Just Want To Look My Age! - Toronto, ON

I am 24 years old 145 lbs 5'0 and I am a mother of...

I am 24 years old 145 lbs 5'0 and I am a mother of 2 toddlers. Breast fed both for 9 months and gained over 70 lbs with both. Pre-pregnancy I weighed 120lbs. I have been thinking about doing this surgery for over a year now and I believe now is time. I want to be comfortable with my body around females my age and just in public in general.

I plan on having a BL and a TT. I also want to have a BBL, but I was advised it wouldn't be safe to do all three at the same time. I have consulted with 5 PS I researched thoroughly over the year and have narrowed it down to 2, based off my experience during the consultation, how comfortable I felt with the PS and price. Reasons why I didn't feel comfortable with the others were with one I felt the appt. was rushed, didn't really pay attention to my body, didn't measure anything, basically didn't make it feel personal. Also, the possible operation date would be months away.

With another surgeon, I was 15 minutes late for my consultation, however I ended up waiting an hour and a half to be seen. I was advised that I would be smaller if i did a lift and need implants (which I don't want), also, the TT and BL would be $3,000 more than my budget.

With the third that was disqualified, they haven't even responded to my email regarding a consultation yet.
The deciding factor between the final 2 will be the date available for surgery...

Right now my spouse says that this surgery is all that I can talk about. I am so nervous and excited that I reached this far, I just can't wait to go through with this. I know it will be life changing!

It WILL be life changing! It sounds like you're really doing your research and putting due diligence into this decision, which is fantastic! When would be your ideal time to get this done?

It is all you can talk about and think about. I couldn't stop until about 4 weeks post op. I think I'm settled down now. But I still have out bursts of joy when I look at my body. You will be so happy! It just keeps getting better and better. Just make your PS and staff make you feel safe and comfortable.