I am new to realself and starting my experience.
I think i am lost. I have consulted three 5 doctors, gave deposit to two still not sure who to go with. each night sleeping is getting harder because i am thinking too much.
the most bother me that i live in canada and i do not like to do te surgery out of town.but in toronto i am iffy about my results.in states i am iffy about safety.
do not what i am doing.
help me please!!!!
Hello Girls, I am new to realself and starting...
Omg!!! I still can not decide who I am going with...
I still can not decide who I am going with. I have sent deposit
To two doctors and send medical clearance to both
But still not sure who to go with. It is a big decision.
Dr jimerson seems to be very good but heard his one of
Patient was sent in emergency right after the surgery.
I do not know if it is tire or not.
Dr Jugenburn seems to be safe but what about his results.
Omg it is so difficult to decide.
I thought alot and I have made my decision to go...
Dr jimerson in Atlanta .
I will call them tomorrow. Hope I could cancel other doctor without
I have booked my surgery date with Dr Jimerson Oct...
I spoke with shelly , she sent me all the paper work. As my lab results were already with me so every thing went so quick. My finance company has contacted Shelly to arrange payment. I made the initial deposit. So all set..........
Here I come Atlanta :)
Less than month to go