Otoplasty - Amazing Results - Toronto, ON

I was referred to Dr. Gantous by a family member...

I was referred to Dr. Gantous by a family member who also happens to be a surgeon and recommended Dr. Gantous as one of the best plastic surgeons in the country. He did not disappoint! Even though I do not live in Ontario, Dr. Gantous was very flexible and agreed to meet with me and perform my otoplasty (outer ear) surgery while I was on vacation near Toronto. Dr. Gantous was extremely professional and answered all of my questions without hesitation. The surgery went exactly as he had explained. I am thrilled with the results and could not have expected better! Dr. Gantous's prices are also very competitive. I highly recommend Dr. Gantous! If I ever want more plastic surgery, I will definitely be returning to see him. If you want or need plastic surgery, look no further! Dr. Gantous is the best choice!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Ear Surgery community.