Dr. Goldberg and His Staff Are Amazing! - Toronto, ON

I went for a consult with Dr. Goldberg a few...

I went for a consult with Dr. Goldberg a few months ago about an issue with my exsisting implants (not done by him). I was also curious about a tummy tuck and asked if it made sense to have it all done at once. I am a mom of a 1 and 4 year old, and had also gained and then lost 100 pounds. Dr. Goldberg was so calm and informative that I decided to do the entire mommy makeover and booked it that night. I am now 9 days post op and so impressed! Firstly, there was a lot of work to be done. I had old implants removed, a lift and new gel implants, a nipple reduction,FTT, and muscle repair ( he even removed a mole on my arm he thought was a possible issue)... and even at 9 days out... the results are amazing! I can't believe this is the new me! The pain was minimal bc he sends you home with a pain pump and makes sure you are very comfortable. The staff are warm and inviting and I cannot imagine a better clinic to have work done at!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! How are you doing with back pain and walking upright at this point?

Toronto Plastic Surgeon