Concerns Three Weeks Post-op After Rhinoplasty to Remove Hump - Ontario, Canada

I recently underwent rhinoplasty in December for...

I recently underwent rhinoplasty in December for the hump on my nose and thats it. I liked everything about my nose except for the hump.

This is a picture of my nose exactly 3 weeks later. As you can see there is clearly some asymmetry and uneven nostrils and generally uneven everything. The skin on the right nostril droops while it appears that the left nostril indents in far more than the right side. From the side its ALRIGHT, not great but dealable. What concerns me is the collumela and the way in which it looks unnaturally stretched. Will this improve with time? I am absolutely heartbroken and extremely depressed about these results. From the looks of it, what seems to be the main problem? is it uneven swelling or is it generally crooked? Or is it just too early to be seeing the results I want?

Is this normal after three weeks post-rhinoplasty?

I had a closed rhinoplasty December 2009. I am...

I had a closed rhinoplasty December 2009. I am extremely unhappy with the results as I am left with a hard bump on the tip of my nose and the nose completely pulls to one side. Is a revision required?

He's an idiot, money hungry, and is running a scam, claiming that he is fixing peoples "breathing" problems so he can collect money from OHIP though he also collects money from his patients.