Post Menopause Mini TT - Toronto, ON

My expectations are to remove the fat layer that I...

My expectations are to remove the fat layer that I have carried all my life in my lower abdomen, despite exercising 4-6 times a week (cardio, some weights, yoga, planks, etc). In addition, I hope to say goodbye to the fat which has accumulated on my abdomen since menopause which began when I was 46. I am not telling anyone about this and am trying to figure out how to keep it a secret. Only my husband knows and he is very supportive.
Thank you for starting your review on RealSelf.

It does get frustrating when you work your butt off in the gym and the tummy won't budge!   Been there and done that.  If anyone asks what you are having done just tell them hernia surgery.  Nobody needs to know any more than you want them too.

The next few weeks are going to go fast.
That is what I am telling everyone who needs to know...hernia surgery. I am scheduled Friday 13, 2014. I work out cardio, weights 6 days a week had the lose tummy 47 years. Couldn't afford the time or money before. I may be nuts as I am 70years old in good shape.
Good for you for doing this for yourself!! You're not the first one and won't be the last person to get tucked at 70! One of my friends did and she has no regrets!

May 2014 pre-op

can you post some updated pics?
Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! Hope it all works out for you.
I am wondering if I should have asked doc for lipo on flanks. I see lots of people have done this. What do people say about that?
Toronto Plastic Surgeon