Just Want To Look My Age! - Domincan Republic

I am 24 years old 145 lbs 5'0 and I am a mother of...

I am 24 years old 145 lbs 5'0 and I am a mother of 2 toddlers. Breast fed both for 9 months and gained over 70 lbs with both. Pre-pregnancy I weighed 120lbs. I have been thinking about doing this surgery for over a year now and I believe now is time. I want to be comfortable with my body around females my age and just in public in general.

I plan on having a BL and a TT. I also want to have a BBL, but I was advised it wouldn't be safe to do all three at the same time. I have consulted with 5 PS I researched thoroughly over the year and have narrowed it down to 2, based off my experience during the consultation, how comfortable I felt with the PS and price. Reasons why I didn't feel comfortable with the others were with one I felt the appt. was rushed, didn't really pay attention to my body, didn't measure anything, basically didn't make it feel personal. Also, the possible operation date would be months away.

With another surgeon, I was 15 minutes late for my consultation, however I ended up waiting an hour and a half to be seen. I was advised that I would be smaller if i did a lift and need implants (which I don't want), also, the TT and BL would be $3,000 more than my budget.

With the third that was disqualified, they haven't even responded to my email regarding a consultation yet.
The deciding factor between the final 2 will be the date available for surgery...

Right now my spouse says that this surgery is all that I can talk about. I am so nervous and excited that I reached this far, I just can't wait to go through with this. I know it will be life changing!

Time Flys!!

I just wrote a long post in detail and some how got deleted!!! Last year I had seen 3 Drs in Toronto, Dr Lista, Dr Levine and Dr Jugenburg. Dr Lista was quick and efficient advised me not to do the BBL because I am 5'1 with 36DDs once i get a lift he believes the BBL wouldn't look proportioned...... but was quoted $15 000 for a BL and TT no drain procedure.. doing both with him would give me a dicsount of $1000. A friend of mine did a TT and BBL with him, shes happy with her results and going back for a BA, however her results aren't as good as I seen on here with other Drs and dates were 6 months or longer. NEXT
Visited Dr Jugenburg Was a little less than 15 minutes late, however I didn't see him until an hr and a half later. He quoted me $17,000 which includes a night at the Royal Fairmont Hotel and said I would need to get a BA as my breast would go down to a C......huh? Not happy with the price and his advice wait time over all NEXT
Dr Levine was pretty good as well, told me my size would go up if I got a BL which is what I want.. someone who did a BA and TT referred me. He quoted me $13000 with dates within the next two months. I PICKED A DATE and everything!!! However at that time last year he didn't have a profile on RS and I couldn't find any helpful reviews and pictures online, and I don't think he has a lot of experience with African Canadians so I backed out. NEXT

I started loookng in the states for quotes as I've heard of girls going to Miami, NY, ATL and getting excellent prices and results. I looked up DR Jimmerson and apparently he is the BBL king down there! Took about 2 weeks to get a quote of which didn't include my stay and flight, etc. Way more than staying in town and didn't have any dates until early winter next year - 9 months later..... With little to no progress I was a little discourged about this whole surgery thing....

Life got in the way new house, new career, kids starting school etc. etc. Finances got tied up and decided surgery was out of my reach!!

A few days ago was browsing the internet and came across a blog on Jennyberryjuice instagram and how she's documenting her surgery with Dr. Diaz in DR. After looking at her results story and progress as well as a few others who have testimonials outside of RS I came back and looked him up on RS did my google search and decided THIS IS HIM my Dr, I always wanted to go to DR and his results are amazing - board certified and a tenure where I can't find any complaints. and the price - way below budget!!

Waited 2 days and got my quote $5800 for the BL TT and BBL $6800 with a 10 day stay and transportation.. I am not sure if I am going to go alone or with my partner and have a mini vacation as well.

Currently waiting for a Response to see when Dr. Diaz has dates available!!! Super STOKED:0

DISCUSSED MY BLOOD DISORDER WITH DR DIAZ AND STILL A GO!

The last time I updated, I was waiting on dates for Dr Diaz, I messaged him in around the last week of july 2014 and he responded with dates in the first week of August of 2014!!! Imagine that, so quick... However I failed to mention before that I have a blood disorder that causes me to have a lower white blood cell count then normal, therefore I get sicker easily, need more recovery time and bleed easily. After doing an update blood count found my blood level was wayyyyyy too low at .31 and needs to be at at least .61...

My doctor put me on iron supplements to get my CBC count up and would be able to do the surgery until it was up and it could take 3 months :(

Since then August 2014 I have been working on it and got my blood up and now am looking at dates in early 2015!!

Will keep you guys posted once my date is set in ink!

Recovery Houses! DR Diaz RH's!!!! #DiazDoll

He replied within a half hour to my whatsapp message and does have time available for me the last week of February 2015!!! Today I sent my last round of questions before I make MY security deposit!!! Dr Diaz is able to honor my quote from July and his response time is remarkable! While I wait for his response I have been researching RH's and have narrowed down my selections to about 6 lol. I am not sure if my partner or mommy will be coming with me and the packages are much more easier then going to a hotel or rent an apartment then paying for a nurse everyday. So i think I'm leaning towards an RH or the option at CIPLA with DR Diaz if I am coming alone. Here's the list of quotes:
Recovery Houses in the Dominican Republic

Laundry
3 Meals
5 massages
Has wifi and a pool
Single room 2152.00 discount 2027.00 if booked by dec 20 2014.
$150 deposit/per person
www.healinghavendr.com/

Serenity Recovery House
Wasn’t able to quote me as they have no rooms available... They referred me to Silhouette Recovery

Family Recovery House
Has wifi no pool
Inlcuding room transportation and laundry thats $2130
Not including massages!

Silhouette Recovery House
- angie was a doll and responded quickly on whatsapp
3 meals a day
Transportation to clinics
Garment laundry
Double room $85 a day
Airport is $100 round trip
$65 a day for my companion
Wifi a/c and no pool

Including my companion and the airport trip that is $2100 without massages!
$100 deposit/per person

Real Recovery House
They haven't given me a quote as yet. since December 10th 2014
Wifi, a/c and a pool

Recovery House Armonia
Double occupancy room two full beds $75/per night
Night of surgery is free
$60/night for guest
3 meals 2 snacks
Clinic transportation
Laundry
Airport transportation $100
Organic Meals $100
$1820 massages are $25 with packages available based on what your surgeon recommends
a/c no pool WIFI
$100 per person deposit

Thus far I am leaning towards Recovery House Armonia because they have organic meals and that is important to me as I only eat organic! I've seen reviews where they someone got an infection at RHA, however they have since changed locations, staff, etc. Myra keeps asking if I want to book, which I find is being pushy...but ORGANIC!!

I want to make a decision within the next two weeks regarding my accommodations, then workout my flight details...

While I was writing this Dr Diaz responded to my questions and I am off to send my Deposit!! Keep you posted!
Dr Manuel Diaz