Incognito Braces

Im 25 years old and decided to get braces....

Im 25 years old and decided to get braces. Choosing Incognito was my decision and it was a big one because of the costs. My orthodontist is professional and intelligent and I ASSURE you that will make a difference in your outcome. Some of these stories sound horrible.

Incognito gets bonded to your teeth in TWO sessions, to allow you to adjust with minimal discomfort. I have the smallest jawline my ortho has ever seen and crowding mainly in my bottom teeth. As I am writing I have been wearing them for 6 days and it has been amazing. IF YOU PREPARE YOURSELF MENTALLY for this process and understand that you are going to have some adjustments you WILL BE FINE and thankful for this invention!

Literally invisible to the unassuming person these braces thus far are going to give me the smile I've always dreamed of! I need a dental implant to replace my canine and am removing a front bottom healthy tooth to create room to straighten my teeth as there is NONE! It may be a little scary and embarrassing to have a missing tooth, it'll be worth it when I have a straight white smile!

I will try to keep this up in hopes it'll help someone just like some of these reviews helped me decide and be confident about choosing Incognito as my dental option!

I have a tiny minimal lisp and in two weeks the top tracks will be bonded to my mouth. I am expecting some more initinal discomfort but again am preparing myself for what is to come. I have to wear these for the next 2 years and if this is the feeling I have to live with to get the smile I want, IT'S WORTH IT!

If you're a baby, and have low pain tolerance or just are a suck.. no matter if you get lingual or regular braces... it's going to hurt. So be brave and get yo teef straight!!!!

Just some pictures of the bottom.

Update!

Minor changes are starting to happen and I still don't regret it one bit! Yeah I am a little lispy and sore but nothing to cry about :) Being brave and I truly think it comes down to how much you want the smile :) A positive attitude is essential and key to it being a good experience! I will later upload the top arches bonded with Incognito!

My teeth at no point touch because I have a bad overbite - which means when I bite down I literally bite down on my front teeth's brackets. Incognito designs brackets that are sturdy and intended to be bitten down on. Granted right now I cant eat any hard foods for about the next week, all should be well :)!

Thanks for the update, and for mentioning the bite issue.  I've wondered about that.  Some people even in Invisalign have similar issues because they bite down on the attachments on the outside of the teeth.

When you say you can't eat any hard foods, do you mean food you have to chew or just hard things like carrots?
I had to delay the bonding of my top arches for a couple weeks, had to fly out for family so I just got the top arches bonded less than 48 hours ago! In a weeks time the soreness will start to dissipate and I should be good to eat almost anything again :) Ive been wearing the bottom braces for one month now and they have no soreness and haven't been since the initial adjustment period. Again, with patience as my only weapon I should be ok to eat solid foods :)
:D
Has your tongue been getting cut up?
The first few days I used that basic wax - I am pretty chatty and it caused a minor abrasion. After that I have been blessed and no issues! The braces aren't sharp.. they are designed to be as smooth as possible. It def feels like metal everywhere but no sharp edges!
So glad you found LolitaTixy's review, @Nadinelliana!  I was just about to send it to you and then I saw you were already here! :)
Haha!! Yep! I find all the good ones!
Thanks for replying. Do you already have your top arch? (I am getting them on my top arch, am currently using invisalign) I'm pretty chatty as well lol. I guess I expect it to feel all sharp, you have eased me a bit.
I'm glad I can help! Yep I have tops and bottoms :) At first everyone said the bottom would be the set to conflict with speech and I always assumed it would be the top arch -and I was right! But to be honest, my lisp is already starting to fade and with talkers like us the tongue will find its new home super quick! Yes I promise nothing sharp :) Just metal. lots of metal lol
Are incognito braces the same as lingual braces? And are there different types of lingual braces?
Incognito is one brand of Lingual braces :).
Mhm like said below, Incognito is a brand!
Thank you for sharing your story!  Please, please, please post pictures!!!  We want to see your before, but it'd also be great to see how the braces look from the inside.

How is it flossing with them?
I ended up buying a water flosser because flossing the traditional way would be an absolute nightmare!! It would literally take hours. I bought the water-pik for about $50 and it is worth it! My teeth feel fresh and literally it takes 1 minute! Ill upload some photos, its a little difficult as my mouth is tiny but Ill do it :)
Thank you!  It's crazy how it looks so busy in there on the inside, and then it's totally invisible on the outside :D.

I don't understand what you mean when you say the top tracks will be bonded on?
She means the top arch (top braces) will be glued on.
Oh, okay :).  Thank you, Steggy81!  Are you also doing lingual braces?