3 Treatments of Affirm & Palomar 1540 Laser - Toronto, ON

I have gone for 3 treatments of affirm Laser my...

I have gone for 3 treatments of affirm Laser my last was December and my first was October. Let me start by explaining I am 31 Caucasian and I bought the package of 5 Affirm Laser for acne pot mark removal treatment. I can say my skin is very tight it looks like I am 20 again but for the scar removal very little difference. I have now decided that I and spoken with the clinic and have decided to switch my last 2 treatments to Palomar 1540 Laser treatment. I go for my first treatment tomorrow so I will keep you post.

Just checking in for a follow up, how did your treatment with the Palomar 1540 Laser turn out?

Do you think you could post more pics? You have day 1 only. Thanks. That was some time ago.
Not to be a downer here, but, before going for any more lasers, please google IPL and laser damage support, go to the website, register and read the stories from thousands of others who have had laser 'procedures'.
thanks but I have had amazing results and very happy
By the way, nice pictures. Well done! I suggest a tiny set of droplets (not overdone) between the eyebrows, of a filler. NOT to make it perfectly smooth, tell them, but just to reduce the dimple wrinkle there. It will look natural and young, but not by being 'perfect' which most young people are not.
LOL I got botox when I was 29 and I loved it. I have been blessed with that frown line and the ones on my forhead since I was a little girl. I hate them I always look so serious. I will be getting the filler and botox again this summer just wanted to got the laserdone first. I am now addicted I even got my friend addicted too. She has gone for 2 Fraxel. I also do micro once a month.
Hi. What's micro? -- yah, I meant just a bit; don't get overfilled (which means even or bulging -- you don't need it even, just a tidbit, to lessen, and it will look natural, expressive, but not serious)
microdermabrasion. It it removes the first couple layers of your skin. Almost like a more intense exfoliation. I was told that I would get the best results with the Fraxel if I combined it with the Micro.
Did u?
Yes I have.
I mean, the results; do you think they're better? I was told microdermabrasion kind of creates a glow but doesn't help with lines (static) or scarring.
Yes I think it helped with the results. It does help with texture of your skin and smoothing it out.
How long does the effect last?
It is perminant. I had a friend that wehn we were tonger she has a little bit of acne scaring and she went for 1 micr a month for a year. It got rid of her scaring.
Wow.
Yes she was very happy. what is it that you are looking to improve for yourself?
Static lines not just widened, flattened but narrowed (thinking abl. laser fractional there and nonabl. fractional elsewhere). Also slight lower facelift. And refreshened skin.
No they did not go too deep. I have now gone for 3 Affirm and 2 Fraxel and I am very happy with my results. The grid mark faded after 2 weeks. The first fraxel treatment was set at 40 and the second was set at 45. I have one last one left and they said they will set at 50. I will decide after that if I need any further.
What's the difference between the two? Affirm and Fraxel both ablate columns, right? Will you be pinkish forever, too?
Love 2 u.
The affirn is more for fine lines and wrinkles and not as intense. The clinic I went to made a mistake yes the Affirn is great with aging but I was going in to deal witht he acne scaring. I noticed only tightning of my skin with the Affirm. Yes I believe both of them are a ablate laser. No the pinkish tine is gone, but I naturally have a lot of pink and red undertone to my skin.
The clinic was really great though even gave me a Fraxel laser for free for their mistake.
Well, they actually were supposed to give you Fraxel anyway, right? So anyway, you got more effect from the two processes in general and now will look even better. :)
Do they both ablate columns, though? I mean, Affirm doesn't go as deep maybe?
my second time they did 4 passes. Yes Im looking forward to my next Fraxel. I also want to look at getting a laser peel done and photo facial