My Experience with a Septoplasty -Toronto, ON

I got my septoplasty done in July 2012 by Dr....

I got my septoplasty done in July 2012 by Dr. Asaria, and cannot be anymore satisfied. He is truly a doctor who cares about his patients. I don't have anything bad to say about my overall experience - just good! Dr. Asaria is amazing, and forever changed my life!

Prior to my septoplasty, I would always be concerned with the way I looked in photographs and videos. I would always hide away from events, and outings just because I would be concerned about how my nose looked like. I also had a deviated septum from playing sports in elementary school - hence my crooked nose. After my procedure, everything looked brand new but extremely natural. None of my friends noticed, not even some family members! Because of Dr. Asaria's work, I am no longer afraid to try new things and really put myself out there. I no longer sleep with my mouth open, and can breathe perfectly! I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone, and anything. He really knows what he's doing, and is very friendly. He is really approachable, and always there to answer any questions. Great doctor, with exceptional knowledge and skill!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the septoplasty community.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Awesome doctor and surgeon! Really knowledgeable!