Great Surgeon. Perfect Results. - Toronto, ON

I am a male patient and a real estate developer in...

I am a male patient and a real estate developer in Toronto. I did a lot of research when deciding on a facelift and blepharoplasty. The most important factor to me was to have a natural result and to be able to get back to work in as short time as possible. Dr. Asaria was actually recommended to me by another plastic surgeon as I wanted a deep plane facelift which few doctors specialize in.

I am happy to say that the service was great and all my questions were answered before surgery. Dr Asaria was always personally available and gave me clear expectations on the surgery. My results are simply perfect and better than I could have expected. I look completely natural. I would recommend Dr Asaria to anyone who has high standards.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Recommended by another plastic surgeon as a specialist in facial surgery. I made the right choice.

Welcome to RealSelf, Adam, and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the facelift or bleph communities.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, so please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands. :)