Incisionless Otoplasty - Toronto, ON

In an incisionless otoplasty the ear is reshaped...

In an incisionless otoplasty the ear is reshaped by placing permanent stitches (the same kind that are used in the traditional open technique) through the skin and burying them underneath without the need for any cuts. The reshaped cartilage of the ear is scored with a needle in order to “create” some scarring that will help the ear retain its shape. The operation can be done under local anaesthesia if desired and takes about 20 minutes per ear. The patient can go home the same day and only needs to wear a head band at night for the first two weeks.

Compared to the traditional technique, the incisionless otoplasty is a less painful operation and has less chances of a complication arising.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gantous is the nicest, most concerning, articulate doctor/surgeon you will ever meet. He helped me fix a surgery that I had done in Germany due to the correction of the ears not being up to par as to what I had desired. It's like he made it a personal mission to help me with my case and I cannot thank him enough for his help. He is very friendly and sincere, he answers your emails quickly and carefully answers any questions you may have. If you are looking for a facial surgeon who is particular of the final result, you need him! I honestly cannot recommend Dr. Gantous enough! Thank you Dr. Gantous!