amazing results with exceptional care pre & post surgery - Toronto, ON

Male in late 30's who had a major issue taking his...

Male in late 30's who had a major issue taking his shirt off in public and at home for as long as I can remember -Gynecomastia or man boobs as it's called. I had lipo previously to correct and it was a distaster. Visited Dr. Peter Bray for a consultation. I had the surgery and I am extremely please with the results only after 2 weeks. It got better and better. Dr Bray give me a new life and I will always be thankful to him. MONEY WELL SPENT. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND Dr. Bray.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr Peter Bray is very professional, patient, polite and a poineer in the Bodytite liposuction technology. He explained the entire procedure pre & post surgery. His entire staff is exceptional and the experience feels like a spa treatment. Paulette (RN) would always follow up,explain next steps and make sure you are taken care of. Dr Bray called teh next day of the surgery to make sure I was doing okay. Amazing experience.

Welcome to the community and thank you so much for sharing with us.

I am happy to hear that you are loving your results.  There is nothing better about feeling good about yourself.