Dr. Goldberg and His Staff Are Amazing! - Toronto, ON

I went for a consult with Dr. Goldberg a few...

I went for a consult with Dr. Goldberg a few months ago about an issue with my exsisting implants (not done by him). I was also curious about a tummy tuck and asked if it made sense to have it all done at once. I am a mom of a 1 and 4 year old, and had also gained and then lost 100 pounds. Dr. Goldberg was so calm and informative that I decided to do the entire mommy makeover and booked it that night. I am now 9 days post op and so impressed! Firstly, there was a lot of work to be done. I had old implants removed, a lift and new gel implants, a nipple reduction,FTT, and muscle repair ( he even removed a mole on my arm he thought was a possible issue)... and even at 9 days out... the results are amazing! I can't believe this is the new me! The pain was minimal bc he sends you home with a pain pump and makes sure you are very comfortable. The staff are warm and inviting and I cannot imagine a better clinic to have work done at!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Amazing!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! How are you doing with back pain and walking upright at this point?