dangerous – Toronto, ON
DONT DO IT!!! I had butt implants done and totally...
- 15 Aug 2013
DONT DO IT!!! I had butt implants done and totally regret it, stupidest thing ever done. Received blood infection and worst of all received an autoimmune disease two years later got sick from scleroderma. look it up there is huge link between silicon and scleroderma. Silicon is a poisonous chemical that your putting in your body that causes many diseases, the body absorbs that into the blood, very dangerous