Mesotherapy in - Toronto

I have to admit, at some times it tickled, but...

I have to admit, at some times it tickled, but others it hurt. It's much like laser hair removal for its similarity in pain. I am very fit and work out six days per week and eat very clean protein and veggies. For some reason, I suffer from superficial cellulite, which keeps me from feeling confident in a bathing suit. I decided to try meso after the recommendation from the doctor at the Medispa close to my house, which had great reviews online. It's been ten hours and I am not swollen, I have marks where the injections were, and I am a bit sore. Nothing crazy though! I hope it works smoothly. I am not trying to lose weight, just smooth out my skin. I will take you all through my journey in hopes of educating all.

I went in again, and this second treatment did not...

I went in again, and this second treatment did not hurt as much as the first time. The doctor is so wonderful, you get the feeling that she really enjoys her job and wants to help you. She uses a lot of product and spends the time. I like that, my kind of doctor!
I actually seen a reduction in the amount of fat on my lower belly, and the disappearance of a "strip" of cellulite on my outer left thigh.
My doctor that does the meso is European, and has been doing meso for more than 15 years, possibly more (I think I heard 20+), she is confident and knowledgeful about where to inject. This time she marked some spots on me with a sharpie before beginning the treatment.
I really hope I see more positive changes, and I feel less afraid this week. I am starting to look forward to the next one, and the next!

Been a couple more times and my butt looks lifted...

Been a couple more times and my butt looks lifted and sculpted. I am having amazing results....its like a miracle. Nothing else has ever worked, I thought I would have this ugly celly forever.
I am taking a week off due to a trip, and I will update with some photos while I am gone, once I have healed from the session I had today!
Anyone going to do meso needs to make sure they go to a good doctor- this is a serious treatment and I can understand the potential for mistakes if in the wrong hands. Make sure you get word of mouth, photos etc and make sure that you notice your practitioner taking every step possible to keep things clean!

I just completed my fifth treatment and I can...

I just completed my fifth treatment and I can finally wear shorts! I have had close up pics taken at the medispa, which clearly show how much cellulite is gone.
This has been life changing for me......I have had terrible thighs for so long and now they aren't, In my head I still feel like I have to hide. This summer, the long shorts and skirts are off.
Im going to try and compile some new photos, I have been lazy so please bear with me!
Once again I will say my treatments are only half over, and I have lucked out finding a very skilled practitioner. The potential for disaster is very real if you place yourself in the wrong hands. Do your research and get referrals. Cellulite can be cured ladies, I am living proof. xo
QueensQuay Medispa

I have already seen results in four treatments. If I stopped now Id be happy, but things keep getting better and better!