Very Swollen, Split Along Incision Line.. Is This Normal? Help Please! - Toronto, ON

I am 23 years old and just had my labiaplasty done...

I am 23 years old and just had my labiaplasty done on the 12 in Toronto. Right now it looks like Edward scissors hands did my surgery! First couple days were absolute hell! Couldn't walk, sit or stand for long periods of time. Swelling doesn't seem to be going down much at all. The splits along the incision line are what really scares me! My surgeon says this is quite normal and the tissue act like sponges and absorb the moisture and will heal.. It just doesn't feel right. Anyone else out there have any of the same problems that could send some positive encouragement my way!! Any comments are greatly appreciated!

More pics

Day 11

Day 12

Well it's day 12! Feeling much better! Swelling has gone down a lot over the last couple days. All but one stitch is gone from the right side which I'm guessing helped majorly with the swelling. Left side still has all of it's stitches hopefully they come out soon and the swelling goes down on that side to! Able to sit now without cringing in pain and only have a little bit of my waddle left when I walk! Overall things are looking good and feeling much better! Very happy I did this now :)