Brilliant BOTOX Results! Smooth Forehead by Dr. Jugenburg!!

I was very bothered about the lines across my...

I was very bothered about the lines across my forehead and around my eyes. I looked tired and old and needed a lift of some sort.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I originally went to Dr. Martin Jugenburg to discuss having a forehead lift which had been suggested by two other plastic surgeons. Dr. Jugenburg was gentle, thoughtful and very patient. He answering my endless questions about various facial surgery options. His staff were equally as professional and very friendly. I'm in my early 50's and was bothered about the wrinkles across my forehead, between and around my eyes that made me look old and tired. Several of my friends recommended I see Dr. Martin Jugenburg as they were thrilled with the surgeries he had done on them. Martin Jugenburg suggested rather than having a forehead lift, I should try Botox injections instead. For the Botox injections he did some freezing with an icepack, he then used a tiny vibrater on my forehead while doing the injections which made it quite pain-free. The procedure only took about 20 minutes. After a week I could see a Hugh difference. My forehead is now smooth with no lines between and around my eyes. The corners of my eye brows are slightly lifted which opens up my eyes more.I now look so much more refreshed and my skin looks healthy and fresh. I was amazed by what an improvement a few injections by a Botox expert like Dr. Jugenburg could make. He did an amazing job and I'm so happy with the results I've already booked my next apointment to have Juvederm filler treatment. Dr. Jugenburg will use the Juvederm filler to smooth out my laugh lines and plump up my cheeks. I highly recommend Dr. Martin Jugenburg, not only for his obvious cosmetic skills but his very kind, thoughtful and gentle manner.