dangerous – Toronto, ON

DONT DO IT!!! I had butt implants done and totally...

DONT DO IT!!! I had butt implants done and totally regret it, stupidest thing ever done. Received blood infection and worst of all received an autoimmune disease two years later got sick from scleroderma. look it up there is huge link between silicon and scleroderma. Silicon is a poisonous chemical that your putting in your body that causes many diseases, the body absorbs that into the blood, very dangerous

Butt implants are very and the gravity dropps the gluteal muscle and now i got limited scleroderma right after it

Thank you very much for the warning:)
Who was the doctor? I am getting implants in Toronto. I need to know this is not the same doctor. I'm sorry for what happened to you. Is it any better?
i am in Toronto too and reasearching doctors...WHO WAS YOUR SURGEON???
Hi, Sorry for your complications. They sound horrible. If your issue can legitimately be traced back to implants it would be a whole lot more helpful if you could provide specifics. Who was your surgeon? Where did you have it done? Were they solid implants or gel, or liquid silicon in a capsule? If you'd said you got this from injections I wouldn't have been surprised at all. There is a reason why no legitimate surgeon will inject raw silicone into your body. This is specifically why fluid filled silicone breast implants were removed from the market. But I've never heard of a single provable case of an autoimmune illness being attributable to a cohesive gel implant, let alone a solid implant. Solid silicone implants are used all over the place successfully in cosmetic surgery. It just doesn't sound plausible that you could get sick from the implant itself. Possibly from something the Dr did, but it would be without precedent if it came from the implant and I can't imagine why you aren't talking to a lawyer if it did.
Thanks so much for the warning! Did you have silicone implants done by a Dr. in the US? Who was the Dr.? Or did you have loose silicone injections? I am considering both.
... did you get silicone injections? Just curious how the silicone contained within the lumen of an implant would cause scleroderma.. Did it rupture? Im considering getting this done if the bbl doesnt take. What dr did you go to? Thanks in advance.
no I didn't get injections I got silicone implants but your body cells absorbs everything you put in it and goes right to your bloodstream
Wow..thank you so much for your review. I am so afraid of implants Breast or butt..more so the butt cause I sit on it a lot. I seen a lot of pics and the woman who had the butt implants look amazing even better then the ones who did bbl but it's scary
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-