tired of make up that doesn't help. Tired of being tired. All this because of one day in my life. I know I'm not alone but it seems I have been dealing with it for the longest time. I lost time that I can't take back, lost friends, lost social affairs, lost my life. I can say it has gotten better I the last 7 yrs but dam, 7 yrs!! and it's still far from perfect because of all the scars. All I'm doing is needling now. Maybe some filler for the fat loss. I want to be able to sleep & not have anxiety when I get up & look into the mirror. I wrote & saw so many doctors & they still say fraxel for scars & skin texture. What is wrong with them ? I'm telling them I had damage from it yet they still peddle the sh.t. I wish there was something I can say to help us all. Best thing I can say is needle & vities & oils. Wash with honey, no soaps. Be gentle. It's amazing that they can cure so many things but skin they don't know didly about after fraxel damage. If it was anywhere but my face I could handle it & say what an ass the guy was but when it's on your face you don't want to see, hear or talk to anyone. You feel alone. Thanks to these boards we can try to help each other & at least feel there are others who know how you feel & that your not crazy.
It's so difficult for me to reconcile the horror stories I read on this site with wonderful results that I got from Fraxel. I wonder if it really depends on type of skin you have or the skill of the provider. I am going for my treatment number 5 in as many years and really excited about it. Fraxel has really changed my skin for the better. I couldn't leave the house without foundation when I was 30. Now at 42 I don't need to put any make up on my skin. I do have a few fine lines forming around my eyes and mouth but nobody gives me my age.
Hey Katerina, I'm glad your happy with your fraxel, did you have restore, refine or repair?. I had 7 fraxel restores all together to help fix what the Erbium laser did to me. It took a layer of my skin off that gave me tons of scars & dents. I had smoothbeam, perfecta, affirm and fraxel to try to fix the damage. I got a couple red lines from my 7th fraxel near my jaw so be careful, you can be ok for some of the treatments but all you need is one to wreck your life. I never had the orange peel look but the scars are horrible. I lost my life. There are so many others who have been destroyed by lasers that only had it done once. I never heard of the damages back then. If I did I wouldn't have gone for it so I was lucky. I'm going on 60 now but taken for being in my 40's, if it wasn't for the scars I'd be happy but after all the fraxels my skin is dry & I had very oily skin & it's very sensitive now from doing them all. As you get older your skin changes so you don't know what's up the road for you. I had the erbium done when I was 53 so I've had 7 yrs dealing with my outcome. Needling seems to me just as good as fraxel only without the heat & your not taking a chance. I think i'll just save up for a face lift some day. I don't want to take a chance on fraxel anymore, it's like playing Russian roulette. My heart goes out to young girls who are quitting their jobs or not going to school or not living a normal life all because of one day of thinking all they need is a fraxel treatment cause it's safe for everyone. People have to hear both sides of a laser procedure & that they could be the one this can happen to. I don't want anyone to be in the predicament I am. It's like living in a nightmare and you can't wake up. Oh I haven't had more than 4 hrs sleep the last 2 yrs because it finally got to me that after so many treatments nothing worked for my scars. You would think I'd have perfect skin after so many right?? Well I don't so people with scars try needling first before any lasers. Just be careful should you go for laser. GET an experienced doctor who will use the Lowest settings to start with. Don't go full blast. Have a patch test done first, if you have a scar on your arm or leg let them hit you there and wait to see how that works out for you. See if the scar or your improves. This is no joke ladies, lasers are hard core.
Sats you are a superhero for dealing with this for so long! I cannot imagine being able to do this for another five years, I am almost two years out and at times I'm too thinking when is my heart going to give in, it sounds silly but I can feel it sort of go off the hinges at times and wonder when is it going to just stop. Sounds very silly I am aware of that , but true. Sats have you heard of reCell at all? I have been in contact with a plastic surgeon who is trained by Fiona Wood , lady who came up with ReCell. It's a skin spray made from your own skin that speeds up healing, he has treated laser damaged people with it, but it needs an ablative procedure first, but I hear they are trying it with needling as well. He thinks in my case( holes from fraxel) dermabrasion with recell would be the best option, of course he hasn't seen me in person yet but I sent photos and will in future fly in and have a chat about it , and more importantly see if he is a genuine or just another salesman.
He said my kind of damage is very common among Fraxel treated patients and has treated few of us, not many but over a dozen. I doubt it will remove holes but if it would even make them less deep would be a lifesaver to me.
I heard of recell. Where they take a sample of your skin & make a spray. It kind of sounds like CIT with your own blood plasma a bit to me. I don't want a stamp size piece of skin by my face cut out, that's another scar & surgery I don't want. If I have to get cut again by my face then I'll go for a face lift. They say you need the same kind of skin your going to use it on so it matches o it must be somewhere on your face or behind your ears, Not sure. Since your skin has to be open to spray it on the area I don't want my skin torn up again , that's why I like the needling, your just circulating the blood unless you push hard & bleed which I do do then putting copper peptides on & msm cream & taking tons of skin vites that a guy called crispycraters on acne.org talked about that helped him. Needling also helps with large pores. I used to exfoliate a couple times a week but now just once maybe to stop taking skin off & inflaming it which makes my pores look bigger. They also say retin a makes larger pores so I stopped using that. It irritates the skin. It did to me even on the lowest dosage. No more peels to irritate either. I want to build up my skin esp at my age. I don't want to have thin skin when I'm in my 70's if I can help it. My mom is 93 & she looks like she's 70. Her skin is perfect. She hardly uses or does a thing except wash & pat dry. Maybe some oil of olay moisturizer. It doesn't look thin or wrinkly, as you get older it takes longer to build skin up than when your young. So I don't want to abuse it too much anymore. Needling is like fraxel without heat. Something in your skin has to melt using heat, I have a dent from it on my cheek. Fat Loss. That's why I have to go for fillers & it still shows. I would try recell if you can do it with just needling & they can take your skin from somewhere you don't see it, not by my face. I wonder if they can take it from your scalp. The perfect time to do that would be if you get a face lift ! Then they can use all the skin they take off your face or from just an eye job. Let me know if you go or do it. I flew all the way from Philly to Arizona for a guy that said he could help from pictures, then I get there & he sees me & says no!! I couldn't waste the trip since I had a place to stay for as long as I needed it so I got a boob job. He did it 2 days after I went. Pretty good job. A little lift & little boob. He thought I should go bigger but I don't want to be some old lady with my boobs to my knees when I can't stand up straight. I'd be interested to hear what you find out. Please keep me informed.
Did you get to see pictures of people to see if it worked? Is he far from you? Let me know if you go & what you think. Def ask about the needling kind. Try an egg white or a tightening mask. They usually close up pores a bit.
If he said it's Common why hasn't he done more recells? He only did a dozen? Does it cost a lot? I wonder why he didn't do more since he said its common. Hearing common sounds like a lot of damage is being done from fraxels that we don't hear about on this here.
Hi sats, I have read they take skin for recell From behind ear, someone had it From armpit, scalp, but I think behind ear is what they do most often as it has same colour as your face has. There is a review from a lady she had her forehead done as laser left a depressed scar on it, she had pics and her scar behind ear wasn't bad at all it was healing fast as they used the spray on that area too , and the amount of skin taken was quite small. Only thing I fear is the ablative but in my case it's only thing to possibly lessen the holes from laser. I hear they do with needling as well but haven't actually talked anyone who does it, but it woud be safer option for sure! I agree not aggravating your skin, I actually don't even wash it with any stuff other than water, I have an aloe Vera plant and emu oil I put on occationally, and my skin doesn't feel greasy at all as you might think, I think daily sweating at the gym is natural cleanser and keeps it non greasy. I haven't looked at my skin in months so I couldn't tell you what it looks like , is it worse or better or not. It prob looks even worse lol that would be my luck, everything I do seems to be the exact opposite I should be doing. But I think no chemical approach, even if it won't fix it is a welcomed rest for my skin , no assault from make up or scrubs or million chemicals in a moisturiser. I don't work so I can get away with no make up apart maybe once every two weeks and I hate it , wash it off as soon as I get home. Wish my skin would be normal and I wouldn't have to put make up to cover it I absolutely hate my skin now.
Most people prob are not aware of it, or are too scared to try it plus it's very expensive. Didn't even know about recell until another victim told me, it's waiting FDA clearance so not available in us, it's used in Europe and Australia but it's hard to find any reviews. I think it's been used mostly for bad burns and the cosmetic side is just not that common. He is on the other side of Australia to me so quite a distance. There is another Australian lady thinking going to see him so I keep you updated if I find anything . Ipl and laser damage website there is a thread about recell and a woman posted about her positive experience.
I was just reading about it. It does sound very impressive. I'm just scared of them doing an ablative laser. I stayed red for months after my Erbium which did the same thing. I had a lot of issues. But maybe if they used the recell it would have worked out better but I'll never know. I would love to hear about it & what they say & if their results came out as good as the pictures look. Another friend I know might find it useful too. Keep me posted on that. I wonder how much it costs. I'll look up more but I hate thinking my face would look the way it did before or worse. Thanks
I'm sure it's been used with needling maybe it's been studied still , I agree I wouldn't touch a laser.
Let me know if you find out their results if they just needle. I'd go for that one. I get sick just seeing my face red from needling let alone using a laser again.
Wow. I got C02 Fractional laser resurfacing to get rid of some fine lines. I wanted to be able to not have makeup settle into them, and / or look better close up. Now I look bad without makeup and bad with makeup. I have a ton of sliver like wrinkles all under my eyes now and makeup settles into them. Also, my skin looks ribbed there when powder is over it. It's absolutely awful and wish I never got it done. This is in addition to the hollowing out of my eye area. and the fat seeming to shift downward. What a nightmare. My eyes look sooo much older.
I had one treatment, on low, my face now covered with what look like a millon tiny stretch marks. There all in nice straight rows, just like the laser they used Thank GOD it was on low. I'll NEVER let anyone touch my face with a laser again!